A Trip down to Memory Lane

Angel's Cry

Annyeong! I would like to apologize for the late update! If ever you forgot about the past chapters already I suggest you read the chapter three first before this one ^______^ and I strongly suggests  that you'll also play the song's that I'll link here in this story ahrasseo? THANK YOUUUU! please leave a comment after reading this ok? heeee~ <3

 

-Azile

 

==========================================================================================================

 

It’s their last two days in the Island and yet they’re not yet talking to each other. Dong Gun and Ha Neul arrived yesterday with Jonghyun, Jungshin and Minhyuk, all happy to see Seohyun and Yonghwa. But the tension between Seohyun and Yonghwa are so obvious that people around them can’t stop asking what’s wrong.

As a plan, Ha neul decided to have a beach party today. Celebrating Azile Fashion’s anniversary and the successful photoshoot they did.

All of them are busy preparing for the said party. Seohyun sat at her bedroom thinking of what dress she’ll wear when a loud knock echoed in her room. She opened it and saw Jimmy beaming in front of her.

“Hello Damsel in distress! I am your fairy god mother! And I’ll help you with your problem!” waving his make-up kit and a paper bag.

“Jimmy! You’re my saviour!” she hugged him tightly and ushered him inside.

After 5 minutes, she’s now wearing the white simple short dress jimmy bought. Exposing her shoulders , her midriff and her sinful honey thighs. He curled her long flocks and painted her lips red, putting some mascara and voila! An elegant goddess in front of her

“I envy you Bella Erin! Having that perfect figure and all! You must remember that you’re beautiful inside and out okay? I love you even though we just met here in the island! I love you as my sister!” he hugged her tightly that she can’t run out of breath.

“Yah! What was that for?” Seohyun said giggling.

“Nothing. You’re lucky indeed” Jimmy said

===================================================

The staffs and the two boss arrived first. Followed by Yonghwa and his three brothers.

Yonghwa has been looking around restlessly.

“I know your looking for her. Why don’t you fetch her in her room?” Dong Gun said, but Yonghwa just laughed him off.

“Here she is!” Shouted Jungshin. Right after hearing Jungshin’s whisper, he looked at the gate’s direction and saw a Goddess. Wearing a pure white dress with her hair curled down, those red luscious lips and her long lashes. Everything perfect. But not when she saw her make up artist. Jimmy ticks him off, even though he knows that Jimmy is gay, no matter what happen Jimmy is still a HE forgodsake!

“I already experience that kind of jealousy dude” Dong Gun nudges him

“eh?” Yonghwa looked at him curiously

“hell. Don’t deny it. You’re jealous with her make up artist! Ha! You think I don’t know you at all huh Yonghwa-yah! I’ve experienced that before. Seeing the woman you love talking to a half guy half gal merrily. Like any moment you want to tear that jerks head off.” Dong Gun said with a fury.

“Hyung! You’re so cruel!” Yonghwa said, but chuckling with his statement.

=========================================================

They sat at a big table from left to right; Ha Neul, Dong Gun, Jungshin, Seohyun, Minhyuk, Yonghwa and Jonghyun.

 Jungshin pity Minhyuk coz he’s the one feeling the tension of the two. Whenever Seohyun is talking to him, Yonghwa will talk to him too and making sure that he’ll get Minhyuk’s attention even though Yonghwa always ask non-sense. Seeing their hyung this childish makes them smile. It’s been awhile since he smile like this. Thank God Seohyun came back to his hyung’s life. Did she really come back?

“Aish jinjja! You two! I’m getting messed up here! Why don’t you talk to each other!” Minhyuk said, scratching his head with irritation.

“mwo?! Since when did you raise your voice when talking to me??” Yonghwa said

“Seohyunnie let’s dance!” Jonghyun said out of the blue. Jungshin looked at him with knot on his forehead.

Jonghyun knows too well how his hyung will react to this but when he looked at Jonghyun again, he smirked. I’m in with your plan Jonghyun hyung! Jungshin said with motivation

“No! Dance with me instead!” Jungshin said loudly, making sure Yonghwa will hear it. He reached for Seohyun’s hand but before he touch it Yonghwa grabbed Seohyun’s other hand and pulled her away from him. They walked through the backyard where the two of them can talk, just the two of them.

