Chapter 1

60 Seconds

-SUNGGYU'S POV-

The room was dark except the spotlight stage on me. I walked on stage and sat down on the stool that was placed on the stage for this performance. Thousands of fans littered the theater, chanting my name as I sat down.   "This is a story I wanted to share with everyone. I wrote this song for my close friend. I call this song 60 Seconds" I started off. Peering over my shoulder, I gave DongWoo a friendly smile. The fans were screaming and cheering very loudly.

 I was trying to get the approval by the President of our company for Infinite and I to make my first music video. I had tried persuading him into helping us make the music video but he said he will think about it based on our abilities. I thought of an idea to sing the song I wrote tonight and try to make a music video from that song with the President's approval.

I sometimes walk and stop
I look around and our eyes meet
I quickly turn my head away
I look at my toes and
then slowly look up

My eyes that get larger
My lips that open up slightly
My heart rings in my ears

60 seconds is all I need for this story
You came into my heart
I don’t doubt it
That you took me away
The time that wasn’t short
You’re that kind of person
A story that’s enough for me
I don’t need any reasons
You made my heart flutter and look for you
That first time

Your voice breaks off
Your tears that slowly build up
and fall over
I hold you with my chest
and stay there for a long time
then slowly push you away

My empty eyes
My two lips that are at a loss for words
My heart stops at your sigh

60 seconds is all I need for this story
You disappeared from my life
I didn’t hold you back
The time that wasn’t short
You’re that kind of person
A story that’s enough for me
I don’t need any reasons
You clearly sent it
You said you were hurting
and I let you go
Our last time

(My two stories)
My hot and cold times (with you)
They’re both memories that you gave to me
(Nae du gaeui story)
The same times, but with different sides of you
My double-edged memories

60 seconds is all I need for this story
You came into my heart
I don’t doubt it
That you took me away
The time that wasn’t short
You’re that kind of person
A story that’s enough for me
You disappeared from my life
I didn’t hold you back
The short amount of time
that I saw your heart

 

I finished the song and smiled towards the crowd. The crowd went nuts, there were so many people screaming, cheering, crying after I finished. I slowly got up, bowed and walked off stage. Everyone applauded as I left the stage. It felt good singing this song because it means so much to me and so many other people. I know that this song is something many people could relate to so I performed this song for everyone who can relate and express themselves tonight.

I walked over to the President and asked, "What do you think? Do you think there is a chance for us to make this MV?"

He gave me a small nod and said, "I was very surprised by the lyrics, I know it means alot to you and probably your friend so I would like to see the music video." He smiled at me. "Please do your best SungGyu, I'm counting on you."

My face brightened as I heard those words come out of his mouth. " Yes sir, I will do my best. Gahamsahamnida. Thank you so much." I bowed to him for the longest time. I was relieved and happy to know that we were now able to make the music video.I went back stage to be greeted by my members, my brothers , Infinite.

"So... what happened?" WooHyun asked. Everyone leaned in to hear the answer.

"He said.. yes." I replied back.

"Ah! Chincha? Daebak!" SungJong said happily. Everyone started talking about their ideas for the new music video. While they were talking DongWoo pulled me to the side looking happy.

"So... what?" DongWoo said

"I think the fans deserve to know what happened. It's a good story to tell." I said.

" Haha, I guess so. This is what happened.. thanks hyung." DongWoo slyly said.

It takes for you to meet someone new. 60 seconds for you to fall for someone. It also took 60 seconds to erase all the memories you made with that person. This was DongWoo's story of how he met,fell in love, and broke up with someone in 60 seconds. 

 

 

Sorry for a short chapter. But i hope you guys like it? :)

I will try to update tomorrow,, no promises though.

Comments and Subbies apprecitaed "D

SHINeeSARU