My Crush

The Nanny

Leeteuk was walking through the corridor.. playful as always with his friends... they keep joking and teasing each other... until someone accidently bumped with him... 

"mianhe...." said the sweet voice... she was busying picked up the books that she dropped when she hitted the guy infront him.. actually.. it was not her fault.. it was the guy fault.. he was walking backwards.. playing with his friends...

"i'm the one who should said that.." said Leeteuk... "mianhe... miss.." he was helping the girl picked up her books.. and gave them to her..

"thanks..." said the girl.. she smiled... showing her deep dimple at the cheek.. 

"are you new here??" asks Leeteuk...

"ne.. i'm... this is my first semester.." explain the girl... "btw.. sunbaenim.. do you know where is the library? i think i totally lost here.. this university is too big.." asks the girl...

"sure... you just go straight then turn left.." said Leeteuk.. he cant take off his eyes on the girl.. so do his friends too...

"thanks once again.. sunbaenim.." said Sora.. still smiling.. 

"Just call me Leeteuk oppa.. it would be nice.. what is your name??" asks Leeteuk..

"Kang Sora..." answer the girl short... 

"nice to meet you Sora-ya.." said Leeteuk.. 

"btw.. I'm Donghae.." said Donghae suddenly.. streched his hand towards her.. but immediately stopped by Sungmin..

"sorry..." said Sungmin.. "i'm Sungmin.. they are Kyuhyun.. Eunhyuk.. Siwon.. Heechul.. Ryeowook.. Kangin.. Shindong.. and Yesung.." 

"nice to meet all of you sunbaenim.." greets Sora happily.. bow to them.. showing some respect...

"nice to meet you Sora-shi.. you are so cute..." praised Kangin.. making Sora blushed...

"anieya.. thanks anyway.." said Sora.. "i think i shoudl get going first.. see you guys next time.." 

"Sora-ya.." said Leeteuk... Sora turned her face toward Leeteuk.. 

"ne oppa.." said her...

"just call me of you need anything..." said Leeteuk.. gave his phone number to Sora.. leeteuk's action surprised s.. it was not easy for their hyung to give his number to anyone... 

When Sora walked away.. s starts to tease Leeteuk..

"woah!!!" said all of them... 

"Leeteuk-hyung.. what did you do?? unbelieveable.." said Ryeowook..

"ya.. Leeteuk-ah.. did you fall in love at the first sight towards that girl??" asks Heecul..

"no.. i'm not..." denied Leeteuk.. "okay.. i lets go.. or we will be late for practice.." said leeteuk.. avoided from his dongsaengs asked more questions..

***********************************************************************************************************************

Everyday at the same time.. at 2pm.. Leeteuk will be at the library... its already in his daily routine.. before this.. library was the least visited place in the university.. but now the most visited place for him...

Behind the book that he read... his eyes are peeking someone not far from him... Kang Sora is focusing doing her assignments... she doesnt realise someone is stalking her..

When Leeteuk is enjoying every moment looking at Sora.. someone is patting his shoulder from behind... 

"oh.. i'm surprised!" said Leeteuk.. he pats slowly his chest.. trying to calm.. 

"yah! what are you doing here??" said Leeteuk in angry tone.. but trying to scold Donghae and Eunhyuk in lower voice since they are in library..

"ya... Leeteuk-hyung.. why did you do something that really obvious??" asks Donghae..

"what do you mean by that Donghae-ah??" asks Leeteuk back..

Donghae sits besides Leeteuk while Eunhyuk sits in front of Leeteuk... Donghae pulls his lips.. pointing his lips towards Sora.. two tables away from them... then.. Donghae and Eunhyuk smirk to his hyung...

"we already knew about it hyung-ah.. no more hiding.." said Eunhyuk...

"geez! you guys!" said Leeteuk in annoying tone.. his dongsaeng are really busybody.. When they are busy arguing with each other.. Sora walks towards them...

"hello sunbaenim.. hello Leeteuk oppa.." greets Sora... 

"oh hello Sora-shi..." said Eunhyuk and Donghae.. 

"hello Sora-ya.."

"i didnt see you guys earlier.. mianhe.." said Sora... 

"its okay.. we just arrive a few minutes ago.." said Eunhyuk..

"where are you going?? finish studying already??" asks Leeteuk...

"ne.. i have a class after this.. so.. i should get going.." said Sora... "see you next time Leeteuk oppa, Eunhyuk sunbaenim and Donghae sunbaenim.." Sora leaves them and walks to the class...

"lets go.. its no use we stay more longer here..." said Leeteuk.. he grabs his bag and walks away.. following ny Donghae and Eunyuk... both of them just shake their head because of their Leeteuk-hyung...

________________________________________________________________________________

hi guys.. already update for chapter 2.. how did you feel about this fanfic? its really short n simple right.. i just wanna write something more simple.. thats why i wrote this ff... 

i should get some rest but i just wanna distract my mind to something else.. n ended up to upload this chapter tonight..

please comments more next time.. huhu.. for those who wishing me.. thanks.. i really appreciate it for your concern... ^^ i will try my best to recover my sadness.. fighting!

@mizzy_irda / chiyokosadness