The guys (Part 2)

I must be in love...

Onew's POV.

I arrived a bit late, which I usually do. As I entered our classroom, I saw my friends sitting at the back row.

"Onew, this way!" Key said.

"Yah! I'm not Taemin!" I retorted as I made my way towards them. On my way, I saw my former classmates... including that nerd. See, she wears a thick eyeglass, which is the main reason why people call her as 'nerd'.

"Hey! Why can't you take your eyes off that nerdy girl? Do you like her?" Jjong asked as I sat next to him. Key chuckled while Minho just remained silent. Yes, you got me right; I'm friends with these guys since we're preschoolers and I hate to say this but... I'm stuck up with them.

"No! I only like Chicken!" I protested. "Hey! I heard Taemin is lost. Did you find him?" I queried.

"Yeah, apparently, he's with a little girl when we saw him," Key explained.

"And they're..." Jjong said.

"Lost," Minho continued.

"Oh! That sounds like the real Taemin," I responded almost immediately. Just then, we heard the door flung open.

"Okay class, settle in," a middle aged woman said as she entered the once noisy classroom.

 

Minho's POV.
 
Math class, uh, it's too early for that. I thought as I started to open my textbook. When I did, I saw Onew reading the page Mrs. Han told us to open. He's such a smart guy, really. At the corner of my eyes, I saw Jjong started to drift off to sleep while Key was clutching his phone. I couldn't really blame those two to act this way so early in the morning. I thought as I faced my book again.
 
After an hour, we had English class then History. These three were utterly boring subjects I ever knew.
 
Soon after that, the bell finally rang and we happily fixed our stuff then headed to the cafeteria to have lunch.
 
As soon as we get there, girls started to scream their lungs out. They always do that. It , really. I mean, we don't really want to have that attention. They're just making our lives horrible.
 
"Hyung!" someone called from afar. I knew it was Taemin.
 
"Hey! I heard you were with a little girl. Is that true?" Onew hyung asked the innocent kid.
 
"Oh! She's just my classmate," he simply responded.
 
"Oh yeah, you were totally blushing a lot his morning," Jjong teased.
 
"Hyungs! I don't like her. She's just like a little sister to me," he said a she tried to explain.
 
"Yeah, give him the chance to explain," I said to them.
 
Soon, we found ourselves looking for an empty table. When we found one, Taemin immediately sat on a chair and so did Jjong. Onew hyung and I were about to go line up tio get our food when a girl blocked our way.
 
"Excuse me but somebody wanted to give you this," she said casually. I looked at her closely and realized that she was trying to talk to me.
 
"Hyung, she's talking to you. She's Krystal," I heard Taemin say. I looked at his direction and saw that the others were giving me mocking grins.
 
"Look, I can't take that," I said bluntly.
 
"But that girl wanted you to," she insisted.
 
"Who are you pertaining to?" I clarified. She then gazed at her back then turned to face me again.
 
"S-he left," she went on, stuttering a little as she did.
 
"There's no 'girl'. It's only you, miss," Key said as he laughed. Jonghyun is now grinning at her while Onew just went to get his Chicken. Taemin just stood beside Key, watching the whole scene.
 
"O-oh! Mianhe," she said in a low tone before walking out of the cafeteria. We all watched her leave.
 
********
 
Author's note:
 
Kyaa! I just posted the second chapter. : )
 
Kumawo for reading. : D