Secret Place

The Nanny

Leeteuk switches on the light.... 

"woah!!! what is this place??" shouts Sora excitedly.. clapping her hands..

its Leeteuk's secret place... his private dance studio.. since he and his friends are from wealthy family.. its not a big deal for them to buy their private dance studio..

"this a great place..." said Sora.. "you always been here???" asks her looking at Leeteuk that opens the fridge taking out two bottles of drinks..

"we always practice dance here..." answers Leeteuk.. handling a drink to Sora... "i wanna be a celebrities one day..." 

"dance singer??" asks Sora curiously.. Leeteuk just nods...

"we always work hard everyday when practicing... we form a group that called Super Junior... it will be a big competition that will be held end of this year.. we will participate and try our best to win..." explains Leeteuk willingly with a smile.. showing his dimple... Sora seems so focus whatever Leeteuk told her...

"i hope you will win oppa! fighting!" said Sora... giving some strength to leeteuk... 

"aigoo... so cute! thanks Sora-ya.." said Leeteuk pinches Sora's nose.. "how about i teach you how to dance??" asks Leeteuk to Sora..

"anieya.. anieya... i cant dance..." said Sora.. She really dont know how to dance.. it would be an embarassment if she dances.. thought Sora...

"its okay.. i will teach you.. come on!" said Leeteuk.. streaches his hand towards Sora... at first Sora hesitates to dance but looking at Leeteuk that very determines to teach her... she gets up and holds Leeteuk's hand with a smile...

Leeteuk and his friends spend a lots of time there to practice dancing.... they create a lots of new dance moves and songs.. 

At first.. Sora feels shy when she gets closer to Leeteuk.. but at the same time she feel happy... "weird... what happen to me??" thought Sora...

When Sora dances... she almost tripped a little bit.. luckily... Leeteuk holds her waist.. both of them stunned! like a lighting jolt in their both... they being in that action for few minutes.. no tender to move... until Leeteuk's friend come.. it is totally chaos situation for them..

"woah!!!!!!!! Leeteuk-hyung!!!" shouts them..

"what are you guys doing??" asks Sungmin with a teasing smile on his face.. so do others...

They start to tease Sora and Leeteuk... Sora is blushing.. she wanna hides her face. Leeteuk smile when he looks how shy Sora be... so cute from his eyes..

"guys.. enough... just greet Sora-shi then.. she is our guest today..." said Leeteuk...

"hello Sora-shi.. we are Super Juni-OR.." greet them with smile... they did hand gesture too...

"hello guys.. we meet again.. sorry because i'm disturbing you guys here.." said Sora..

"its okay.. we feel happy to see you here.. before this.. Leeteuk-hyung never bring any guest here.. especially girl.. you were the first..." said Ryeowook.. glancing at Leeteuk.. 

"okay guys.. lets start practice then!" shouts Leeteuk...

"Sora-ya.. can you wait for us?? we can have dinner together after this.." said Leeteuk.. hoping that Sora will stay until he finishes practicing..

"i will! it will be fun to watch all of you practicing.." said Sora excitedly..

"lucky you Sora-shi.. you are the first one to see us performing too!" said Donghae...

"really??" asks Sora.. clapping her hands.. They just nods.. and starts practicing full of determination.. never think of tired at all...

After one hour... they rest... Sora decided to call some delivery food for all of them... showing how she supports them.. 

"they must be hungry..." thought Sora...

When delivery food arrived.. they jump and shout happily..

"who order this??" asks Yesung curiously.. Sora just smiles.. she feels happy when she sees SJ happy..

"thanks Sora-ya.. its you right??" asks Leeteuk... Sora just nods..

"thanks Sora-shi..." said all of them.. 

"let's eat together..." said Leeteuk.. feeding Sora a fried chicken..

"ooooo..." said SJ.. teasing both of them.. 

"you guys look close together.." said Kyuhyun chewing the fried chicken...

"like a couple.." said Shindong with a smile.. again making Sora blushes.. her white skin turns red..

"guys.. enough! you will make Sora-shi uncomfortable with us.." scolds Leeteuk to his dongsaengs..

Sora spends a great moment with Leeteuk and his dongsaeng.. they are joking,playing, drinking and eating together.. she doesnt feel sad anymore...

Leeteuk glancing at Sora.. tomorrow will be a challenging day for him...

"i hope i will doing great tomorrow.. as long as i'm being closer to you Sora-ya..." said Leeteuk to himself full of determination..

_______________________________________________________________________________

hi guys.. finally.. i managed to update this chapter today.. sorry.. for making you guys waiting.. seriously.. i'm too busy before start working.. and i also felt unwell because of headache lately..

and this chapter.. its quite bored.. its turn out something different from what i want..

please bare with me a little while... i dont know when i will update the next chapter.. :(

@mizzy_irda / chiyokosadness