Meet The Giraffe

Average Classed Angels Meets High Class Jerks

A blond-headed 21 year old was walking back home from school. He was busy reading a book on the way home. Everytime he flips a page, the small gust of wind would blow into his face and he liked that feeling. Every day he comes home, he sees food laid out for him. He smiled at his mother for making him food even before he reached home. He was very grateful to have a mother like her.

"Thanks Eomma." He said the same thing every day, but his mother didn't show signs of boredom whenever he repeated the same thanks every day. She loved hearing her son's voice. It always made her feel safe. One day, when his mother told him she needed to go run and errand back at Gyeonggi-Do, their hometown, he felt sad.

"I'll miss seeing your laid-out food when I come back from school." When he said that, his mother always pinched his cheeks.

"Oh, how cute my son is. Don't worry. I won't be long, but continue to work hard, alright?" When she adviced him, he nodded and punched his fist in the air, making his mother laugh at him. The next day, when he was walking back from school, he remembered his mother would leave at 3pm and when he checked his phone, it was 2.30pm. As his eyes widened, he ran quickly back home to say goodbye. But when he finally reached home, there was food laid out but, he couldn't see his mother in. When he saw a note, he read it and at the end, he smiled.

"I love you too, Eomma. I do." He whispered to himself and smiled. Suddenly, his phone rang and he picked it up.

"Hey Hoon."

"Hi. Giraffe, I need you to call Fish for me." Whenever Hoon, his best friend, calls him a giraffe, he couldn't help but to feel annoyed but he just played along.

"Why should I call Fish, Bunny?"

"Dog won't answer my call and neither does Fish. So my only choice was on you, Giraffe."

"Alright. Hold on, Bunny."

"Uhm." He placed Hoon on hold and dialled "Fish".

"Giraffe?"

"Fishy! Why didn't you answer Bunny's call? He was trying to call you, know?"

"Really! So that number was him? Aigooooo! He could have just texted me, know?"

"Alright, I'll tell him that. See you later, Fish."

"Alright." He put Hoon on headset and he sighed.

"Sorry Bun, but Kevin said you could have texted him because he didn't recognize your number."

"What!? But I told him yesterday.. Oh, nevermind. At least now he knows. Anyway, Jerk Hyun just rang me up and invited us 4 to their party in Jerk Eli's mansion. Should we go?"

"I don't know, Bunny. Why don't you ask Dog or Fish?"

"Yeah, sorry. I know you're busy, Giraffe. I'll hang up now. Tell me your answer later."

"Alright, see you." After Hoon hung up, "Giraffe" sighed.

"Now, what does Jerk Hyun, Jerk Eli and Jerk Seop wants now?" He grumbled to himself as he went through his email. Upon looking through, he saw an invitation and he knew what it was but he just opened it.

Lee Kiseop,

You and your group are invited to Elison Kim's mansion party tomorrow at 12pm

Come dressed in a tuxedo or suit (Formal)

You can bring other friends along 

But we wouldn't like those who have no invitations

So come and have fun with us!

Kim Jaeseop

By the end of the invitation, Kiseop was feeling frustrated.

"And it had to be Jerk Seop who sends me this invitation. Awesome." He sulked heavily in his seat and closed the invitation before he started on his project.

 

Hiii! I know the first introduction is horrible and I know 0330 is loooong time ago but I still <3 it. And sorry I had to address them as Dog, Bunny, Fish and Giraffe because I wanted to address by his name at the ending. And sorry for calling Soohyun Jerk Hyun, Eli Jerk Eli and Jaeseop Jerk Seop. But it kind of fits the story so.. Yeah. Mianhaee.