Chapter 3

Mr. Fluffles, Thongs and Perfect Snogging

 

 

Well besides wearing these utter horrific loafers of my mum, boy stalking has never been better. Damn these guys are so good looking!

 

“Watch it, Sohyun. You’re blocking my way!” Sulli exclaimed, pushing Sohyun over.

“Ouch! Sulli!”

“Shut up, you guys. Hotties have ears too, if you haven’t noticed.”

 

God, what will I do with them?

 

“Krystal’s right. Shut up, Sohyun!”

“You were the one who pushed me over!” Sohyun retorted.

“SHUT UP! Hottie number 1 just looked behind his shoulder. Now I would really appreciate it if you all would just tone it down.” Krystal shouted, losing her temper.

“Ugh, fine. I have to go anyway. I’ve got my piano class and my mother would go ballistic if I’m late. Come on, Sohyun, leave them alone. You know how they are.” Jiyoung said, trying to calm the mood.

“B-but.. I want to stalk them too…”

“It’s okay, Hyun, I’ll ask Kikwang for some numbers, okay?”

“Okay..” Sohyun replied, letting Jiyoung drag her away from the other duo. Sulli and Krystal were undoubtedly the strong-willed ones of the group. Jiyoung finally got her boyfriend, Kikwang so Sohyun had been their victim ever since.

“So, are we still going to stalk?” Sulli asked, timidly, afraid from Krystal’s outbreak.

“Duh!”

 

 

 

After about half a day of stalking, Sulli and Krystal returned to Krystal’s home for a well-needed rest. They also got to know that the two boys live in one of those shop houses in town. Apparently, their mother owns ‘The Wardrobe’, this brand new chic dress shop in town. Krystal already made a not to visit it this weekend, despite not wearing dresses – unless forced to.

 

Sulli can be my representative. She’s girly. Oh, I hope the tall dark one doesn’t like girly girls. I called dibs on him!

 

“We ARE going to “The Wardrobe” this weekend, am I right?”

“But, why?”

“The hotties are there, silly!” Krystal gave a Sulli a knock on her head.

“Maybe they don’t help out. It is a girl’s shop after all.”

“They could still be there at some time of the day!”

“Well, maybe.”

“We’ll just get more information tomorrow, call?”

“Call!”

 

 

 

“Okay, Jiyoung’s got English with the one called Taemin. She said they’ve just moved here from Seoul.”

“Seoul! I knew they were cosmopolitan.”

“And guess what, Krys? Rumour says that they love helping their mum out! I overheard Jiyeon just now during Geography. She invited Taemin out to her party this weekend, but he rejected her saying he needed to help his mum unpack.”

“Hot and devoted.”

“So, Krys, which brother do you want?”

“What about me?” Sohyun spoke up.

“Hyun, you have to be emotionally ready for a boyfriend.” Sulli explained.

“Ssul and I are there. We devised a boy scale.”

“That proves it.” Jiyoung scoffed. Sohyun pouted.

 

 

 

That day, Krystal went back home determined with the thought of those hot brothers living just a few blocks away. She made up her mind to choose the tall, dark and handsome one for her boyfriend. Besides, she also planned to dig out some money from her parents to buy some new clothes. After all, what’s a girl going to wear when she goes out on a date with the hottest boy in town?

 

Those pricey heels in that shop around the corner, definitely. Now we’ll just have to see whether my parents agree.

 

“Soojung, Sooyeon, dinner!” Her mother shouted from downstairs. Krystal rushed downstairs with a motive in mind.

“My God, Jessica! Stop putting Mr. Fluffles in the fridge!” Jessica only replied with a high-pitched squeal and proceeded to slam the door on Mr. Fluffles.

“Mum! Dad! She’s torturing him.”

“Why don’t you give us a hand and help him out there? We’re busy setting the table.” Krystal’s dad replied.

“Ugh, I always have to do the work.” She groaned, taking Mr. Fluffles out.

 

 


Just a chapter. Do subscribe and upvote~

And comment! I love comments.

I'll try to interact with readers more in this new fic, alright?