Meet The Bunny

Average Classed Angels Meets High Class Jerks

A dark-haired 21 year old was at home, doing his homework while scrolling down Allkpop. He was very active on Allkpop, especially for all the gossips of K-Pop celebrities and rumours. But he didn't like rumours about him, but luckily, there wasn't. And he hoped they won't be any rumour about him. While he was doing his work, he realised he left his notebook in school and he screamed in annoyance.

"Why am I so dumb to leave it under my desk! How am I going to do my homework now! Arghhh!" He kept on tablepalming himself until his mother ran up.

"Omo! Why are you doing that?" He looked at his mother.

"Eommaaa! I left my notebook in school!" She sighed.

"Aish, how can you be so forgetful?"

"I don't know!" He wailed, sulking in his seat.

"I know, why don't you call one of your friends who have done their schoolwork? Try asking Kevin. He didn't go to school yesterday, did he?" He tried to remember and when he did, he shook his head.

"Then, what are you waiting for, my son? Ring him up." He nodded and smiled at his mother.

"Thanks Eomma." She shook her head while smiling before walking back down. He took his phone from his bed and laid his head down on the pillow. He dialled Kevin's number and he didn't pick up. After trying a few more times, he got annoyed and dialled his other friend's number, and he still failed. He got so frustrated he sat up from his previous lying-down position. He sighed as he hoped Kiseop would answer the call. When he dialled Kiseop's number, he answered and he literally screamed happily.

"Hey Hoon." He smiled as he tried to answer quickly.

"Hey. Kiseop, I really need you to call Kevin."

"And why should I call Kevin for you?"

"Dog won't answer my calls and neither does Kevin. So you were my only choice left, Kiseop."

"Alright. Hold on, Hoony."

"Uhm." While waiting, Hoon walked to his study table and checked his mails. When he came across an invitation, he couldn't help but to be curious and open it. When he did, he completely regretted it.

Yeo Hoonmin

You and your group are invited to Elison Kim's mansion party tomorrow at 12pm

Come dressed in a tuxedo or a suit (Formal)

You can bring your other friends along

But we wouldn't like those who have no invitations

So come and have fun with us!

Shin Soohyun

By the end of the invitation, Hoon had his head resting on his palm. Suddenly, Kiseop spoke to him again.

"Sorry Bun, but Kevin said you could have texted him because he didn't recognize your number."

"What!? But I told him yesterday...Oh, nevermind. Now at least he knows. Anyway, Jerk Hyun had rang me up when I was walking back from school and invited us 4 to a party in Jerk Eli's mansion. Should we go?" He was hoping Kiseop would disagree.

"I don't know, Hoon. Why don't you ask Dog or Kevin?"

"Yeah, sorry. I know you're busy. I'll hang up now. Tell me your answer later."

"Alright, see you." Hoon hung up and typed a message to Kevin to bring his notebook to his house and asked if he can come over to do the project with him. As soon as Hoon had gotten a reply, which was a Yes obviously, he got up and waited for Kevin as he plopped down his bed.

"Why are those Jerks in our life?" Was what he said before falling asleep for a while. But Kevin had to wake him up and they started their project together.

 

This was a disappointment as well, I think. But we should always have self-confidence so...I'll stop talking negatively XD