Caught off guard

What about Him?

"ah! oww Jinki that hurts!"

The two bestfriends were chilling afterschool in Jonghyuns bedroom after that intense evening,  sitting on Jonghyuns bed in their comfy clothes while listening to music

JInki was busy tending to Jongs bruises and cuts, trying to compress a bag of ice on his nose.

"Just stay still Jong, the ice will help it swell down a bit" Jinki said a little annoyed.

"....why did u do that Jong..?" Jinki sighed, referring to the lunch incident.

Jonghyun just sighed and looked up at Jinki having his face look serious for the moment eventhough he was a bit tired he needed to show Jinki the confidance in what he was about to say.

"It had to be done someday, I mean Jinki, I've been waiting so very long to beat the out of Joon and when I witnessed him giving you a hard time at the lunch table I just couldn't hold back anymore, I felt like it was my duty to protect you in that way and I dont regret any second of standing up for you even if you wanted to do it yourself, I always feel the need to stick up for you Jinki, your my bestfriend afterall right?"

Jinki started to blush uncontrollably after hearing Jonghyuns statement about their friendship, he really didnt know that Jonghyun cared about him that much and that just made Jinki love his bestfriend even more. The nerd just nodded at the question and Jonghyun chuckeled at the boys reaction patting his head a bit like a cat. 

"How long will you be suspended for?" Jinki asked out of concern and curiousity.

"three days but I'll still be coming to school for football practices since were having another game really soon." Jonghyun answered

"Does the same punishment go for Joon?" Jinki said because Joon was believe it or not, on the football team aswell, along with his group of friends and it would be very awkward for Jonghyun to practice while hes on the same team with the person he hates the most. Plus there would most likely be another fight, and Jinki of course does not want that to happen.

"Unfortunately yes eventhough I told the prinicipal multiple times that Joon was the one who started the fight and he was the one who bullies you eveyday and that I was just sticking up for you but ofcourse our idiot principal didnt take what I said seriously and still proceeded to give Joon the same punishment only difference is hes suspended for two days and let off with a warning..a ing warning Jinki can u belive that ?!!?" Jonghyun said, gradually getting fustrated.

"well you already know why he gets off so easy on these kinds of things, Its all beacause-"

"His Family is loaded and they donate alot of money to the school and the principal kisses up to his father and blah blah blah...yea I know that Onew but it doesn't hurt to rant and complain about it once in a while."

"yea I guess your right"

Joon being rich was just another thing that jonghyun hated about the bully, he had a whole list of things he hated about him but Joon being rich was second on the list, the first was of course the fact that Joon bullies Jinki everyday. The bully would get away with everything and only recieve a slight punishment which wouldn't effect his school record at all.

After hanging out at jonghyuns house, Jinki went home for the day again thinking about how tomrorow is going to be like, worse comes to worse, Joons possie will come to ambush him, as far as Jinki was concerned he needed to start making plans to avoid the bullies and stall being noticed as long as possible because he knew the group must be mad with Jinki about Joon getting suspended, so most likely they will be on a hunt for him and more than anything the nerd needed a way out.

~~~~

3 days have passed since Jonghyun and Joon have been suspended 

and surprisingly Jinki did not get beat up, he was actually saved by.....key?

It was the second day of Joon and Jonghyun's suspencion, thats when Lee Joon's crew decided to surround Jinki at his locker, with obvious intentions of beating jinki to a pulp

however key came to crash on their parade, surprisingly, when stepping right infront of jinki giving the bullies an evil diva like glare, then walking up closely to the group  and whispering something that Jinki couldnt quite catch but it sure as hell scared them off.

Jinki was left dumbfoundead once again at his locker wide eyed, when key snapped him out of his trance by whispering in his ear

" dont think just cause i saved your means we're friends....and dont let your guard down until jonghyun comes back...nerd" and with that, the diva like boy walked away.

Jinki was taken aback at the sudden gesture of kindness key gave to him at that moment. The nerd had no clue why key would want to help him out but it certainly changed his whole perspective about key, that deep down, under all that diva like attitude and rudeness, key has a soft spot and is actually very nice when he feels its right.

From then on, the nerd avoided getting beat up the whole three days jonghyun and joon were gone, the most relaxing three days he had ever spent but it also could of been better if jonghyun was there and joon still wasn't, jinki thought, but a boy could only wish right.

~~~~

Today was the day, Jonghyun's football game was rightaround the corner starting in about an hour and it was a pretty big deal for the jock, the team was facing  a school that was well known for their infamous football team and hardly ever lost a game.

This was the only school related event jinki was the slightest bit interested in, only because the one he loves is on the team of course, so he feels like he has to be there.

Before the game started, Jonghyun met Jinki behind  the bleachers, just so he can get his good luck from his bestifriend like he always does before a game.

"You nervous?" Jinki asked

"Nope, i know we'll beat them we've been practicing for weeks for this"

"Thats good,but most important thing is to have fun ok?" the nerd assured his friend.

"of course" jonghyun smiled

"gonna be cheering me on from the sidelines?"

"Like always Jonghyun" Jinki said, smiling brightly at his bestfriend.

Jonghyun smiled back twice as bright then ran off to the feild while waving to jinki for a few seconds then huddling up with his teamates.

