"The World Is Cruel"

Between Hello and Goodbye is I Love You

"Ah!" I yelped. 
"Hey there hot lips." 
My face was not amused.
"Bonnie, what do you want?" 
The crazy girl finished wiggling her eye brow and then had the most derpiest look on her face.
"A certain some one cares for you!"
She nearly made me drop my text books.
"I appreciate it Bonnie." I smiled and began to walk away.
"No not me idiot! A certain someone, whom you love, but won't admit it."

I stopped in my tracks. I sharply turned around and gave her my one of kind looks.
"Bonnie, if you are talking about Jerkmin I highly suggest you don't say no more of it. It's completely not true and I have no feelings of the sort for him okay!"

She showed no change of expression. She crossed her arms and grinned.

"Oh really? So if I told you Jeongmin ran off to find you because he was worried about you last night, you wouldn't believe me?" 

Okay that caught my attention.

"Where is he!" I suddenly blurted out. It didn't take me long to cover up my mouth with both my hands, causing the heavy thick books to fall on my feet.

"Owch!" I yelled.
Bonnie giggled in amusement.

She helped me pick up the books.

"Look Layla, he cares for you, and I know you care for him. You just got to admit it!" She poked me on my forehead.

As we stood up, my eyes stayed focused on the floor. Out of curiosity I asked where he was, once more.

"D-do you know where Jeongmin is?" I mumbled.
I could feel Bonnie's smile. The smile of triumph. 
Bonnie placed her arm around me.

"Layla, walk with me." She dragged me down the hallway, explaining me the signs of love.

Last time I recalled, Bonnie wasn't cupid.
========================================================================================================================

"Whoa man!" A voice so loud, echoed throughout the entire room. 

Jeongmin raised up his sobbing head.
The sad Jerkmin, wiped his tears to see a clear vision of his erted friend

Seyoung,

"Aye man, why the tears?" Seyoung hopped up on to the stage to comfort his friend.

"Back off, I'm not crying." Jeongmin tried to hide his face.

Seyoung butted in on the piano seat, nearly making Jeongmin fall off.

"Hey what are you---"

"I'm jealous, you know how to play the piano." Seyoung pouted.
Jeongmin didn't respond, the only thing he wanted to do right now is be alone.

The poor boy stood up and left the auditorium. 

"Jeongmin wher---" 

"Don't bother to follow. Just leave me alone man."

With that, the mirror prince left.

========================================================================================================================

"Ah, Im worried.." Hyunseong paced around the gigantic living room.
"About what babe?" Catherine got up from the couch to go comfort him.

"About my brother. I got a call saying that he didn't show up for classes." 
"Oh my..."

Hyunseong was extremely worried.

"I mean, I called his phone a bunch of times, but no answer!" The frustrated man was nearly pulling out his hair.

Catherine felt useless.
She didn't have any ideas.

"Hyunseong....just hope that he's okay. I'm sure he's okay. Maybe he just skipped."
"But what if he didn't? What if that gang got him again? What if he's hurt somewhere? ..." Hyunseong finally broke down.

"That's my little brother....."

=========================================================================================================================

"Jenny!" Elaine called out to her.
The furious fry craving girl did not look back at her friend.
"Come on, don't get jealous, you know Kwangmin loves you."

Jenny stopped. She turned around, but she had a smile on her face.
Her head tilted to the left, with that same creepy smile.

"I know, I just wanted some damn fries." With that, the girl turned around again to resume obtaining her fries.

All Elaine could do was just feel afraid. 

"Aigoo, she's going to crack soon." Elaine followed Jenny into the lunch line.

Meanwhile, outside.

Juniel and Kwangmin were still talking, not even acknowledging the whereabouts of Jenny.

Youngmin slumped back on big tall tree.

Their tree, the tree that all of them always hang out under.
"Man, where have the days gone?" The blonde looked up at the sky. 

"Huh? Seems like it's going to rain." Youngmin said to himself.

=========================================================================================================================

"Bonnie, why do you insist so much on Jerkmin and I?"

"Because, you guys would make cute babies. Then I can kidnap them and train them to be kpop stars."

"Are you serious right now?" MY left eye twitched as she fantasized.
"No I'm kiddding! It's just, if you look past your arguing, you two look like puzzle pieces, you both fit."

I wanted to hurt her.

"Bonnie! You dork." I gently nudged her arm.

She chuckled and ruffled my head.

Why does she have to be so much taller than me.

"But Bonnie, if you know where he is, could you tell me?" I asked her without looking at her.
She smirked.
"Oh sure, if you should only tell me as to why?"

I started to pout. "Because....I'm just curious..." I answered.
Her response was a laugh.
"Oh really now?" She edged on.

Suddenly the auditorium doors had opened.

I see a someone storm out of there like lightning.

"Is that...." Before my eyes could even analyze if it was Jeongmin or not, my feet and legs answered my question for me.

Next thing you know, Im just calling out Jeongmin's name all over.

The bell rang and the crowd was slowing me down. 
It wasn't fair, I couldn't see where Jeongmin went.

But I won't give up, I forced my puny body through the stampeed.

Next thing I hear is the sound of the entrance doors closing.
I was quickly free of the crowd and ran outside.

I could see Jeongmin was still running, but where too?

I followed him, calling his name but he wouldn't even turn around.

"Jeongmin!" I yelled.

As I was following him, the clouds clashed together.
You could hear the sound of thunder rumbling from the sky.

I looked up for a brief moment, which was a bad idea. Jeongmin didn't plan on stopping for a breath of air anytime soon.

I quickly rushed after him.

Where the hell is he going!

=========================================================================================================================

'Hyorin, if I dissapear from the world, will I finally be able to be with you too?'
'Can I finally hold you again?'
'Can I see you again?'

'Will I be able to love you again?'

Jeongmin kept running, running until he reached the edge.

The only thing between him was a rail and the rough cruel pounding waves of the water, crashing along the wall of which he stood on.

"Hyorin...."
He mumbled once more.

'I don't want to leave, but I just want to see you again. . .Why did you have to go?'

Jeongmin stood there, the rain was pouring down. All of him was soaking wet, but he didn't care.

Jeongmin looked over the rails, the water was below, about a fifty feet jump. 

Without even thinking of the consequences, he only thought of one thing.

Hyorin.

The dripping, wet, sorrowful boy, climbed on top of the railing.
He tried to maintain a balance on the wet metal.
He closed his eyes....and gently smiled.

========================================================================================================================

"Oh my GOD, he's going to jump!" I yelled.
I quickly ran with all I had.
I didn't care if I was about to run out of breath, I had to get to Jeongmin before he does something stupid!

'Jeongmin don't!!!

========================================================================================================================

In his mind he pictured her...

Her smile...
Her face...
Her body...

Her warmth..

As soon as he was about to jump....

He fell........................................

Backwards.

========================================================================================================================

I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him back....