Chapter 5

Mr. Fluffles, Thongs and Perfect Snogging

 

 

How am I ever going to be able to face him again? My mum is so beyond the Valley of The Thick.

 

“She wasn’t that bad…” Sulli tried to comfort Krystal.

“What? Telling the only cool boy whose mother owns a dress shop that I hate wearing dresses. What is he going to think of me? He’s gonna think that I’m a liar!”

“I don’t think he noticed…” Sulli trailed off, not sure whether that was the right reply. “Anyway he was well into you before your mum came.”

“Do you think so?” Krystal furrowed her eyebrows at Ssul.

“Yeah. You were great at asking him about his band and stuff.”

“And he likes cats. Just like me.” Krystal grinned.

“Yep.” Sulli smiled back. “Did you see how Taemin stared at me a little too much?”

“He didn’t!” Krys exclaimed, getting excited for her best friend.

“He is sooooo gorgeous!”

“They’re both beyond the Valley of the Gorgeous, and are you sure my mum hasn’t ruined it?”

“It was alright… Minho will understand. All parents say stupid things.” Ssul reasoned. “He’ll probably like you more cos he’ll feel bad that you’ve got a mum that is bonkers.”

Krystal nodded her head. “You’re right.” The she sighed. “God, Minho’s just so muscley and dreamy and..”

“Taemin said ‘See you later’.”

“Yeah, so did Minho…” Both girls were officially in dreamland.

 

 

“Suzy, you don’t have to come.” Krystal heard the voice she’s been wanting to hear since last weekend. But it wasn’t calling her name.

“Minho oppa, stop. I promise I won’t get in the way.”

“Come on, Suzy. Stop messing around.”

Krystal was sitting in Chem Lab staring out at the hallway while her teacher lectured about atoms. She spotted Minho walking past with Suzy tagging behind. She was dragging him back, probably trying to slow him down.

“Oh, Minho.” She sighed.

“They’re probably just mates?” Sulli said, trying to comfort her. Krystal and Sulli were partners in Chem Lab. Pretty surprising how their teacher actually let them be partners since all they do is talk.

“Don’t be an idiot. Mates don’t hold hands.” Krystal sulked. “I already feel fed up with boys, and I haven’t had anything to do with them yet.”

“Hmm, I really don’t know how she got there before you.” Suli sighed also.

“I can never compare with Suzy…” Krystal said, looking down at herself. Her uniform was old, her skirt reached below her knees, her blouse was two sizes too big. She sighed again.

“Yes, you can. You’ve got much better qualities than her.”

“Yeah?” Krystal scoffed. “Like what?”

“You’re funny.”

“Yeah.” She sighed again.

“You looked hilarious in that Chun Li costume.”

Krystal glared at Sulli. “It wasn’t supposed to be a joke. And you said boys don’t rate girls for funniness.”

“I just meant they rate other things more?”

“Oh yeah? What do they rate then? Skinny-Minnie ie girly girls like Slaggy Suzy?” She pouted.

“She does have that cover girl look that boys die for.”

“So are you saying I have to be more like her? Her eyes are small!” Krystal exclaimed.

“What is going on there? Miss Jung and Miss Choi, detention during break time.”

 

Wh-what?

 

 

It was time for PE and Krystal was heading to the girls’ changing room with Sulli to change. As they were heading in, the spotted some of Suzy’s classmates walking out. They saw Suzy changing in the corner of the room and their jaws dropped.

“Thong alert!” Sulli exclaimed when Suzy walked out of the room.

“I always knew she was from Vulgaria.” Krystal said, arms folded, shaking her head.

“Now that’s what boys like.”

“But they just go up your bum.”

“Do you think we should try one?” Sulli asked, curious.

“Of course not. I am not going to injure myself just because boys like it!” 

 

 

 


Finally an update! So sorry guys. Really busy with school.

And I finally got my own laptop so I'll try to update often.

Comment and subscribe. Upvote if you can teehee.