A day in the life

What about Him?

*yawn* Lee Jinki let out dramatically after taking in the lazy monday morning. Already up and ready to face another day of complete hell..that everyone called highschool. Just the same ole idiotic teachers who cant teach for , judgemental wannabes flooding the halls with gossip, tests and quizez just anticipating Jinki's presence and last but not least his jolly ole pal Lee Joon! (sarcasm). Jinki's daily nightmare. Just a bully who bullies to satisfy his boredom; and guess who his main  target is.. However, the only thing that keeps Jinki from ditching that hell hole and never coming back is his beloved bestfriend, Kim Jonghyun. Jinki's Good looking, funny, smart football jock. Even though Jonghyun is one of them which Jinki calls the popular students in the school. He doesn't care because he knew jonghyun longer and been friends with him longer so Jinki felt that Jonghyuns current friends have no special connection to him like Jinki does; And even though Jinki is a nerd and will always be one, Jonghyun still sticks around. They don't hang out as much at school of course but the popular jock always finds a way to talk to his nerdy bestie and when school finishes Thats when the two bestfriends get to act like bestfriends by going to eachothers houses, playing video games, reading manga, telliing jokes and sharing secrets like how friends should really be.Their moments together was a complete but limited escape for Jinki and Jinki always felt that none of Jonghyuns new friends can compare to the wonderful friendship they had. Even Jonghyun agreed on that statement when asked by Jinki.

 

Jinki always looked forward to seeing Jonghyun and his bright adorable eye smile, followed by, getting a big bear hug as warm and fulfilling as the sun; it was just one of those moments onew always looked forward to when seeing his bestfriend waiting for him at the bustop.

 

 

Yes if you have not guessed it already. Lee Jinki is head over heals in love with jonghyun. His bestfriend. Who is, by the way, a guy. He realized his feelings the start of their middle school year up until now in his second year of hishschool. Jinki couldnt understand the weird feelings he had for his own bestfriend, after all he was still a kid, not yet a teenager. Somehow Jinki always felt butterflies in his stomach whenever Jonghyun spoke to him, even though they are childhood friends.whenever jong gave Jinki one of his infamous bear hugs, his heart starts beating faster then usual and his body starts heating on the inside, out. Whenever Jong smiled at Jinki, he couldnt help but smile back even at the worst of moments between them Jinki could not stay angry at his best friend for too long. whenever Jonghyun was sad JInki's sad. Whenever Jonghyun was happy Jinki was happy. Even when Jonghyun laughed Jinki laughed even if it wasn't the slightest bit funny. Thats how much Jinki loved his bestfriend.

Although he bore strong feelings towards his own bestie, he wouldnt dare confess since he was well aware that jonghyun is as straight as a board, loves to date noonas and has already 'done it' with a girl of course since jonghyun is a looker and on top of that, popular. Jinki's reaction to that explicit story was neutral but still a bit dissappointing that he wasn't in the picture of jonghyun's ual experiences and never will be.

 

A *sigh* Jinki loudly and passionately let out, thinking about jonghyun being at their usual bustop, while turning the doorknob to leave,But before he heads out, Jinki stops and rubs the side of his glasses signaling his day to be a good one. this daily luck regimen doesn't really work but the nerd still carries hope. "Mom im gone!".

 

Jinki walks out the door jogging in his step to get to the bus stop quickly, anticipating to meet his secret love. Jonghyun. the nerd feels himself smile a bit knowing that he's just meters away from his bestfriend.

 

 

There he is, Kim Jonghyun, waving his hand swiftly and delicately, smile so bright it can make anyone just stop and stare for a good minute. short, dark brown hair framing his perfectly structured face. Standing In a cool stanse with one hand in his pocket, one hand resting on his thigh, back straight with a nice shoulder posture, knee slightly bent and the other straight with his hip to the side. Still wearing that million dollar smile.Gosh he's so handsome, did he get more attractive over the summer?. Jinki thought while jogging up to his bestie with a wide banana smile on his face, his cheeks slightly blushing a tint of red.

 

"ONEW! wassup man?" Jonghyun says while he has his arm around Jinki's shoulders, rubbing his knuckles in the nerds brown hair.

 

'Onew' is Jinki's nickname that Jonghyun has addressed him as since kindergarten. At the time jonghyun was six and a bratty little kid so he decided he didn't like the name 'Jinki' and  changed it to 'Onew' convincing Jinki that the new nickname sounded way cooler. Onew agreed of course since he never liked his name either because lots of people made fun of him for it even up until his highschool year.

