Hyunsik's Flashback

Cube's Ghost

 

*Hyunsik’s POV*

 

After that clip of what Ilhoon had showed us, I went to my stuff and sat down on the ground. Leaning against the was and looked at my phone. Suddenly thinking about what had happened. Something what seemed like it had happened yesterday while it actually had happened a long long time ago. Remembering, I didn’t took it serious, thinking it was a joke from that woman or a prank the members wanted to do to me. But now, I should’ve listened to her. If I had done that, I bet…. Minhyuk and I hadn’t thought of something like this.

 

 

*Hyunsik’s POV “Flashback”*

 

Finally, now it is for sure and everything is settled. Soon I wont be a trainee anymore. But a rookie singer in Born To Beat or BtoB. How awesome is that! I finally can tell my father I would become a singer, just like him. Only I would be a kpop singer instead of a folksinger. Anyhow, I would be just like my father. I hope he’ll be proud of me.

 

As I left the CEO’s office with a polite bow to the CEO, I headed to the elevator. I’ve to go down. Asking myself why the CEO has his office on the highest level. Looking through the window of the hallway as I walk through it. Then realizing why.. It has the best few on Seoul. I bet it gives you the best inspiration for music and such. As I pressed on the button from the elevator, I waited patiently. Seeing the elevator had to come from one of the lowest floors so I could take a little while, but nothing could make me feel depressed or something. It was for certain now I would be added in the group. Thank the lord for that since I really liked the group members, I already could get along well with them during the lots of practicing. Now it only would get some better and better. I looked up, when a beautiful young woman stood besides me. I smiled friendly, as I bowed slight my head towards her. Seeing she did the same.

‘So, you’re going to work here, I suppose’

I heard the woman saying that. It sounded like heaven, I bet she was a singer too. What could someone like her having such a voice and be here, in the Cube building.

‘I certainly am going to work here’

I couldn’t help it to say it with a really really proud smile. Who doesn’t want to work here with a company like this. I would get to work with B2ST and 4Minute.. great groups so.. I definitely feel proud of that.

‘Congratulations then, let’s hope you will feel like you’re family here’

I heard the woman saying, for being polite and to thank her. I bowed my head once again. Seeing the elevator was there. I stepped inside, just like her.

‘I have to go the first floor, you too’

I asked politely to her. Seeing she shook her head, she needed to get out a bit earlier as she pressed the button on the floor she had to be. Looking at the elevator doors as they closed and looked at the ground.

‘I am, Chaerin…. I guess I would see you more often now’

I looked at the woman, well Chaerin to be exact and smiled once again.

‘I am Hyunsik, and I guess so too’

I paused for a little second

‘And, it’s nice to meet you’

I said to her. Seeing she smiled to me as I’d said that.

‘It is.. nice to meet you too’

 

It was quiet for a little while now, Until the elevator suddenly stopped. I looked around, seeing they weren’t even halfway the floor one of us had to be and saw as well, the lights had go off. I looked at Chaerin who suddenly looked at me, with a serious look on her face.

‘Is.. something wrong miss?’

I asked, softly and carefully.. it seemed she was kinda pissed off. Chaerin shook her head slight..

‘Well, no… But.. I’ve to warn you, young man’

I looked confused as I heard her saying that. Before I could ask why she said that. She already talked further.

‘They will call me or you crazy,, but this place isn’t always save. I know you heard there’s like a ghost here.. right?’

I nodded a few times, I indeed knew that. It was like THE thing you would hear almost every time something had happened. I never had believed in such things though. But perhaps, I better should be, she seemed to have seen one.

‘Good.. but.. let me tell you one thing. There isn’t just one….’

Once again I heard she paused. It made me slightly nervous, yet it also made me doubt.. was this a joke or was it the truth.

‘There’s one, you wont just see.. humanlike like everyone says. But.. it’s a shadow. If you will see the shadow.. you better look, it is..’

As she wanted to finish the sentence.. the elevator started to work. I looked around and when I heard the elevator doors got open but also closing really quick.

‘That was….’

I said while looking to the direction of Chaerin.. well.. I didn’t saw Chaerin anymore.

‘Odd..’

I just said to myself. Blinking a few times.. not much later: I arrived at the first floor. Getting outside it rather quick and got out of the builing. As I was, I looked at the building. Suddenly seeing someone who looked like Chaerin on the second floor.. but she faded away into the thin air….

 

~End of flashback~

 

*Hyunsik’s POV*

 

‘Hyunsik….. Hyunsik?!’

I heard my name, getting repeated several times. I slowly opened my eyes.. Seeing the 6 members gathered around him. Blinking a few times. Did he was fallen asleep.

‘Are you alright, hyung?’

I heard Ilhoon asking. I slowly nodded.

‘Yeah… why?’

I was curious.. it looked like I missed something.. until I realized, After I said down.. Everything went black..

‘Well, you were really pale and as soon you’d sat down on the ground.. you… fainted’

Minhyuk said soft.. I looked at Minhyuk, nodding slight.. like I did remember it. Looking around and thought for a second. It was like I just had traveled into the time. The time I had to be at the CEO’s office to talk and the very first time I did met. . . .  Chaerin.

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A double update today! yaay~~.  I just got a nice idea to make one.. only for Hyunsik.. Hyunsik's POV Chapter. If you liked this chapter. I might will try to make some more often POV chapters with using as well the other other BtoB members.