“what’s your problem?!”  Seohyun said, untangling her arms with his

“Look! I’m so sorry! I just don’t feel like seeing you together with him or her or whatever. And sorry for being too emotional about it” he said, staring down  and avoiding her gaze. He’s about to wait for her wrath but he heard giggle instead. He instantly looked up and saw her sparkling eyes looking at him.

“What took you so long Jung Yong Hwa –ssi?”

“eh?”

“Aigoo Yong Choding~!” she pinched his nose and walked back to their table. While Yong on the other hand, froze on his track. Hyun used to do that to him when they’re still together. It’s one of hyun’s favourite things to do to him.

“Seriously?!  Few minutes ago I decided to help them reunite. But then, right at this moment I think I regretted helping this two.seriously” Jonghyun said, eyeing the two lovebirds whom can’t get enough of each other.

“hyung! Let them be! Haven’t seen Yonghwa hyung this happy ever since the accident happened”

“aish! Go get yourself a girl then! You’re just envy of Yonghwa-hyung!” jungshin said, teasing Jonghyun

“well atleast I know that we all feel the same envy too.” Jonghyun said matter-of-fact. The two maknae nods in unison.

============================================

“Let me put this then” he reached for the beautiful pink flower at the centre of the table and leaned closer to her. He caressed her hair and put the flower in between her ear and hair.

“There, a Goddess indeed” he said dreamily, still looking at her intently

===========================================

[click here to play If I knew by Bruno Mars]

“oh! I love this song!” Yonghwa said and got up, pulling Seohyun to the dance floor

“Oppa~! “ she squealed

Yonghwa put his hand on her waist and the other one holding her hand. He pulled her closer, swinging at the tune of their favourite song, closer... closer... closer...

He let go of her hand and s both his arms around her tiny waist, forehead to forehead, nose to nose. She then s her arms around his neck pulling him closer.

He started humming the song, his warm breath tickling her ear. Making her shudder, feeling the  electricity ,giving her chills.

 “Seohyun~ah” he whispered, voice husky

“hmmm?” she said, eyes closed. Feeling his warm body close to her

“Can I keep you?” he said loud and clear, she blink many times and was about to pull out when he stopped her, he pulled her more closer to his body and whispered

“I wanna keep you, forever.” Then slowly, his lips searched hers. Lips touching felt like a strong volt of electricity hit them.

“Oppa~” she’s about to give in when she suddenly remember that they’re outside, with people as a witness of how intimate they are right now.

“Let’s go somewhere where the two of us only exist” he pecked her lips ones... twice... thrice and pulled back, slide his hands from her shoulder to her hands. Clasping it tightly, scared that it might be taken away from him.

They walked passed the other guest.  he once looked at Jonghyun and nod and then looked at hyun again

“tch. This lovesick boy” Jonghyun laughed bitterly

“Hyung’s gonna have a good time tonight I bet” Jungshin said, nudging the two boys

“Yah Lee Jung Shin!” Minhyuk said and rolled his eyes

===============================================

Their steps become fast, breath uneven, but still their hands kept on holding into each other.

They arrived at Yonghwa’s porch step in no time. He’s about to get his key when he pushed her at the wall and kiss her wildly. She s her hands around his neck and he carried her, long legs circling around his waist. Both hands wandering around each other’s body. Then they stopped when they heard a metal thing fell, it was the key. Yonghwa reached for it without putting her down.

They entered the house hurriedly and started kissing wildly again. Taking off their clothes one by one, then they entered his bedroom, he put her down carefully, fearing that she might break into pieces like a porcelain doll.

Staring at a perfection in front of him, with the moonshine helping him to see her.

“God you’re perfect” He positioned his self above her and started kissing her torridly. Kissing like there’s no tomorrow. Her hands searching through his , nails digging deeply at his skin making him moan and groan.

He her lower lips and it, he played with her soft lips and then he bit it, hearing her moan with pleasure, turned him on more.

