Chapter 14

Just forget it All! (The story)

Chunji's POV

 

"______-ah wait here while I get our stalkers!" I told _____.

She nodded her head. "Okay oppa."

I walked in a random direction and swiftly creeped up behing our stalkers.

"Yah stalkers!" I said loudly for them to hear me.

"Oh my GDragon! You scared me." Jieun said.

"Then don't stalk ____ and I noona!" I whined. "And you two too!" I scolded referring to Niel and Changjo.

"Mianhe! Can't help it!" The two both said.

"You two are so cute together!" Jieun said.

I blushed. "Stop trying to distract me! Let's get back to ______."

All of us went to the spot I left _____ at, but she was not there.

"Omo! Where did noona go?!" Changjo asked.

"Hurry we need to find her!" Niel said.

"You go this way and I go this way." Jieun said.

I walked and searched for her until I saw her with L.Joe.

 

 

End of POV

 

 

L.Joe's POV

 

 

I had secretly stalked Chunji and ______, when I heard her say an outing to the mall. I watched them eagerly and waited for a chance to go and talk to her. But Chunji kept to her side.

I sighed seeing I do not have a chance today. I was just about to give up until I saw Chunji leave _____. I watched her look around and suddenly start walking to the shop we bought our couple rings. I looked at my ring. 'I miss you! I'm an idiot.' I thought.

I watched her talk to the sales person and pick the same couple rings as the one on my finger right now. I frowned. "Is she buying them for her and Chunji?" I asked myself.

I suddenly saw her clutch her head in pain. My frowning face turned to a more worried face. I was just about to blow my cover and go inside, but I stopped myself.

I saw her about to leave the store and took the chance to make it seem like I bumped into her. I had my hands open incase she fell.

"Sorry." _____ said.

"Its fine." I smiled.

"Hey your that mister!" She looked at me to be sure. "You were the one I bumped into today. What's your name?" She asked.

"Don't you remember? I'm L.Joe." I said introducing myself. Before I could ask anymore somebody just had to interfere.

 

 

End of POV


One more update before I hit sleep xD