The girls...

I must be in love...

Krystal's POV.

"Krystal, wake up now or else you're gonna be late for your class," Mom said through the door. I was still lying on my bed, apparently groggy and sleepy. Mom just knocked again, which made me jolt out of my bed.

"Okay Mom, I'm up," I responded almost abruptly. I then quickly fixed my bed. After doing so, I prepared my stuff and put those on my study table before opening my closet to get change of clothes.

It took me some time to do everything, including eating breakfast. It's such a luck that Dad offered to take me to school so that I won't be late in going to my class.

I arrived to school 15 minutes before 7 o'clock so that means I have to wait for Sulli. She's ny best friends since we're preschoolers. I was waiting for some time until I felt a hand overed my eyes.

"Yah! Sulli!" I said out loud. She then released her hand so I turned arond to face her.

"Let's go to our room!" she said happily as she grabbed my wrist. We then walked our way towards our classroom.

Just then, we saw Taemin followed by the guys from yesterday... including that tall one.

"Good morning!" I heard Taemin greeted us. His friends were walking a little closer to him.

"Hyungs! This is Sulli and that one there is..." he said but stopped in the mid-sentence.

"Krystal, I'm Jonghyun. Call me Jjong oppa," a guy with blonde hair said to me as he held my hand.

 

Sulli's POV.

"Uh, Jjong, you're leaning so close to her," I heard Key oppa say. Yes, I already met him and Jjong oppa yesterday. I owe them a lot 'coz Taeminnie and I were so close to ditching our first class since we're practically lost. I mean, we didn't even know which way ti go in order to get to our class.

"Uh, yeah hyung, by the way, this is Minho hyung," Taemin continued as he gestured to the tall, jet- black haired guy standing beide Key oppa.

"Hello!" Krystal and I greeted at the same time. She wasn't her usual self though 'coz she didn't even bother to look at him. I was on the verge of asking her  when the bell rang, signalling for students to enter their respective classrooms.

"Let's go back to our room," Minho guy mutterd to Key oppa.

"Right! Jjong, c'mon," he said as he grabbed Jjong oppa's hand.

"I'll see you at the cafeteria," Jjong oppa said to Krystal, winking at her a she did.

"Hey! It's a good thing meeting you, Krystal," Key oppa said.

She nodded at him then oppa continued, "We'll go now, Sulli." We then watched them leave.

 

*********

Author's note:

Hi! : D I'm not quite sure about the f(x)'s members personality but I feel like they're like SHINee members. Please forgive me if I made any mistakes but I do hope you can bear with it.

Kumawo! Please keep on reading this.