They spent the night making love. Making love that shows how they missed each other.

================================================

She woke up with the feeling of somebody’s kissing her . Giving her butterfly kisses all around her body making her feel giddy.

“Wake up baby” she heard, voice husky. She felt his big warm hands caressing her hair, her tummy, drawing invisible circles.

“hmmmm...” she turned around and felt the warm of the person’s body in front of her. Without opening her eyes, she smiled. She knows where she is. And few seconds later, she felt his warm breath, and slowly their lips met. Kissing her gently at first, until it became wild and torrid, that’s when she opened her eyes, only to be welcomed with a seductive creature. With his bed hair, those bedroom eyes that stared intimately at her, and those swollen reddish lips that smiled right after she opens her eyes.

“Good Morning Beautiful. I’ve missed you” He then s his arms around her body, pulling her closer to him. Hugging her tightly that she makes her run out of breath

“Well Good Morning to you too. Care to make me rest and have some sleep?” she said, teasing him

“But we’re suppose to”

“shhh...” she silenced him by putting her finger on his lips. But gasped when he bit and it that made her moan in no time.

“you still want another round honey. Don’t be shy to admit it” he said, smirking. Seeing her expression when he did that seductive act makes him assured that she’s still affected with everything he’s been doing.

And then they heard a loud knock that made them sit up in unison.

“hyung!” Minhyuk shouted

“mwo?!” Yonghwa said, annoyed by disturbing them

“They’ve been looking for Seohyun-ssi” hearing minhyuk’s nervous voice, seohyun stood up and searched for her dress and wore it. But before she opened the door Yonghwa stopped her. She’s about to question him, but when she turned around she saw him making that duck lips she loved.

“Oppa!”

“You’re leaving me already??” he said, showing his choding side again

“you heard minmin. They’re looking for me”

He sighed “alright then, give me a kiss first before you go”

She pecked his lips one, twice, thrice and at the fourth time, he grabbed her nape and pushed her closer to his and deepened the kiss that lasted for a minute.

“HYUNG!!!” another loud knock was heard

“KANG MIN HYUK!!!” he shouted, making him annoyed more.

“I’m outta here!” was the last words they heard minhyuk said and heard the door closed.

“One last kiss and a tight hug please!”

“OPPA! Jinjja!” but then she granted it and she left.

=========================================

“Where have you been seohyunnie?” She didn’t expect it, seeing Yunho inside her room, sitting at her bed comfortably.

“oppa!” she said, forcing her voice to be cheerful

“you look tired. Did you enjoy the party yesterday?” he asked, looking at her intently

“ne. I need to take a shower now.”

“won’t you give your boyfriend a kiss? I miss you so much!” he leaned closer but she pulled out.

“not now oppa, I smell liquor. I’m gonna take a bath first ok? I’ll meet you outside in half hour” then she entered the bathroom without giving him another glance.

========================================

The cold treatment continued until they arrived at Seoul. Seohyun giving him cold treatment is so unusual. She’s been quiet through-out the whole flight.

Yunho decided to send her to her dorm. Even though she rejected his offer, he still did it.

She’s till quiet when they’re inside his car, thinking that jetlag is the reason why she’s giving him cold-shoulders.

When they arrived in front of her condo unit, she just said annyeong and got down his car without looking at him.

He followed her through her suite carrying her luggage. When she’s about to open the door, he grabbed her arms tightly and he heard her gasped.

“what’s your problem?!” She asked

“NO! What’s your problem?!?!?!” He said angrily, voice rising because of anger

“I’m just tired oppa. Talk to you tomorrow” She’s about to turn around but he grabbed her again, pinning her at her door.

“It hurts!!” she shouted

“What happened?! Why are you treating me like I’m just an air?!” Yunho said, desperate to know Seohyun’s answer

“Nothing’s wrong! I said I’m just tired! Don’t you understand me?!” Seohyun said, voice cold

Yunho can’t do anything but to release her. He turn around and swallow his anger. Afraid that he might harm her because of his rising temper, he heard her door locked, seohyun has been unusually not-in-the-mood since yesterday. What happened?

