Chapter 35

Just forget it All! (The story)

I did not tell anyone about my recovery about my memories yet. I just let things go with the flow, and I did not want to disturb the two when they go into the audition. I would not want them to lose their chance to accomplish their goals because of me.

Teen Top went to the audition today. I hung around the area with Jieun. We sat in a cafe and i just looked outside and started to daydream. I thought about their reactions when I tell them truth and cannot help but smile.

"______-ah~ What are you smiling about?" Jieun asked.

I giggled. "I have a secret."

"A secret? What is it? Tell me!" Jieun pleaded.

"Of course unnie. But..." I trailed off in a teasing way.

"But...?" She asked.

"You promise not to tell anyone? Pinky promise!" I held out my pinky. She hooked her pinky with mine and we touched thumbs. "I remember. I remember everything."

"Remember...?" She trailed off in question. "Wait! You remember!? So why or what did you want to forget about it?"

I sighed softly. "The words... the way he said... how I felt betrayed."

Jieun rubbed my back in circles. "We all feel that once in our life."

"I know. But I'm over it now." I said. "I promised to myself and to Byunghun oppa to give him a chance to explain."

"______-ah~ You are so strong." Jieun praised me.

After Teen Top finished their auditon, they met up with Jieun and I in the cafe.

"How was the audition?" I asked them.

"We did it! We did it noona~" Ricky and Changjo said about to grab me and twirl me around.

However, L.Joe and Chunji stopped them. "It's all thanks to you."

I smiled and wave my hands in front of my face. "Ani! I can't take all the credit! I had help from BAP."

"You met BAP?!?!" Everyone said excluding Chunji.

"Yeah." Chunji said. "I had two tickets. So I took her."

"Why didn't you take your noona?" Jieun complained.

"We were already going to hang out, but we didn't know what to do. Luckily, I found these in my pockets though." Chunji explained and rubbed the back of his neck.

We then went out seperate ways. L.Joe, Chunji and I went to the park while the others went else where. L.Joe and I dashed for the swings and Chunji went behind me to push me. I giggled and had fun. I then told Chunji to stop pushing me and I slowed down the swing.

"I have a secret." I finally said.

"What secret?" L.Joe and Chunji looked at me for answers.

"What's going on _____-ah?" Chunji asked.

"_____-ah what's up?" L.Joe asked.

I looked down to the ground. "I don't have an answer to your confessions yet. But I do have some news."

Chunji seemed to understand. "Okay. Well I will go and let you two talk."

"Wait hyung!" L.Joe called for Chunji but he was already out of sight. "_____.... what's really going on?"

"I remember. I remember oppa." I told him. "Please tell me what you have to say. I will listen."

L.Joe hugged me. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry I hurt you." He paused for a few seconds. "I was an idiot. I was blind with her looks. I didn't understand that I had someone awesome with me until I lost her. I'm sorry I said those heart breaking words. I don't want you to forget me. Can you just forget about that past? I'm not necessarily asking for you to get back together with me unless you want to. Also you don't have to forgive me either. I just wanted you to know my feelings."

I hugged him back. "Oppa. Byunghun oppa. I forgive you. Umm... here." I handed him the gift.

"What is this?" He opened the bag to see a watch. "Is this...?"

"This held my memories. After I looked at this, I remembered everything. This was my gift for you on that day. You can have it since it was supposed to be yours anyways."

"Thank you _____-ah~ You truly are special."

I gave him a smile. "Of course. But I still don't know how to answer to yours or Chunji's confession."

L.Joe smiled and ruffled my hair. "Choose who you think is best. Good or bad. Just follow your heart."

I nodded my hair after fixing it. "Okay."

"Remember. No matter who you choose we will always be friends."


The next 2 chapter will be the end. You will choose who you want to be with and so on

3 updates in  day :)