Meet The Fish and The Dog

Average Classed Angels Meets High Class Jerks

A brown-headed 20 year old was lying on his bed, recovering from a high fever after the continuous rain for two whole days. Whenever he opened his window, he would sneeze or cough everytime and his mother would always advise him not to go near the window. He was stuck in bed and not allowed to go out of the house. He planned to trick his mother, but he knew he's horrible at telling lies so he just listened to his mother and laid on bed. He only got up when his mother tells him to, and boy was he glad his mother had left for some errands. That means he could get up anytime he wants, but as soon as his mother came back, he ran back to his room and laid on his bed..again. Suddenly, his phone kept on ringing and he didn't recognize the number so he ignored it, letting TVXQ's Under My Skin play in his room repeatedly. Soon, it stopped and there was another call and he knew who it was so he answered it.

"Kiseop?"

"Kevin! Why didn't you answer Hoon's calls? He was trying to call you, know?" He couldn't believe it. That number just now that kept on dialling his phone was actually Hoony Bunny?

"Really! So that number was him? Aigooo! He could have just texted me, know?" Sometimes, Kevin thinks Hoon is slightly silly.

"Alright, I'll tell him that. See you later, Kev."

"Alright." Then, Kiseop hung up. He was about to open the window when he heard his room door open, and he ran back to his bed, fake sleeping. When he heard the door close, he looked around before grabbing his laptop. He checked through his email and found an invitation. He opened it without thinking twice and he sighed.

Kevin Woo

You and your group are invited to Elison Kim's mansion party tomorrow at 12pm

Come dressed in a tuxedo or a suit (Formal)

You can bring your other friends along

But we wouldn't like those who have no invitations

So come and have fun with us!

Elison Kim

Kevin scoffed as he read the invitation.

"If all three of them goes, then I'll go too." Was what he said before Hoon called him again to go to his house, and he got his mother's permission to do his work with Hoon at his house.


A black-head 18 year old was sitting in his room, playing his Wii. He was playing baseball, his favourite hobby. He had gotten it for his birthday from his hyung, Dongjin. He would often skip lunch and dinner to play but sometimes, he just felt bored. One day, he laid on his bed and felt extremely weary after playing his Wii for 4 whole hours straight. When his phone rang, he was too weary to even stretch his arm for his phone so he just let it ring, which was annoying to him, but as soon as he fell asleep, he didn't find it annoying anymore.

When he woke up, he decided to check his mail and when he did, he found an invitation. He opened it and he read it.

Shin Dongho

You and your group are invited to my mansion party tomorrow at 12pm

Come dressed in a tuxedo or a suit (Formal)

You can bring your other friends along

But we wouldn't like those who have no invitations

So come and have fun with us!

Soohyun, Jaeseop and Elison

He growled as he read the last sentence.

"And they all had to send me this. Damn those Jerks." He mumbled before closing his laptop and falling asleep again.

 

 

Hii again! The next chapter will be on Eli's Mansion Party. And there might be some characters I'm going to reveal in! And some might just be characters in this story :3