==============================================

Her guiltiness is eating her out. Treating Yunho with cold shoulders, he must be hurting. But ottoke?? She’s having trouble and she doesn’t know what’s right and what’s wrong anymore.

“I guess It’s going too far, I should make things right now”

==========================================

“Hyung!!! wake up!” Minhyuk’s voice became louder and louder, he’s shaking Yonghwa’s shoulder but the latter didn’t even stir in his deep sleep. With bottles of soju scattered around his bedroom messily, faint smell of alcohol making Minhyuk’s head spin.

“HYUNG!!! I SAID WAKE UP! Dayum! What made you drink this much?! Aigoo HYUNGGGGG!!!” scratching his head with irritation, he decided to call his other brother

Jungshin came with Jonghyun, thinking of how they can wake him up.

“Mwo?! What if he punches me?!” Jungshin said, not making sure if he can do what they’re planning

“Do it or he’ll punch us all later!” Jonghyun said

“Just shield me ahrasseo?!” Minhyuk and Jonghyun nodded, assuring him that he’s safe

“One, Two...Three!” He jump above him, making Yonghwa huffed

“MWOYA?!!?!” The dragon shouted angrily, growling at the three scared little chicken who’s now shaking at the corner of his room

“Hyung! We’ve been waking you for ages!” minhyuk bravely said

“why the hell did you do that?!”

“B-because something’s wrong!”

“what’s wrong!?”

“Seohyun” Jonghyun started

“what happened to seohyun!?” He jolted up from his bed and move closer to the three boys

“She disappeared! They can’t find her” Minhyuk said, voice sounds worried.

“mwo?! Why didn’t you wake me up earlier?!” Yonghwa hurriedly grab his jacket and his car key and stormed out of his room

“God knows how hard it is to wake you up hyung!” the three boys rolled their eyes in unison.

============================================

He’s been calling her for ages but still there’s no answer. It’s already 3 in the afternoon, he’s been searching for her in possible places for 7 hours but still, even her shadows can’t be found anywhere. Lost of appetite and the extreme hangover he’s been feeling made him stop the car. He looked around to the place that looks familiar to him.

This is the field where we first met My Angel

He walked to the familiar path where the old tree stands, the only witness of his sadness, his only companion at sad times and the day when his Angel appeared at his most vulnerable state.

My Angel Goddess, My forever love, My Joohyun.

As he walked closer to the old tree, a figure lying down the field made him froze on his tracks, and slowly he approached her and stood near her

[click here to play When I was your man by Bruno Mars]

“Hi” he whispered faintly. Forcing his voice to come out, ignoring his throbbing head. She opened her eyes and it suddenly clashed with a big warm brown eyes. She stared at it, thinking she’s imagining things.

“What are you doing here? It’s about to rain, you’ll get sick if you stay here” even though the sky is clear, showing a good and nice weather.

“I’m just thinking of things” she said, still staring at his eyes. His knees became weak and he fell beside her. Tears started to fall uncontrollably. trying so hard to ignore the ache his heart is feeling right now.

“Don’t be sad. Whatever problem you have never let it eat you whole, It’ll only make us weak if we let problems affect us. Even tho I don’t know what’s happening right now, I can feel your pain just by seeing you, I don’t want to see you hurting” He painstakingly caress her cheeks, yet his hands are too shaky. He reached for her hands and pulled it closer to his cheeks.

Feeling his tears sliding down their intertwined hands made her walls crashed, her tears began to fall, her small sobs made his heart ache more.

“Why Seohyun-ah. Why. Why are you doing this?!” voice croaked, not caring if someone sees him crying his heart out now in front of the woman he love the most.

 “Just think of the future and never ever look back, because it might pain you and trap you until you run out of time to change everything.” Her words started to make things clearer to him

“So you decided to forget the past and pretend it didn’t exist?”

