The guys...

I must be in love...

Taemin's POV.

I woke up with a fine start this morning. You see, I immediately got up from my bed after hearing the first ring of my alrm clock. Oh yes! I got one. Wait, I got 2 in case I'll miss the ringing of the other. It's the first day of school so yeah, I gotta be up early. After fixing my bed, I quickly went off to the bathroom to do my usual routines. I got out of it after what seems like 30 minutes, clad by only a towel and my hair dripping wet. I glanced up at my wall clock and noticed that it was half past 6.

Oh no! I'm going to be late if I don't hurry up. I thought frantically as I wore my new school uniform.

Hurriedly, I went downstairs to eat a quick breakfast. As soon as I finished eating, I grabbed my school bag then headed towards the door. Wait, I didn't even told Umma I'll be going now. I thought as I went back to the house.

"Umma, I'll go now," I shouted from the doorway. I presumed that she's upstairs, probably doing something. Yeah, she's always that busy. After saying that, I ran my way to school. I literally ran my way there since it's a bit of walk from my place.

Panting, I stopped outside the school gates to wait for my hyungs. They told me that they're gonna give me a tour in this school since I practically don't know anyone else here. Besides, I always get lost. I can't see any chances that I will not, especially now that I am new to this surrounding.

Ring...Ring...Ring!

My phone rang out of nowhere so I picked it up. It was Key hyung. I knew him for years since he's living in the same neighborhood as me.

"Hyu-" I said but was cut off by someone. That person tapped my shoulder, which made me jolt up a little.

"Yah! Lee Taemin!" hyung yelled from he other line.

"Hyung, I'm already here," I said. He hung up the phone after hearing me say that. "What do you want?" I asked as I turned to face that person who tapped my shoulder earlier. I looked at her for a while. That person is a girl around my age. She had a long brown hair and... she's pretty.

"Oh! Mianhe but where is the School Administration building?" she asked.

"Huh? I don't know. I'm new here," I responded. She pouted when I said that so I added, "I'll help you find that."
 
"Really? Thanks! You are?" she said, smiling as she did.
 
"I'm Taemin. Lee Taemin," I said as I smiled back.
 
"It's nice meeting you, Taemin. I'm Choi Jinri but you can call me Sulli," she said. We never said a thing after that.
 
"C'mon, let's find that building," I said, breaking the awkward silent.
 
"O-okay," she said. We then headed our way towards a large building.
 
Key's POV.
 
I'm sure I heard Taemin said that he's already here. I thought as I paced back and forth outside the school gate. I was about to do another turn when I heard somebody call my name.
 
"Key!" I looked up to see Jjong running towards me. Yes, he's Kim Jonghyun. He's my best pal and we literally grew up together. We even attended the same school.
 
"Did you pass by Taemin's house?" I queried as he came near me. You see, he lives just few blocks away from Taemin's house.
 
"No. I didn't," he said. I knew he's lying.
 
"I'm not joking around here. Have you seen him?" I asked again. I was worried 'coz he always gets lost. Aish! I should have just told him to drop by my house before coming here.
 
"Whoa! "Jjong exclaimed. He's looking at something. I followed his gaze asnd saw a guy wearing a brand new school uniform. He looks familiar. I thought as I looked at him closely. When he came near us, I noticed that he's one of my former classmates. Wait, scratch that out. She's indeed my classmate the other year.
 
"Yo!" she greeted as she passed by us. Needless to say, she's boyish... a certified one. She even trimmed her hair like that of a guy. Her voice is a little bit manly too.
 
"Yah! Let's just go find Taemin," I said to Jjong as I dragged him to the main building.
 
Jonghyun's POV.
 
We were walking along the hallway when a girl bumped into me. She dropped her books to the floor so we decided on helping her up.
 
"M-mianhe..." the girl said as she picked up some books. There was something familiar about her voice.
 
"Nah~ it's alright. Kim Jonghyun is here to hep you," I said. That's one of my famous lines. I thought as a smile plastered on my face.
 
"You!" the girl suddenly shrieked. That nade Key and I drop the books back to the floor.
 
"What was that-" I said but I stopped upon seeing the girl's face.
 
"Victoria?" Key said.
 
"Yah! Did you just bump into me on purpose?" I asked her. She flinched back when I said this. Yes, she did. We're mortal enemies since we're freshmen students. You see, I asked her out and she rejected me in front of billions of students.
 
"As if I knew it was you," she retorted, crossing her arms over her chest as she did.
 
"Jjong, Taemin... he needs us," Key interrupted.
 
Heck! I forgot the thing about Taemin. Curse this crazy girl standing right in front of me.
 
"Later," I said to her as I gritted my teeth. Key then walked ahead. I shot the crazy girl another glare before catching up with him.
 
 
*******
 
Author's note:
 
Annyeong! So this is the Chapter 1. How was it? I hope it isn't that bad.
 
Thanks for reading! : )