Chapter 6

Mr. Fluffles, Thongs and Perfect Snogging

 

 

“So I’ve figured out what I’ve got that Slaggy Suzy doesn’t.”

“What is that?” Sulli asked. It was lunch break and both the girls are in the school garden, snacking on some sandwiches.

“The Mr. Fluffles advantage.”

“What?”

“Minho loves cats, and so do I. So when he finds out that Mr. Fluffels is missing…”

“Mr. Fluffles is not missing.” Sulli interrupted Krystal, who glared back.

“We just pretend that Mr. Fluffles is missing, and then I’ll get Minho to help me find him. During the process, Minho would discover how unfake I am and dump stupid Suzy!” Krystal grinned. “I’ll get my god, and we’ll get you yours, and we’re set to conquer sophomore year!”

 

 

Krystal and Sulli are ready for the plan. Currently, they are now at the park, with the main star, Mr. Fluffles.

“Okay, so when you me and Minho walking this way, you let Mr. Fluffles go. So Minho can find him resulting in high self esteem for him and major snogging for me.” Krystal told Sulli the plan.

“Yeah, got it.” But Sulli wasn’t really focusing. “Is that Taemin? He has such a fit bum.” She watched, with open. Krystal slapped it shut.

“Just focus on the plan!”

“You’re right.”

 

 

“Hey…”

“Hey!” Minho smiled widely at Krystal but then noticed her expression. “Are you okay?”

“It’s my cat. He’s lost.” Krystal frowned. “I don’t know what happened. He just disappeared.” She sighed.

Minho bit his lip. “I’d go out and help you, but I’ve got to help my mum with the shop…”

Krystal nodded, disappointed. Not because of her missing cat but because of her failed plan. “Yeah, sure. Thanks, Minho.”

 

Krystal walked back to the park slowly, just in case Minho decided to change his mind.

“Krystal!”

She smirked, the plan was working out after all. She turned around with a shocked expression.

“I just thought that, if I lost Jubbly, I would be pretty upset too.” Minho said, now walking beside her.

“Hmm, yeah.” She replied, trying not to look to happy that her cat is missing.

 

 

“Mr. Fluffles!” Sulli shouted. She did a mistake of staring at Taemin’s bum a little too long and loosened her hold on Mr. Fluffles’ leash. Now she is sprawled on the ground,with Mr. Fluffles running away.

“Are you okay?” Taemin ran up from his game of soccer and helped Sulli up.

“Y-yeah. Can you get the cat?”

“Sure.” And he was off and running. “Mr. Fluffles?”

 

 

“So are you glad you moved to Incheon?”

Minho smiled dazzlingly at Krystal. “Yeah. Have you always lived here?”

She nodded. “It’s so boring here though. Isn’t Seoul much better?”

“It’s definitely more peaceful here.” He said as he peeked into the bushes, looking for Mr. Fluffles. “I like quiet places. Write songs.”

“Songs? About?” That definitely sparked Krystal’s curiosity. Not only was Minho a dashing boy, he was also a hopeless romantic. What else could a girl ask for?

“Not really songs. My other band mate writes songs, I write the… raps.” He smiled sheepishly.

“That’s nice. How do you usually write raps?”

“I don’t know. Just sit down in a quiet place and just think about life, I guess.” Minho shrugged. Krystal nodded. “Mr. Fluffles? Come on, you fluffy cat.”

“Hmm, I don’t think Mr. Fluffles is here. He likes the park more.” Krystal said, bringing the plan back in motion.

 

 


Double update! Click '< Previous' if you missed Chapter 5!

How is the story so far? I hope it's not boring.

The plot is starting to unfold...

So comment, subscribe and upvote while I write!