Disappeared

Cube's Ghost

*None's POV*

 

Everyone looked at Hyunsik, being concerned and all towards him. How was it even possible that the strongest and above all bravest member would faint so suddenly? No one said a thing for a while. None of them even knew what to say nor what to do. Eunkwang was staring to the door, honestly being to scared someone or something would just walk in. Which he didn't wanted to happen. Not wanting to see that ghost again or actually called Chaerin again nor that Shadow thing whatever it was, but it made him scared as hell.

 

*None's POV, almost midnight*

 

Everyone was taking a nap now, just a nap so they wouldn't fall a sleep later after looking around through the building what they were planning to do later. To film the dark halls of the building. Although most of them were doubting. Everyone was sleeping, except for Minhyuk, first of all he wanted to stay awake to look if nothing bad would happen and secondly, he wasn't tired. At least, not yet. He was looking around, waiting for seeing, hearing or maybe even feeling something. But ever since Hyunsik had fainted and had waken up, nothing had happened. Not even when he made a selca there was no shadow, no sound and no cold shiverings. Perhaps they should be glad about it, or was it a sign something big was going to happen. Hyunsik acted like he was asleep, while he wasn't.. how was he able to sleep after what had happened, to scared if something would happen as soon he would fall asleep. Minhyuk lifted up his legs, laying his head on his knees while laying his arms around his legs to hold them together. Staring to the door.

 

*Hyunsik's POV*

 

I kept on acting like I was asleep. But as I almost fell asleep I felt something. Right away my eyes shut open and looked up. Blinking first a few times to make my vision clear and saw it was Minhyuk, who just had laid his hand on my shoulder. "''What happened?" 'I wanted to ask to Minhyuk, but it only kept a thought since nothing came out of my mouth. Because of that, I simply waited till Minhyuk started to explain why he'd woke me up.

 

*Minhyuk's POV*

 

As I just was looking around, I suddenly heard a whisper. A whisper which was calling a name.... My name. Which made a shiver went down all to my spine. Since it wasn't just a regular whisper. A dark and husky one, definitely not one of the BtoB members and I did suppose it wasn't the voice of Chaerin either. I had heard from Hyunsik she'd an Angel like voice. I jumped up, I should wake someone up, deciding to wake up Hyunsik. Just because he was sleeping besides me, laying my hand on his shoulder. Trying to wake him up. And so I did. As I'd waken up Hyunsik, his reaction had made me startled for a bit, which made me realizing or actualling thinking that Hyunsik wasn't really asleep. Guessing Hyunsik was a bit of scared, because of seeing Hyunsik scared shouldn't it make me scared as well? I had no idea.

'Hyunsik-ah~, don't be scared.. I didn't meant it to do that.. It's just me...I..'

I paused for a second as I thought if it actually was a smart idea to tell Him, but I had to. But perhaps it is better to use some other words than what I actually had planned to.

'I'll be right back'

I said, didn't waited for Hyunsik to answer me, I turned around right away I left the room. Swallowing once and just walked away. Trying to find the source of who was calling my name.

 

*Hyunsik's PoV*

 

I blinked a few times, hearing Minhyuk just saying that and with that just leaving me and of course the others behind. I wanted him to tell not to go, but Minhyuk already had left. Like I actually already had suspected as I'd seen him waiting or actually doubting of his talking. I wanted to stand up and follow him. But, I knew I just couldn't leave without telling someone, like Minhyuk told me he would leave to be back in a moment. But, I had to be fast, knowing this was about the matter of time. I looked around who, who would I tell I would leave. Changsub or Ilhoon?, nahhh, it seems they're asleep rather deeply and they already were shocked of that they'd met Chaerin just a while ago. No, I just couldn't worry them more. Maybe eunkwang, he's the leader.. but no. I better couldn't, he was already scared of something would happen. I don't want him to be even more scared, neither Sungjae, Sungjae seemed to be scared as well. I looked over to Peniel. Yes, let me wake up Peniel. He wasn't scared that fast and besides that, I know I can count on him. I stood up and walked to Peniel, waking him up then. As Peniel was awake, I told of what happened and what my plan was.

'Be careful'

Was something, Peniel said right away after I was finished telling my plan. I nodded a few times. Then, getting up straight time to search for Minhyuk.

 

*Minhyuk's PoV*

 

I kept on hearing someone whispering my name while I was. But now still knowing for sure it wasn't a voice of a female. Still it was that deep and husky voice. As much my heart said to return because it isn't save. My head told me to walk. For some probable a dumb reason, I listened to my head instead of my heart and kept on walking to the direction of the voice. As much I didn't wanted to know what or who it was, I also wanted to know. I know it is complicated but so am I. To stubborn and curious sometimes. But I bet, you would've done the same thing.. right? Hearing the voice from the hallway where I've to go left Also seeing a kind of shadow heading that way and so I did too. I went left, as soon I was walking in that hallway a high pitch and sharp tone started to hurt my ears. I covered my ears, hoping it would end soon. And it certainly did, but as soon it had ended.. my eyes started to see black spots in front of me, the last thing what I heard was two people yelling to me. Which ended up soon, since everything went totally dark black in front of my eyes.

 

*Hyunsik's POV*

 

While heading out of the room, I noticed a presence. looking besides me and saw it was Peniel. He raised up my eyebrow. I thought he would've stayed back in the room. But I bet, he want to help me finding Minhyuk and probable it was saver to be with someone. Though I wanted to ask why he was here. But before I even got the chance now to ask why he wanted to come with me, I saw a movement in the corner of my eyes. Right away I glanced towards it and soon I heard a voice, a voice with a painly tune in it. Right away, I shouted for Minhyuk, yet hoping it wouldn't be him. Right away, I headed to that way, followed by Peniel.

As soon Peniel and I were there. To the place I thought where we had to be. There was nothing. Just awfully quiet. I glared to Peniel. But saw him looking at me and then pointing at something. He slowly looked to the way Peniel pointed to me, first I didn't saw a thing. But as soon seeing the thing which made my heart stop beating... it was... Minhyuk's Ipod. The thing Minhyuk always would bring with him. With slowly steps I walked to the Ipod and slowly grabbing the Ipod. Looking to Peniel.

'Let's.... go back'

I said soft. Then we headed without saying a word talking to each other, back to the room. Where ther others still were.