“Because it caused me a lot of pain, Yes. I decided to forget the past, I decided to forget those hurtful moments.The day I woke up on the hospital. I fought for my life, I was about to give up my life when your face appeared in my dream. Hoping that you’re the first person I’ll see when I wake up gives me the strength to wake up again. But what happened?! ” she got up and sat infront of him

“You’re not the first person that I saw, it was Yunho!! Yunho and the news that you and Shinhye flew to US! Leaving me! LEAVING YOUR GIRLFRIEND LYING ON THAT DAMN HOSPITAL BED, INJURED AND UNCONCIOUS!!!” she’s shouting all the pain that’s hiding in her heart for months. Hitting his chest with her hands, hoping that he’ll  feel the pain she’s feeling for the months that have past, even the slightest pain that can make him realize all of her pain since the day she woke up after the terrible accident.

“Seohyun-ah” his faint croaked voice and his eyes that windows her wounded soul. He held her hand like it was going to crushed if he tightened his grasp.

“And I thought your guiltiness will win over you and you’ll fly back to Korea on that same day, and so I waited for you, but what?! YOU STAYED BESIDE HER!! YOU MADE ME FEEL WORTHLESS! YOU MADE ME FEEL LIKE A TOY THAT YOU EASILY DISREGARDED.”

“Seohyun-ah don’t say that please! Please! Not in my entire life I’ll treat you like a Toy! Believe me! Please!” he grabbed her and hugged her tight but Seohyun kept on releasing her self from his embrace.

“Let’s end all of this. I’m already tired from all of this.” She said, her voice sounded so cold and she felt so distant

“Hyun”

“Let’s just pretend all of this up until the day we met didn’t exist. Just please. Let’s stop this fairytale that we both know won’t end happily” She successfully released herself in his embrace and stood up.

“No! Please no! I beg you!!” he kneeled in front of her while holding her cold shivering hands.

“Oppa. Let’s stop. I know you’re also tired from all of this. But I didn’t regret what I did. I didn’t regret all those things that happened. If you love me you’ll release me” saying those words breaks her heart more, but freeing their hearts will give peacefulness for the two of them.

“Goodbye for now Seohyun but not forever” he painstakingly whispered in her ears as his voice shake, and slowly he released her, he felt numb, brain not working, he felt blank and helpless.

As she walks away from him, she can feel her heart bleeding. It is the only way to stop all of this, the only way to free themselves from the terrible mess their love made.

===============================================

Shinhye is shaking, waiting at the car and waiting for the lover’s drama to end. She’s been watching the heart breaking scene they’re doing and she enjoyed it. A LOT.

Seeing Yonghwa like that made her realize his true feeling towards Seohyun and it makes her angrier. Not to Yonghwa but for Seohyun. She’s been envying her ever since Yonghwa first mentioned her name to her.

Say Goodbye to Earth Seo Joo Hyun you self-centred !

As she saw Seohyun walked mindlessly at the road, she stepped on the gas hard making the car roar to life and she hold the steering wheel aiming to kill her.

DIE SON-OF-A-! DIE!!!!!!!!!!! She laughed crazily

==============================================

He saw her back, saw her walking away from him. Forever

Forever? Hell no!!

He stood up only to hear the loud roar of a car running fast on Seohyun’s direction

He looked at Seohyun’s direction but it seems like she didn’t heard it. She continued walking and was about to cross the road, and he saw the car aiming at her direction.

“SEO JOO HYUN!!” he quickly stood up and run as fast as he can. Heart beating faster that it hurts him.

 Never again, I won’t never again let you walk away in my life My Angel Goddess. Never

 ---------------------

Say goodbye to your Angel Goddess Jung Yong Hwa! She laughed crazily

Few more distance and she will successfully kill her, few more and.....

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She saw Yonghwa running fast to Seohyun’s direction, But it was too late to step on the break.

 

======================================================================

Author's note (again) keke

 

DON'T KILL ME!! hahaha! I'll update as soon as I can ok? keke. please bear with my english here and this is still un-edited.tsk

HOORAY for YONGSEO's unending MOMENTS! I sooo love 2013! <3<3<3

 

One last chapter and bye Angel's Cry *sobs*

Thank you so much for reading my story! ^_________________^

 

Godspeed!

-Azile