Chapter 7

Mr. Fluffles, Thongs and Perfect Snogging

 

 

“So, was that your mum behind the counter just now?”

“Yeah.” He grinned.

“She’s really pretty. Mine’s mental.” Krystal rolled her eyes.

“She’s actually become quite a regular customer.”

“What does she buy? She can’t possibly be buying those dresses.”

“She bought a few small ones. Do you, by any chance, have a younger sister?” Minho asked, eyebrows raised.

“Yeah, yet another mental one in my family. I swear that I am the only sane one.”

“Hey, they’re still family.”

“What about you? Does your dad help out too? I haven’t seen him before.”

“He’s in Seoul. My parents just got divorced.”

Krystal’s jaw dropped. “I’m so sorry…” She didn’t know what else to say.

“It’s okay.” He smiled. “That’s why my mother opened the shop. It has always been her dream. And it’s good that Taemin and I can always keep an eye on her.”

“That’s nice. Just one thing I don’t understand…” Krystal didn’t know whether she should ask.

“Yeah?”

“Why is Taemin’s last name Lee?” She asked with a cautious face.

Minho’s blank face broke into a smile. “Oh that. I thought it was something serious!” He laughed a beautiful laugh.

“I was just wondering…” Krystal pouted.

Minho poked her pout and stopped laughing. “It was just pretty recent. I’ve always known Taemin, since I was in elementary school. I knew he was an orphan and that he lived in an orphanage and all that. We are really close and he would often come over to my house to spend the night. My mother really loved him like her own son.” He smiled at the thought. “Then when we formed the band, and Taemin grew up, he had to find a place to live in. That was when my parents’ relationship turned sour and my dad moved out. My mother took him in and right after the divorce, she officially adopted him.”

Krystal nodded with her eyes wide. Minho thought it was cute. She continued to keep quiet as they made their way back to the park.

“Anymore questions, Miss Nosy?” Minho broke the silence.

“Hey! I just asked one.”

He chuckled, and it was beautiful. “Alright, alright, just messing with you. Anybody would’ve wondered but only you were brave enough to ask.”

“Really?” Krystal was delighted. She smiled to herself and without realizing, Minho knocked her on her head. “Ouch!”

“Yes, really. You seem a bit full of yourself when I said you were brave.” He teased.

“Yah!”

And he chuckled. Yet again.

 

 

“Oh ? Krystal! My brother’s found him. He found Mr. Fluffles!” Minho shouted, grinning as he ran over to Taemin. Taemin passed the cat to Minho and Minho brought it to Krystal, giving it a pat on the head.

“Naughty Mr. Fluffles, did you know how mummy was so worried about you?” Minho talked, to the cat.

 

Mummy? So are you daddy? Kekekekekekeke.

 

“Here Krys.” He passed the cat to her. “Take good care of him next time.”

“Yeah, I will. Thanks, Minho. Thanks, Taemin.”

“No problem.”  Taemin replied. ”By the way, Minho, Suzy said she’ll be waiting for you at the shop.”

“Ah, alright. I better go then. See you later, Krystal!” He waved and walked off.

 

See you later. Again. We are really hitting it off.

 

“Umm, Sulli.” Taemin suddenly said.

“Yes?”

“Do you want to go out some time?” He was scratching his nape, looking nervous.

“With you?” Sulli asked again, trying to tell herself that it is real.

“Yeah, with me. For a cup of tea or something?”

“Sure.” Sulli replied with a blushing smile.

 

 


Weren't expecting a triple update, weren't you?

KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKE.

So tomorrow is a public holiday for me so I guess I can sleep a little later than usual.

Btw, I want more friends!

So if you would like to be mine, talk to me on my wall, neh?

The comments here are a bit messed up >.<