Chapter 6

Just forget it All! (The story)

Lee Jieun's POV

 

I hurried and made my way to ______'s room in the hospital. I could not wait to see my best friend. Its been too long since she's been in her coma.

I opened the door and saw my little brother and her talking. I smiled as I imangined the two as a couple. The two were just too cute together. I looked even more inside and saw _____'s parents happy that their daughter is finally awake.

"Ah! Noona! Your here!" Chunji said getting up.

"Neh." I said going through the threshold and meeting the eyes of everyone in the room. "How are you _____?"

She was silent and have not said a word to me yet. "Sorry.... but who are you?"

I looked at her confused. 'How can she forget her best friend?' I asked myself. I turned to Chunji for an explanation.

"Remember she has brain damage. So right now she does not remember many things." He answered.

The doctor then came in. "I would like to announce the results of ______'s health and how the brain damage has effected her." He turned to ____'s parents. "Would you like your daughter here listening or not?" He asked quietly.

Her parents looked at me for an answer. I shooked my head side to side. 'Its better for her to start fresh.' I patted Chunji's back. "Go take ____ outside and play."

He nodded and took _____ away.

The doctor started when the two exited the room. "Patient ____'s health is very good. Her brain damage has a small but big damage."

"What do you mean Dr. Kang?" Her mom asked.

"She does not remember much. She only remembers her name and who are her parents. Her academics and her abilities may be weaker than usual." He said.

"So your saying she might not be as smart as she was before?" Her dad asked.

The doctor nodded. "But that can be fixed in time. She will need to return to school regularly."

"Dr. Kang! Will she ever remember her past memories?" I asked.

"In time. The only reason why she doesn't remember anything and anyone is because she doesn't want to. Its like a memory she wants to forget will be erased from her brain." He sighed. "It was probably triggered over something she feels sadden by."

'L.Joe.' The name popped in my head right away. 'He will be erased ____. I promise with your fresh new start that you won't ever be in such pain again.'

"Also don't try to force her to remember or it will hurt her brain okay?" He said before leaving the room.

"What should we do honey?" ____'s mom asked her dad.

"I don't really know." He answered.

"If its okay with you..... But could you not mention her past realtionship with L.Joe? Also get her to switch into all of Chunji's or my classes?" I suggested.

Her parents nodded there heads and made the call. "They will only let her be in either Chunji's or your classes which one should it be?" _____'s dad asked.

"Chunji's. He will be the one to take care of her more than I will." I told them.

Chunji and ____ then entered the room. "Is everything alright?" Chunji and ____ asked at the exact same time.

Her parents and I nodded to answer the two.

 

 

End of POV

 


Double update yeah!

This will be it for the day.