 

"hey jong" Jinki managed to say after encountering that energetic greeting from Jonghyun.

"dude your late. what? did your clumsiness get the best of you today?" Jong said with a slight chuckle after.

"haha yea..Today I just somehow managed to get toothpaste stuck in my hair while i was squeezing some out of the tube..."

onew blushed with emabarassment as jong giggled away at Jinki's sad clumsy story.

 

"Haha Onew your too cute" jong said while patting Jinki's head.

 

Jinki blushed harshly but tried to hide it quickly by replying, "well I try...hehe"

Jonghyun laughed. 'gosh if only you knew how much that makes me happy' Jinki thought.

 

~~~

When the two arrived to school, they went straight to class. The two of them didn't have morning classes together which for Jinki, but they did have afternoon classes together. When morning classes ended everything was going smoothly for Jinki. Until lunch came. Thats when Lee Joon, the infamous bully with to much time on his hands, came out to 'play' with Jinki, and Joon would always invite his friends Seungho, G.O., Thunder, and Mir to single handedly ruin Jinki's day, pride, social life, and life in general.

While Jinki walked down the hallway to get to the canteen, thats when he spotted them. Jinki of course said in his mind. the nerd tried to dodge the viscous group of bullies by going into the nearest classroom to hide, but failed when he realized it was locked, why the hell is this happening to me! today was going so good...just...why? Jinki thought to himself while facing the locked door trying to choke back his tears. Jinki slightly turned his head to see if they didn't notice him but in the end Jinki was caught off guard by Lee Joon's evil smirk while walking towards Jinki, interrupting the convo Joon was having with his group of wolves. Thats how Jinki thought of them. Just evil, man eating wolves that come in the night time to feed. The nerds little scenario of how his highschool life was practically like for him everyday.

 

"Jinkiiiiii, hows my favourite target of the day doing?" the nerd immediately cringed in discust when he heard his name being casually said by that monster of a highschool student. But What really got to Jinki is that Joon said it so happily like he should be enjoying this part of the day also. It's like Joon gave off a safe and friendly feeling while speaking but if you pay attention you can still hear the sinister behind his voice. That intinidated Jinki the most. However, the nerd would still stick up for himself as long as he could before they start to throw punches.

 

"Joon why can't you just leave me the hell alone for one d-" Jinki suddenly was cut off with one hulk like blow to the gut. Courtesy of Seungho. The strongest person in the group. Basically the one who hits Jinki the most.

 

"Now Jinki is that anyway to talk to your sunbae? Now i might just leave you alone if you get on your knees right now infront of me and apologize"  Joon said while smirking. that and you. of course Jinki didnt say that outloud but he sure as hell was thinking it. While standing and Clutching his stomach he throughly made the mental decision to ignore Joon's degrading suggestion, Jinki wasn't going to take all this crap anymore; he was fed up of being treated like a puddle on the street, always stepped on and looked down upon by everyone and everything.

 

"well...are you gonna do it or what?" Mir said impatiently.

 

Jinki stayed silent.

 

"Are you deaf? answer the damn question!" G.O. suddenly spat out, annoyed.

 

Jinki stayed silent.

 

Seungho was about to hit him again which Jinki knew was coming, and already prepared for it; However Joon managed to stop seungho before he can do so and stepped forward to where Jinki was, leaned in close to the nerds face, cupped his jaw gently and said

"Jinki just drop this silent rebellious act and get on with the apology...okay? *smile*"

 

"...you"

 

Jinki said in a low but stern voice. Joon's smile slowly faded, turning his amused gaze into a dark expressionless glare. "what the did you just say?" Joon said in a threatening tone. Yeah, what the did i just say? Jinki thought; he knew he was in deep at this point but he couldn't back out now, taking a stand is all he could rely on at that moment, and Just when you thought Jinki couldn't get any bolder, the younger male actually decided to repeat himself

" I said *gulp* y-"

Jinki was interrupted once again but by Joon this time. Joon sinked his fingers on the side of the younger's stomach where seungho struck him. Now jinki was really in pain, he couldn't stand let alone breathe. All that was going through his mind in that moment was god I made a huge mistake his thoughts of being rebellious were long gone out the window once he felt the rath of what Joon was actually capable of.

In all honesty this was the first time Joon physically damaged Jinki, Joon would all ways leave his crew to do his dirty work for him while Joon watched from the sidelines enjoying the show he directed. This time was totally different from before. Joon was visibly pissed. its just that his thoughts were still unreadable like always. Another thing that scared Jinki.

 

