Chapter 1

The New Girl~

You looked up at the board again. You still had another half an hour before your flight to Korea. "Aish.. ___-ah, are you really that excited to go to Korea?" Your umma sat down beside you. Your mother had raised you up single-handedly after your appa had left both of you for another woman when you were young. As such, you had no memory of your father.

 

Your umma was like your best friend. You confided everything to her, both of you had good memories. Now that you had to leave for Korea, you felt worried for your umma living alone. You gave your signature puff cheeks expression to her and replied "Ani..I can't bear to leave you alone here umma..."

 

Just then, an announcement came up. "Flight 1125 gate is open Flight 1125 gate is open. Can all passengers please board the plane now." True enough, the board had changed the remarks of the flight. "Well, Umma... I got to go, its my flight.." You stated, your voice clearly showing obvious signs of tearing up any moment. You gave your umma a long loving hug before picking up your luggage. 

 

"___-ah. Study hard over there and remember to email me when you have reached your apartment." You nod your head. "Arasso.." With one final hug, you picked up your luggage and went to board the plane.

 

The flight went smoothly for you. About two hours later, you finally landed in Korea. You felt hopelessly lost, being in a new place without your umma for the first time. You pass through the immigration easily and you wandered onto the streets, hoping that Lady Luck was on your side while you were looking for directions to your new apartment. However, since you had only learn basic korean language, you felt hopelessly lost as you could not read the district names. You began asking the people around you for help but to no avail, probably because they can't understand your broken korean language.