Mansion Party Pooper - Part 1

Average Classed Angels Meets High Class Jerks

A/N: I know the picture is nothing related to the formal outfit but, it's just showing that they all will meet each other XD

 

Kiseop, Kevin, Hoon and Dongho were on their way to Eli's house. Kiseop was wearing a white long-sleeved shirt, blue jacket and black jeans with red canvas. Hoon was wearing similar to Kiseop; just the colour difference. Kevin and Dongho was wearing a black tuxedo with their pair of canvas. As they all reached there, they met with each other outside his house and they stood in one straight line.

"Now, I really don't want to go." Hoon and Kevin nodded at Kiseop.

"Well, someone said we had to." Hoon glared at the maknae.

"Well, someone agreed to it." Dongho growled lowly at Hoon, and Kiseop laughed.

"Well, all we can do is to just let the day pass faster." Kevin nodded and started walking first. When he heard no one else walking, he turned to the back to see Kiseop, Hoon and Dongho smiling sheepishly. Kevin narrowed his eyes at them.

"Go on. Why don't our lovely hyung go first?" Kiseop's eyes widened and he pointed to himself. Kevin smiled sweetly before walking towards him and pushing him in front.

"That's the advantage of being the oldest." He grumbled, making Hoon chuckle. He walked up the steps with the other three following him up. Once again, they all stood in a straight line. Kiseop knocked softly on the door and who answered it? Kiseop glared at the smirking Jerk.

"Nice to see all of you here." He looked at each one of them before changing his gaze at Kiseop, who was looking way from him.

"Especially you, Kiseop." He made a disgusted face, making him laugh.

"As you all know, I'm Kim Jaeseop." Dongho was shaking furiously.

"Yes..we..know." Kiseop, who flinched at Dongho's anger, turned back to see him glaring at Jaeseop and Kiseop smiled, making Dongho calm down and wink at him. He laughed quietly.

"Oh, come in." Kiseop faked a smile at Jaeseop, who laughed as his shoulders shook. He rolled his eyes at the Jerk and they all walked in.

 

There might be a few parts for this whole chapter. I know, my update is horrible XD