This  was it, the big game that jongyun was waiting for, what he was training for. Everything was going well, until the next half of the game, thats when it fell apart.

jonghyun moves to the left, then moves to the right

crosses over the opposing team

avoids the block 

hes almost there!

oh no the opposing teams block comes back again

the block is getting closer and closer to the quarterback 

he tackles jonghyun

the quarterback does a flip in the air

lands straight on his head 

the crowd goes silent

theres no movement from jonghyun whatsoever

hes unconcious.

~~~~

Jinki stood outside the emergency room, where jonghyun was lying on his hospital bed

Just laying there like a rock, still unconcious 

looking a bit lifeless but still breathing thankfully, Jinki thought

and everytime that heart rate machine beeped, it broke a little pieece of Jinki inside 

He hated seeing the one he loved in this state because today, Jonghyun was suppose to be happy and cheery, he was suppost to have a smile as wide as a banana after he won the game, he was suppose to be up on his teamates shoulders cheering their team name over and over again. He was just aching to see jonghyun smile.

Eventhough the doctors said Jonghyun would be knocked out like this for the next 24 hours, since he was in a state of concussion and it will take a long but not so long time to wake up. Jinki still felt like Jonghyun will be in a coma for a month because maybe if you love someone, eveything they do or get themselves into, is more exaggerated in the unrequited persons point of view.

After recieving permission from the doctors to sit by jonghyuns bedside and be there beside him until visiting hours is done, the nerd took a stool and sat right beside jonghhyuns left side of the bed, he boldly but gently took jonghyuns hand in his own, gazing down at the handsome jocks sleeping face, just falling in love all over again.

Jinki felt so overwhelmed of this moment he was sharing right now with his bestfriend, Jinki has never got to touch jonghyun this affectionately before, sure they hugged and jonghyun pecked him on the forehead once in a while but that was all just innocent affection towards bestfriends, Jinki always had to hide his true feelings when giving in to skinship between jonghyun and him.

The nerd was in sort of a daze when staring down at the boy sleeping on the hospital bed, temptations were runninng feverishly high in Jinki's body, he really wanted to just lean down and kiss him so bad but he felt like he would be taking advantage of his bestfriend in his sleeping state and that wouldn't be right of jinki. But then again what if he never gets this chance ever again in his lifetime, to never get the chance to feel how the jocks soft and plump looking lips feel against Jinki's own. At this moment Jinki never wanted anything more than this in his lifetime. This might be his last chance, he has to use it wisely even though it does seem a bit mischevious and wrong but to Jinki it feels so liberating and so right. Just one kiss and his life will be complete

Just one kiss, just one little kiss and ill be set for the rest of my life...just one.

Jinki leaned in closer and closer to jonghyuns lips ever so slowly 

his breathing was uneven, and his hands were shaky against Jonghyuns 

Jinki's lips were about a centimetre away from Jonghyuns, the nerd closed his eyelids shut lightly and finally pressed his lips to Jonghyuns own

Just as Jinki thought, the jocks lips were so soft, it was like kissing a light weight pillow

jonghyuns lips were so warm, and the nerd felt like their lips were two jigg saw puzzle pieces, fitting together perfectly

Jinki's heart was beating a mile a minute, and he never wanted to stop he felt like he could kiss jonghyun for the next 24 hours until it was time for him to wake up.

Nothing could ruin this moment, Jinki thought

Until Jinki heard loud and heavy breathing on the other side of the room, which made Jinki open his eyes abruptly and immediately snatch his lips away from Jonghyuns

Jinki was a bit hesitant to turn around to see who it was, but when he did the nerds eyes widened

he couldn't believe who he witnessed standing right in front of jonghyuns hospital door  

When Jinki took a double take of who it was to make sure his eyes were'nt decieving him, he immediately knew

The nerds life was officially...over.

 

 

A/N:

Hey wassup guys! Im really sorry for taking a long time to update this story again but atleast it wasn't as long as the last time i updated so that means im getting better :3 school is really taking a tole on me right now, omg their is so much culminating assignments i need to do and plus got to get ready for exams which is like in a week and a half and just ughhhhh im so fed up with school right now! cant wait for the summer cause when summer arrives im finna go paaaaaaaaaaartaaaaaaaaaaay!!! WOOOOOHOOOOO CHOCOLATE WASTED OH YEAH!!!!!!!! jello shots all the way bruh ^-^ and ill be updating even morrrrrrrrrrrrre SO U KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS RIGHT?? JONGYU AAAAAND JOONEW MOMENTS ARE ARRIVING!!!!!! WATCH OUT! eheheheheheh :) I get a little to hype sometimes but anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter and please tell me how you liked it because I want to hear all my subscribers voices, because its really mportant to me and I want everybodys feedback! I feel like I rushed this chapter a bit but I really wanted to get started on the joonew relationship as soon as possible but then again I could always just make long chapters but I need to know if you guys would like that too Ok? good. Anywho have a wonderful day and to all my subscribers and story supporters I hope you pass all your courses this year :D BYYYYYYEE!

 

p.s. Who do you think was standing at the door catching Jinki in his makeout session with sleeping jonghyun? DUN DUN DUUUUN 0.0

BYYYYYYE! <3