Chapter 15

Just forget it All! (The story)

I was talking with L.Joe until Jieun and Chunji interfered. I sighed. I was just about to get to know the reason why this person... L.Joe knows me.

"______-ah!" Jieun and Chunji both called.

"Jieun unnie? Chanhee oppa!" I called back. "Wait what are you doing here Jieun unnie?"

"She was the one stalking us and so was Niel and Changjo." Chunji answered.

"We need to get going." Jieun informed.

"Sorry L.Joe-shii! Bye." I waved to him.

Chunji and I walked to find Niel and Changjo at the food court.

 

 

Jieun's POV

 

 

I was just about to follow them, but a hand grabbed me back not letting me go.

"What?" I coldly asked him.

"How come _____ doesn't remember me?" L.Joe asked.

"Because you broke her heart." I answered.

"Hehe very funny. Seriously! Tell me." He whined.

I sighed. I really do not want to tell him but he has the right to know and he would bother me less. "On your second anniversary and the break up. _______ was hit by a car."

"B-but how?" L.Joe stuttered.

"She was sadden and hurt. She probably just wanted to disappear after you broke her heart. She loved you so much." I told him. "But you chose a like Hyuna over her."

"I know I'm an idiot." He said.

"Good that you know." I said. "Because from now on I want you to never meet her again."

"No I can't!" L.Joe argued.

"What?!" I asked raging with anger. "You can and you will!"

"I won't! You can't stop me and you won't!" He said sounding like a threat. "I'm going to get her back. I'm going to make her remember me and forget all about our break up. I'm going to." He broke down into a softer tone. "I miss her. I love her. I'm an idiot."

I left him and returned to the group.

"Chanhee-ah we need to talk." I requested.

"Watch _____-ah for me!" Chunji said referring to Niel and Changjo.

"Chanhee oppa! I'm not a child." _____ pouted.

"So what's up noona?" Chunji asked when we were out of hearing distance away from the group.

"Keep ______ away from L.Joe." I said.

"Waeyo?" He asked.

"He plans to get back together with her." I informed him.

"What?!"

"Exactly." I said.

 

 

End of POV

 

 

 

L.Joe's POV

 

 

"I can't believe she told me not to see ______-ah anymore." I talked to myself. "I remember what I said and I can't believe _______-ah actually followed."

 

Flashback to the break up

 

I was with Hyuna blindly believing that I truly loved her and not _____.

"L.Joe?" Her used to be sweet but now cold voice called me. "Who is she?" She demanded to know the answer.

I took her away from Hyuna. "Her name is Kim Hyuna and my new lover." I watched her face, but it remained the same. No saddness or no emotion at all. "______... I'm tired of you. I don't have the same feelings for you as I did." I said on a whim. "Just forget everything about me and our relationship."

She smiled a fake smile. (L.Joe: Yes I could tell.) "I knew it all along."

 

End of Flashback

 

I was out of the mall and at home, when I started to feel the tears flowing out of my eyes. "I can't believe that what I had told her she followed. She forgot about me and our relationship. I didn't even know she had an accident." I sighed. "_____-ah, I'm sorry. I miss you. I love you. I want you back." I said to myself before falling asleep.

 

 

End of POV


Finished 3 updates in about 2 hours! More like an hour and a few minutes xD

Did I sadden you? Hehe sorry.....

I can't believe I did this to L.Joe! Sorry Byunghun!