Jinki was harshly pulled by his hair to meet Joon's face, the elders gaze looked dangerous; expressionless but his eyes said everything. "Do you really think you can talk to me in any kind of way and get away with it? hm?" this question, obviously retoricle, there fore Jinki stayed silent once again.

"oh Jinki Jinki Jinki, you should know better than that my friend......Dont. . With. Me."

joon finally released his strong death grip on Jinki's sweaty brown hair, letting the younger's head slightly hit the wall behind him. Joon started walking away cooly and swiftly, echoing the sound of his doc martin heals to the concrete floor till' he put it to a hault, turning his head to face his crew but his body still faced forward. He then said in a low but audible, demanding tone...

 

" him up" and continued to walk away.

 

 

 Right hooks, left hooks, right kicks, left kicks, smacks, shoves, scratches...Just about anything a nerd would get in a 4 against one beat down. After the bullies were done with Jinki, they just left him there in his own blood and tears, like a piece of garbage on the ground that peope ignore and walk past without a care in the world. Thats what Jinki felt like. just a piece of garbage that was irrelevant to human life. something to be used but never re-used. straight garbage. It was depressing how jinki didn't even consider himself to be anything at that moment. But thats what getting tormented everyday feels like and Jinki knew that the best.

The bruised boy cried, like it was the only thing he was capable of, as if tears were the only substance inside his body, feeling as though if he didnt let it all out he wouldv'e drowned internally. He could care less about who saw him or who scoffed at him, or who felt fakely sorry for him. he needed to cry his heart out from the  physical, mental, and emotional pain. All in all He just needed to cry for his whole being, himself. Well if you got beat to a pulp, left stranded and confused what would you do? Exactly that. because Jinki goes through this everyday, reason or no reason he would just get bullied for being Jinki, making him hate himself more throughout the years of getting bullied.

After crying his body empty, drifting off into a deep sleep was his way to just forget about everything; just for a little while, I just wanna forget everything for a while  Jinki thought, even if it meant sleeping on the dirty, cold concrete floor to forget everything momentarily, it was worth it for Jinki.

When I wake up things will defenitely be better...ill wake up, do something clumsy, rub the side of my glasses for good luck and....best of all... get to see jonghyun..my bestfriend..my only savior...the only one i love. I love you Jong. Lets just sleep for now shall we? everything will be ok.

 

"jinki" hmm? "jinki" is that you Jong calling out to me already? or maybe im just dreaming...yeah i must be. "jinki" hehe i love the way he says my real name...the only one who can make my name sound better.."jinki" his voice is getting louder and louder, its like I can feel him coming towards me...this dream feels so...real 

 

"Jinki!"

wait a minute... " j-jong?"

 

 

 

AN: 

hey guys this is daishdash here and ummmmmm yeah so this is the first chapter of "what about him?" and im really excited to know how you guys will like it 

ahhhhhh! i hope there is good reviews from u all *cross fingers* 

ohh and reader please dont be afraid to ask me questions, make suggestions, or give me constructive critism about my writing skill or my story because i would be more than happy to take those kinds of comments from other authors into consideration!

Sooooo this story is goona start out with a bad relationship between Onew and Lee joon....i know i know Joonew fans are gonna be like "where the frigg is the Joonew moments, I WANT MY JOONEW MOMENTS!!!" 

but guuuuuuurl do not worry yo self cause its coming!!! and when it comes its gone be HOT! well not entirely in that wayyy if u know what i mean but its gonna be good none the less. i promise u my friend i promise you.

so im gonna go ahead and use Onew's real name for the story and use his sage name occasionally but not to much because his real name i could use for drama/love material....if that makes sense. 

soo anywayzzzzzzzzz it wont be long to come out with the next chapter because finally...EXAMS ARE DONEEEEEE WOOT WOOT! and i passed that !!! i hope u passed too! for any students who have semester classes like me!

oh and i would like to know u guys bias in shinee! sooo who do u love in shinee? cause i know i looooooooove me some Onew! he is just alll sorts of wonderfulness and rainbows and sangtae and just ughhh i wanna hug him kidnap him and everyting!!! .....sorry i got a litttle carried away there.. but yeah enough about me dude...

what about you....0.0 ?

byeeeeeeeeeeee  have a nice day!