"A Small Smile"

Between Hello and Goodbye is I Love You

Jeongmin please, please don't leave. The rain that fell on us wouldn't stop, it was endless. 

"Jeong---"

In that instant Jeongmin pulled me in. His hand pulled my waist in and he held me close. I was shocked by the sudden affection. 

"Layla..." He began, his use of voice volume was gentle and easy on the ears. You could tell in his voice he was broken. 

"Thank you." He said to me.

He held me for the longest of time. I felt like I was on air, the rain was cold as ice on our skins but he was warm. 

I didn't say anything to him. I hugged him back, clutching at his shirt, crying like a stupid girl in his arms. 

I didn't want to let go, I wanted to hold him, fix him, help him. Finally I spoke. I pulled away from the hug and looked up at him. My fingers brushed off his wet bangs to his side. As gazed into his pupils , the corners of my mouth curved into a small smile. 

 "You're going to be okay. I got your back. Were friends remember?  That's what friends are for." My voice shook on every word, I was trembling in relief. 

Jeongmin looked as if he snapped back into reality. He looked at me, it was as if he regained or restored himself. The words he tried to search for to respond with wouldn't come to him. 

I took his hand and held it tight. "Lets to home, okay?" 

He wouldn't look at me and as I dragged him along he didn't seem to make an effort to fight back.

===========================================================

"Hyunseong...." Catherine began.

Hyunseong was on his knees, praying for the safety of his brother.

"Please...please let my brother be safe." He pleaded. The tears that formed on the edge of his eyes were about to fall. Catherine watched in agony. She had no idea what she could say or do. She wanted to comfort him.

But the feeling was mutual. She was just as worried as Hyunseong, about Jeongmin. 

'Please....please be safe Jeongmin'

She spoke in her mind.

=========================================================

He zips his pants up and goes to wash his hands.

"Damn I'm so good looking." The narcissist boy his chin and practices his supposedly "y Faces." Once he was done he exited out the restroom and ventured the hallways.

"Aye byuntae Seyoung!" A voice called to him.

"Hey I'm not a---"

"Where's Layla!" 

"How should I know! What about Jeongmin have you see him?"

"No why?" 

"He ran out of the auditorium before I could say anything."

"Because you're slow in everything! I do mean ...everything." Bonnie had a way with men. Her charm is very....Bonnie like. 

She emphasized on the word everything, everything that has to do with the bedroom that is. Aside from all of that the two continued to bicker.

"Shut up four eyes I have you know that---"

"Put a sock in it and help me find Layla!"

Seyoung was not amused. He looked at Bonnie and then smacked her on the back of her head. 

"Owch you assho---"

"It's called a cell phone retard!" He yelled.

Bonnie kicked him in his man hood.

"Already tried that genius she wouldn't pick up!"

Seyoung fell to the ground holding his private area with both hands, trying to coupe the pain.

Bonnie looked down at him.

"Ah you useless piece of man ill find them myself!"

As Seyoung watched Bonnie leave he smiled.

"Nice underwear you got there, Bonnie."

He quietly said to himself.

===============================================

Sebastian was cleaning the house. He was aware of the pain master Hyunseong felt. He was going to suggest he go look for him until the door bell rang...

The butler went to open the door...

 

"I found him........" I said with a small smile.