Chapter 2

Mr. Fluffles, Thongs and Perfect Snogging

 

 

“Soojung-ah, you’re gonna be late for your first day of school!”

“You didn’t have to remind me, Mum.” Krystal rolled her eyes.

 

School. How I love school. There’s math and geography, not to mention, history! It gets better because I get to see Suzy! Note the sarcasm. I really do not want to face her ever again. Not after Halloween! At least I’ve got some new flats, can’t wait to wear them.

 

Krystal walked downstairs with a bright smile. What can go wrong when you’ve got new shoes? Crap.

 

 

 

“Oh flip, flipper and flipping hell!” Krystal screamed.

 

I guess there’s one thing that can ruin your day. Your sister’s vomit on your brand new shoes.

 

“Mum! Jessica ate Mr. Fluffles’ food! Eww, gross.”

“Goodness Krystal, what have you done to your new shoes?” Mum questioned.

“Jessica vomited on them! Now what am I going to wear to school now?”

“Well, I think I have some loafers that could fit you.”

 

Hell no, mum.

 

 

 

Krystal was greeted with laughter as she entered the school. What a great way to start the day! Even her friends walked far away from her. Thank God she has the Ace Team behind her back, though she doesn’t look as great as always…

 

“What happened to your shoes, Krys? I thought you said you had fancy new ones. Is this your idea of fancy? Cos honestly, they don’t look quite right.” Sulli whispered.

“I’m sorry. Jess vomited all over my new shoes and I threw the old ones away. I knew I shouldn’t have done that. Oh God, why didn’t I listen to my mum!”

“Be happy you have shoes…” Jiyoung murmured.

“That definitely made me feel better!” Krystal replied, sarcastically. “What am I going to do about my life?”

“Kill yourself.” Krystal rolled her eyes as she turned around to see the one person she does not ever want to see, Suzy Bae.

“Well, well, what do we have here? A tripping elf, wearing loafers.” Suzy’s best friend, or should I say ‘follower’, Jiyeon laughed.

 

Stupid Suzy. Throw yourself away please. Along with Jiyeon and your big bazoomas. Where did she get those? How did it grow that fast?

 

“Two minutes to lessons, children. Let’s not start the term with a detention, hmm Miss Jung?”

 

Yet another one. Stupid Kang. Our headmistress, Miss ‘Fatty’ Kang looks down on me. Sorry for digging around in the trash can last year, I accidentally threw my homework away. And anyone should know how Mrs. Kwon punishes students who didn’t bring their homework. Luckily for me, I did. In its stinky glory. Thank God I have the Ace Team with me.

 

 

 

“Okay, so Sulli and I created this scale thing for guys. I know I’ve never had a boyfriend but I thought I could try it with you guys, especially you Jiyoung, since you have Kikwang and all.”

“You’re crazy.”

“No really. The Ten Stages of Boys, as in how you rate them.” Sulli said, excited.

“One. Never in a million years.”

“Two. Hella ugly.”

“Three. Average ugly.”

“Four. Ugly.”

“Five. Better than nothing.”

“Six. Okay.”

“Seven. Cute.”

“Eight… Oh. My. God.” Sulli’s jaw dropped. Krystal followed Ssul’s eyes and Jesus Christ. Who are they? Two boys, gods in fact, were walking across the field with some guy named Junho. Krystal knew him. He was one of the upperclassmen. However, the other two guys, she’s never seen them before.

“Who in the world are those hotties? They broke the scale.” Her eyes popped out.

“ gods.”

“Guess what, girls? It’s boy-stalking time.” She smirked.

 

 


I am more attracted to this story than The Voice. But I'll ty to update that one.

Meanwhile, enjoy this chapter.

And about Jiyoung and Kikwang... Well, Idk. I don't really know Jiyoung but I search on AFF and came across some Jiyoung x Kikwang fanfics.

So I thought I could use them.