Miss So Jung

The Nanny

Eunhyuk and Donghae park the car not far from Kang's Residence.. Leeteuk feels butterflies in his stomach..

"are you ready hyung-ah??" asks Eunhyuk... but no words comes from Leeteuk....too nervous i think...

"aishhh.... hyung-ah... u should be confident... dont be so obvious.. they might recognize u if you keep doing such face!" said Donghae.... 

Leeteuk comes out from the car... he is wearing white blouse paired up with floral long knee skirt... on his head... he put a headband to make him more feminine... 

"guys... how do i look???" Leeteuk asked curiously... worried about his appearance..

"fantastic baby!" answered Eunhyuk showing his thumb up to Leeteuk.. Donghae just control his laugh...

"dont worry hyung-ah.. it doesnt mean that you are meeting up with your parents in law.." said Donghae with a smile...

"parents in law???" thought Leeteuk.. he is smiling broadly.. showing his dimple... he already imagined his future with Sora... XDDDDD too much delusional i think!

************************************************************************************************************************

In the morning at Leeteuk's house... Eunhyuk, Donghae, Sungmin and Heechul already gathering there.. helping Leeteuk for his biggest day for interview as Kang Sora's nanny...

They were having breakfast together when Kangin came in...

"good morning guys!" greeted Kangin... he looked happy this morning...

"Kangin hyung.. what are you doing here??" asked Sungmin curiously...

"ah... i'm looking for Leeteuk-hyung.. is he here???" asks Kangin to the boys.. Sungmin just smiling... no answer from them..

"where is Leeteuk hyung.. i need to borrow him some music notes for final exam.." said Kangin.. still wandering around until Kangin's eyes stuck at a lady beside Heechul... 

"woah! who is that girl beside you Heechul hyung..its that your new girlfriend???" asks Kangin curiously and with envy in his tones..

"anieya..." said Eunhyuk... he tries to tease Kangin.. "she is Leeteuk's cousin..." 

Donghae, Heechul and Sungmin try to hold their laugh... How can Kangin didnt recognize Leeteuk?? is that Leeteuk really pretty as a girl??

Leeteuk gives a sharp glare to Eunhyuk.. Eunhyuk winked his eye back to Leeteuk... giving signal to tease Kangin...

"Kangin hyung.. why you keep staring at her??" asks Donghae when he noticed that Kangin keeps glancing Leeteuk with girl outfits...

Suddenly... Leeteuk stood up from his sit..

"please sit down Kangin-shi.. have some breakfast with us... i made a lot today for you guys.." said Leeteuk.. playing along with Eunhyuk after changing his voice to soft tone and lady look alike...

"ah.. thanks... btw, what is you name miss?? i didnt know that Leeteuk has a such beautiful cousin like you.." asks Kangin while streching his hands towards Leeteuk...

Kangin holds Leeteuk hands for a long time.. "why her hands so rough and wide like a guy??" thought Kangin himself... without Kangin realising.. his hands automatically rubbing Leeteuk's hands sensually... making other that looks at them geeting goosebumps! XDDDD  even Leeteuk felt the same!

"ya!!! kangin ah!!! what are you doing???!" shouts Leeteuk pulled his hands from Kangin... then, he hits Kangin's head..

"ouch! its hurts!" scream Kangin loudly... "its that you Leeteuk hyung??" asks Kangin to Leeteuk.. looking at him up and down..

"ne!" answer Leeteuk short back to his sit to continue his breakfast..

"what happen to you Leeteuk hyung? why you ended up like this?? you are not changing your gender right??" asks Kangin curiously... 

"hey.. Kangin hyung relax... please ask one by one.." said Sungmin..

"its a long story Kangin hyung..." said Donghae..

"just have a breakfast first... they will tell you.." said Leeteuk and continue to eat his breakfast.. Kangin just looks at them one by one with a big knotted on his head... 

**********************************************************************************************************************

Leeteuk turns back to Eunhyuk and Donghae for the forth times.. The two of them are getting annoyed already..

"ya hyung-ah! what do you want??" asks Donghae raisen his voice...

"how do i look??" asks Leeteuk the same questions for 10th times already..

"great!!!" answer both of them angrily..

"go! you should go or you will be late!" scolded Eunhyuk and pushes him away...

With full of courage.. Leeteuk walks to the gate of the house and rang the bells..

"hello... who are you??" asks a woman voice from the intercom near the gate (i'm not sure what this thing name)

"hello and good morning.. I wanna meet Mr and Mrs Kang... i'm the one who called you a few days ago for the nanny job.." explains Leeteuk...

"oh.. its you... please come in.. i will open the gate for you..." said the woman..

The gate opened.. and Leeteuk enters the house... its totally so beautiful... its has a big swimming pool outside the house... A middle age woman approach him with a smile..

"welcome... please come in... I am Mrs. Kang.." greets the woman... Leeteuk nods and makes a handshakes with her... "what is your name??" asks Mrs. Kang to Leeteuk...

"er...er.." Leeteuk is stuttering... "okay.. what name should i use?? why i didnt think about it before??" thought Leeteuk himself..

"er.. u can call me So Jung.. Mrs. Kang.." said Leeteuk with a smile.. 

"how brilliant he was!" he thought.. proud of himself...

_______________________________________________________________________________

hi guys... miss me???

mianhe.. so busy lately.. tired.. i took 3days to finish this chapter... sorry.. i already did a draft for this chapter.. but its getting too long i think...  ^^ it should be simple right?? LOL

please looking forward for next chapter... thanks for keep reading and waiting my ff... ^^

pls comments more next time...