Independent Girl

The Nanny

"Appa! i dont need a nanny.. i'm already grown up!" shouts Sora.. 

"Sora-ya... dont say like that to your appa!" scolded her mom..

"but mom..." said Sora "i already grown up.. i wanna be independent... i can take care of myself..."

"Sora-ya... your father will go to outstation in Japan for a week.. omma have to accompany him.. we need someone to take care of you..." explains Sora's mom.. caress Sora's long curly hair...

"omma.. i will be fine.. trust me..." said Sora.. trying to persuade her mom and dad... "appa..."

"Sora-ya... appa knew that you wanna be independent but even a simple toast you still burned it.. how can i trust you dear??" asks his dad.. trying to hold his laugh... he knew that his daughter cant cook...

"appa!" shouts Sora... she pouts her face.. sulking.... her dad is teasing her... she knew that... 

"fine! omma appa wins!" said Sora... still sulking...

After taking her lunch... Sora decides to go to her university.. spends some times there... She grabs her bag and shouts...

"omma appa.. i will be back... i wanna go to university.. finishing some assignments..."

**********************************************************************************************************************

Sora bought two cups of americano from the cafeteria.. she likes to drink americano a lot.... and sh decides to go to the rooftop... spending sometimes there.. she doesnt have any mood to doing her assignments..

On the rooftop... she just spending her time looking the whole area of university.. too many students walking here and there.. having chit chat.. laughing.. playing and teasing with each other...

The wind is blowing making Sora's hair is blowing.. She can feels the calmness of the wind on her face... she open wides her arm...

"woah!!! its nice..." shouts her...

Someone is behind her.. hiding behind the big flower pot... sleeping on the bench on the rooftop... he opens his eyes.. shocked when he heard someone shouted...

"oh..i'm shocked!" said him... looking his eyes everywhere.. searching for the one who shouted a few seconds ago..

"who was she??" thought Leeteuk... He gets up from his sits and walks closer to the girl...

"Sora-shi???" when Leeteuk recognize the girl.. Sora turns her body facing Leeteuk..

"Teuk oppa??" asks Sora back to him.. 

"ne.. what are you doing here Sora-ya??" asks Leeteuk curiously.. this is his hang out place... when he decided to skip classes... no one never had been here before...

"just relaxing my mind oppa.. how about you??" asks Sora...

"this is my hang out place.. i used to sleep here when i decide to skip my classes...." answer Leeteuk while laughing... "urm something was bothering you right? thats why you came here??"

"urm just a little bit oppa.." answer Sora short.. her eyes still looking at the buildings one by one.. "do you one some?" asks Sora.. giving Leeteuk a cup of americano..

"what is this???" asks Leeteuk took the cup from Sora's hand..

"americano.." said Sora with a smile.. 

"americano.. i cant drink americano.." said Leeteuk.. "but i will try to drink it since you already gave me.." blurted Leeteuk showing how gentleman he was... but when he drank the americano.. his expression was so hilarious... making Sora laughs....

"teuk oppa.. are you alright???" asks Sora concernly....

"ah.. i'm just fine..." denies Leeteuk... but his face shows it all.. he was not okay... "urm.. Sora-ya.. tell me what was bothering? maybe i can help you.." asks Leeteuk... 

"actually... my parents hired a nanny for me... but i wanna be independant.. thats all... i already grown up.. i'm not a little kid anymore..." explains Sora to Leeteuk without any hesitation.. she doesnt know how can she easily told Leeteuk what she was thinking... she totally feels comfortable and secure when she met him..

Leeteuk smiles... and caress Sora's hair suddenly... that was reflect reaction from Leeteuk.. making Sora's feels the heat on her white face...

"Sora-ya... maybe your parents worry about you.. that why they hired a nanny for you.. trust them... your parents are showing their love to you.. it doesnt mean they dont trust you..." advice Leeteuk.. he still smiling.. "how about you just try to accept the nanny for one to three days... or else.. you can kick her out when she is not satisfied you..." suggest Leeteuk...

"what if she is good??" asks Sora...

"you can be friend... treat her like a sister.." said Leeteuk jokingly... "maybe you can be good together... eating together.. going shopping... hang out togther.. or sleeping or bathing together..." he is giggling.. his mind is going somewhere else..

"oppa!" shouts Sora.. hitting Leeteuk..

"arasso... mianhe Sora-ya.." said Leeteuk... "do you have anything to do after this??" asks Leeteuk to Sora.. Sora just shook her head..

"lets go! i wanna bring you to somewhere else!" said Leeteuk excitedly.. dragging Sora's hand along with him... Sora just follows him without any words... but still smiling when Leeteuk holds her hands..

"Sora-ya.. i'm promise that i will take a good care for you as your nanny.. trust me... i will give you a lot of good times and memories when we are together..." thought Leeteuk with a smile on his face.. showing his deep dimple...

________________________________________________________________________________

hi guys... how are you today?? finally.. i managed to update this chapter... mianhe.. maybe this chapter will be quite bored.. but i will try my best to make it more interesting in the next next next chapter.. i totally lose the track for this ff.. too much things that happen lately...

oh please give me DC dose!!!! T^T

@mizzy_irda /chiyokosadness