Chapter 2

60 Seconds

 

 
6 Years Ago... 
 
-HYERIN'S POV- 
8:45 PM, the coffee shop closes as 9. I was waiting impatiently for the time to go by until I heard the door open very loudly. "Welcome" I cheerfully greeted.
There were 7 guys walking towards a booth in the back of the shop.*last one for the night* I sighed. Leaning against the counter, I waited for a couple of minutes so they could decide what they want. After a few minutes, I headed towards their table and asked for their order. 
"Hi, what can I get you to drink?" 
"Umm.. Can I get 4 decaf and 3 hot chocolates please." The one with the squinty eyes ordered. I was guessing he was the oldest because of his maturity. 
"Of course, I will be back with the drinks  shortly." I said. Once i was behind the counter, I made 3 hot chocolates and the 4 decafs then, brought them out in less than 5 minutes. I walked back to their table when the youngest boy said,
"SungGyu hyung! Are we gonna dance today?" He was most likely the youngest of the seven, judging from his youthful yet adorable face.
"Mm... I don't think so.. It's kinda late.. DongWoo... Mind If you walk them home?" The guy with the squinty eyes or SungGyu said
DongWoo sighed. "I guess..." He mumbled.
"Thanks." SungGyu said ending the conversation. "Ok let's go. It's getting late, DongWoo hyung will walk you guys home." 
"Wait hyung where are you gonna go?" The youngest whined.
"Oh... I gotta finish some things up." SungGyu replied. "Oh ok I'll see you tomorrow." Waving to his elder, the younger one lingered back.
I couldn't help but stare at them the entire time . They were adorable, gorgeous, and of course, cute. 
As the door opened and closed with a soft click, I realized the angelic boys left the coffee shop. The time flew by so fast, it was already 9:30. Cleaning everything up, I left the shop and locked the door on my way out. As I walked onto the street , I noticed snow falling from the sky. It was beautiful until I realized I had to walk home in the snow. 
"Oh great, I forgot my umbrella.." I muttered. 
"I can..walk you home.." I heard a voice behind me say. Curious,  I slowly turned around to see who it was. It was the guy from the coffee shop. The mature one with the squinty eyes and Luckily for him, he was holding a blue umbrella.
"Umm..." I mumbled quietly. 
"Hi, I'm SungGyu.. May I walk you home?" He offered with the brightest smile. 
"Sure." I replied back. "Oh and by the way, I'm HyeRin." 
 
"That's a pretty name, I like it." SungGyu complimented. I  quickly looked away while I felt heat rising to my cheeks. He opened the umbrella and put it over my head. "Is this the time you usually get off?" SungGyu continued. 
"Mm.. I don't work here everyday, but this is where I usually come after school." I shyly answered, meanwhile SungGyu looked at me and asked what grade I was in.  
"I'm a junior..." I replied.
"Oh really? Then guess what?" He smirked.
"What?" 
"I'm. Your. Oppa." He smiled. I looked up at him confused.
"Oppa...?" 
"Yep! Call me SungGyu Oppa from now on." He said. 
"But I don't think I'm ever gonna see you..." 
"You never know~" he sang, then he suddenly frowned. 
"What's wrong?" I asked. 
"You didn't call me oppa." SungGyu pouted. 
"You're the type that pouts??" I raised my eyebrows. "Omo, you're too funny OPPA." 
"Stawp it!" SungGyu said. *omo did he just use aegyo on me?* I thought. 
"You're adorable oppa." I chuckled.
"I know~" SungGyu giggled. 
"Thanks for walking me home 
SungGyu oppa." I thanked.
"Oh we're here already?" SungGyu said in disappointment. 
"Yeah~ Gahamsahamnida." I grinned up at him.
"No problem, it was fun." SungGyu beamed back. "You should hurry, it's pretty cold out here." 
"Ok, I hope to see you soon." I murmured. Walking to the doorstep, I waved to SungGyu to say goodbye. 
*I wonder If I could ever see him again.* I thought. 
It was pretty late so I got ready for bed and fell in a deep slumber. 
 
Ok so I did update today and thank you Nicole P for editing this. It helped so much. 
I will Ty to update soon 
comment and Subscribe~ 
SHINeeSARU