Chapter 2

The New Girl~

Key's pov

I made my way back to the dorm, delighted that I got my favourite drink. Just then, I can't help but to notice a girl who was who was asking people frantically for help but they just ignore her. I walked up to her and tapped her shoulder gently. 

 

"Annyeonghaeseyo. Can I help you?" She turned around and I met her eys. She was a pretty girl, her hair was at shoulder length, has a slightly tanned skin tone and her eyes were a clear azure in colour. She nodded her head, and replied, "Neh, I'm new to Korea." 

 

Ah~ no wonder. That explains why her luggage is there as well. "I could help you~" I stated. She immediately thanked me and handed me the little piece of paper she was holding on to. I looked at the address on the paper and flashed a wide grin. "Come on~I can take you there since I just live next door~" mouthed an 'o' shape and she smiled. I took her luggage and we walked our way back.

 

During our journey, we talked a lot and found out that we have a lot of things in common. But just then, I thought of a question. Did she even know who am I? I mean, a lot of people know me as Key from SHINee. "So...um ____, do you know who is SHINee?" I saw her thinking awhile before she replied, "Ani...I've been too focused on my studies back in America..." I saw her pouting as soon as she said that. Omo, so cute!!! Unknowingly, we had reached our apartment building. I brought her luggage to her doorstep for her. "Well, here we are. If you need anything, just call me okay?" I wrote my number on a piece of paper and gave it to her. "Kamsahamida...uh..um.." I saw her hesitating and realied that she could not remember my name yet. "It's Kibum or you can call me Key~" I said with a smile.