4 {F}

Is This My Life?

So far, Taemin spent a week in the Choi resident, and he has grown accustom to the place. He would happily spend his days lounging in the enormous library located near Minho's office and spend countless hours locked inside with the books. 

He would be transported into many different worlds and encounter many heroes and heroines. Sometimes he would fall asleep by accident, as he was too fond of the books to stop reading. When Minho would search for the boy, he would always find him in the library.

That night, Taemin sat down at the dinner table and smiled at the plate waiting for him. Minho smiled and motioned for him to eat. 

"Taeminnie, why do you like reading so much? I never met a child who liked to read," Minho said.

"I really don't know Appa," Taemin said, spooning food into his mouth. "I guess it's because you're always working, and I don't have any friends here. I never liked reading before coming here, but now it is my only friend."

Minho put down his spoon and thought.

"Hmmm, would you like some friends Taemin?" Minho asked. "I could always arrange your private tutor to find another young boy who could come and study with you. Would that interest you Taemin?" Minho asked as his eyes stared deep in Taemin's. 

Taemin pondered for a minute, before giving his answer.

"I would like that Appa!" Taemin said, flashing Minho a smile.

"Then it is settled: you will have a study friend starting next week. Until then, I hope you can survive with your books," Minho said with a smile prickling his lips.

"Oh, Appa! Speaking of which, I started reading this new story last night, and it is really good! It is about a girl and a boy, and the girl is a fairy. But, she grew up in the human world all her life! She met this boy named Tamani who told her who she really was. The girl, Laurel, has a boyfriend though, and his name is David. They go on all these crazy adventures!" Taemin's voice fills the room as he recounts his adventures to Minho. Minho just stares at Taemin, smiling at his innocence. 

The innocence he will one day have the privilege of corrupting.

Whenever Taemin didn't have his nose stuck in a book, he would be out and about wandering the endless halls of the mansion. He had found many rooms with different decors. There were countless numbers of spare bedrooms that littered the mansion. There was even an art room, and a room dedicated to dance. 

Taemin would sometimes sit down in front of the big mirrored wall, and he would stare at himself. He would imagine himself dancing about in the room, without a care in the world and dance eventually became his guilty pleasure.

When Taemin was with his real family, he would often indulge in their wealth, and his parents hired the best dance instructor. At this age, Taemin already knew so many different type of dance arts. He didn't really know how to dance well, but he knew that his heart longed to dance.

One afternoon, his studies were let out early. Taemin wandered around the house until he reached his destination of interest, the dance room. This time around, though, he was met with a startling figure dancing. 

Minho was dancing.

Taemin was fascinated wit this foreign looking creature. The creature was dancing flawlessly. His limbs moved with utter grace, and he did the most intricate of moves with ease. He looked like a God dancing the way he did. 

Taemin hid behind some chairs, and watched the graceful creature dance his soul away. It almost tickled Taemin in his stomach. He had this longing deep down in him to get up and dance with Appa, but he refrained from that thought.

Minho kept dancing for half an hour or so more, and he sat down with a sigh. He glistened with sweat, and he heaved huge breathes of air. He was utterly exhausted. He took a gulp of water from his bottle he had laying around, and finally he laid on his back with his eyes closed.

"You can come out of hiding Taemin-ah," Minho's deep musky voice called from his spot. "Come, lay next to me."

Taemin blushed as he slowly walked to Minho. He quietly sat down next to Minho and stared at him. Minho abruptly opened his eyes, and made eye contact with Taemin.

They both felt a feeling shoot up through their spinal cords. Minho's mouth went dry, not from the hard work he just endured, but by the fact he wanted his lips to caress Taemin's. 

Taemin felt little butterflies work up in his tummy. They were little, but they were still there. 

They both stared at each other for what seemed like ages until Minho broke the silence.

"So, why did you come in while I was dancing Taemin-ah? Shouldn't you be in studies right now? It is barely past 2:30," Minho questioned Taemin.

"I finished all my work early Appa, so the teacher let me leave early. I sometimes come down here and look at myself. I never imagined you would be here," Taemin responded.

"Well, what did you think then? How did I look?" Minho asked with a slight chuckle lingering in his voice.

"I-I liked it Appa. You looked so graceful and elegant. I didn't want to bother you, so I hid behind some chairs. Appa, one day can we maybe dance with each other?" Taemin asked without looking at Minho.

"Answer me this Taemin-ah, do you enjoy dancing as well?" Minho asked.

"Oh yes Appa! Back at my old house, my parents hired a dance instructor. He came twice a week for three hours. Even as the man left, I would feel sad inside. He would always tell me good job, and tell me how much I had improved. He would make me feel special whenever my Umma or Appa couldn't be there. He was one of my only friends," Taemin said with a hint of sadness in his voice.

Minho looked at Taemin, and saw a sad, fragile boy. His lust inside grew even more, and it sickened him to know  how much he wanted to take Taemin and undress his little body. He wanted to indulge in something he knew was very wrong. His body craved for that boy, but he had to subdue his inner demon and resist the temptation.

"Well, how about this then Taemin-ah. When you are, let's say twelve years old, I'll hire you a new dance instructor? Until then though, you are free to come and watch me dance any time you want," Minho said. 

"Really Appa?" Taemin asked with a huge grin on his face.

"Yes my Taemin-ah. Whatever makes you happy."

Taemin threw himself on Minho's chest and hugged him. Minho laughed at the boys enthusiasm and hugged him back. They both laid in that position for a short while.

Minho deemed it time to get back to work, but he was surprised to see Taemin fast asleep upon his chest. His little eyes closed shut, and his mouth slightly open. He would sometimes jerk his arms and have little spasms. Minho smiled at his cute little Taemin-ah.

'Just like the first time I took him home.'

"Well, I could have a day off from work. I haven't missed a day in over a year," Minho said, trying to convince himself.

So, there they both laid. One, having a wonderful dream of a prince charming running to him on a white stallion to save him from the wicked witch. The other staring ever longingly at the sleeping beauty, thinking of ways to make him happy.