37

Married & Now What?

37

‘’There’s one person though’’ Changmin muttered raising curiosity from Jiyong. ‘’He’s quite famous with the teens and his radio show is a hit’’ he continued and Jiyong stared at him. ‘’You don’t mean…’’                  ‘’Yes, the one and only’’ Changmin laughed while Jiyong rolled his eyes, ‘’No way I won’t be needing help from him’’ he sighed and took a sip of his glass while Changmin continued laughing. ‘’He knows nothing, spare me’’ Jiyong fiddled around with Minjung and Changmin shaking their heads. ‘’No he’s quite good, you should try it’’

‘’And embarrass myself, no thank you’’ he sarcastically replied obviously not buying it. ‘’No silly, if he’s your friend then you can meet him personally instead of calling’’ Minjung suggested and Jiyong furrowed his eyebrows with Changmin nodding. ‘’Should we go tomorrow then?’’

--

‘’Good, very good’’ Dara cheered, getting up from her seat walking towards Bom who smirked at her plan. ‘’I’m sure you can get that report from his pocket’’ she grinned while Bom turned to look at her, confused. ‘’What do you mean?’’ she tilted her head to the side while Dara grinned.

‘’No way, never!’’ Bom blurted once she realized what she meant. ‘’Ya! He’s my enemy, I can’t just… no no no’’ Bom scolded herself while Dara laughed.

~

‘’Ugh’’ Bom groaned as she opened her eyes with the sunlight shining on her face. Slowly opening her eyes she noticed Minjung sitting on the bed in the far corner, waiting for Jiyong who was getting ready. ‘’Hate you, wish you a very bad morning’’ She muttered as she rubbed her eyes with Jiyong looking at her, sighing. ‘’Hate you too and wish you a very bad morning too, miss Park Bom’’ he simply replied and she rolled her eyes.

‘’Why are you getting ready so early in the morning?’’ She yawned as she turned to Minjung, ‘’Ya, why are you dressed casually? Where’s your school uniform?’’ she frowned while Minjung grinned at her. ‘’It’s Saturday dummy’’ Minjung and Jiyong both replied making her frown once again. ‘’Fine… but where are you two going so early in the morning?’’ she muttered looking at the two who shrugged.

‘’To find the anshwers to your question- oops’’         ‘’Ya!!’’ Jiyong glared at him while Minjung hurriedly put his hands over his mouth. ‘’What questions?’’ she asked confused, looking at Jiyong who remained calm. ‘’Has nothing to do with you, miss Park Bom’’                 ‘’Has nothing to do with you, miss Park Bom’’ Bom mimicked, completely annoyed with Jiyong. ‘’You know, I think you keep forgetting that it was you that deceived me with this marriage and left me hanging there, so obviously I came here so I could ruin your life. Unfortunately there’s nothing in your life that doesn’t have anything to do with me so’’ she flipped her hair to the side as she got up with Jiyong sighing.

‘’Not this time okay?’’ he simply replied, hurriedly getting away from Bom leaving her dumbfounded. ‘’Why? What’s it this time?’’ she looked at him, completely curious. ‘’Oh! Don’t tell me you have this illness, and you’ll die in four… no scratch that, in two days?’’ she happily chirped while he glared at her, ‘’No..’’                ‘’Hmm… then you’re going to find out who you’re getting rid of first, your past or me’’ she happily chirped and he shook his head. ‘’Dammit’’ Bom cursed as she thought about it carefully.

‘’Why would you go find answers to questions…’’ she muttered as she bend down, helping Minjung wear his shoes. ‘’Or you’re going to a brain specialist and ask if you really do have brains or not…’’ she laughed, satisfied with him glaring at her as if he’s about to eat her up. ‘’I bet a psychiatrist’’ she grinned, ‘’Pshy-… what?’’ Minjung blinked innocently and she let out a laugh. ‘’Psychiatrist baby psychiatrist, he’s going to find out how many days are left till he fully goes nuts’’ she laughed, looking at Jiyong who just continued glaring.

‘’Now if your done with your rubbish talks, we have to go’’ he glared at her before walking out of the room with Minjung while Bom scrunched up her nose. ‘’I GOT IT!’’ she yelled, following the two who stopped in their tracks. ‘’Fine, let’s give your dear mother a last chance, one where she proves once again that she’s an idiot’’ Jiyong smirked while Bom crossed her arms over her chest.

‘’I can bet,’’ she started, looking sternly at Jiyong who continued smirking, ‘’That you two are having trouble in the love life section’’ she grinned as she wiped off Jiyong’s smirk in an instant as he froze, looking at her before looking at Minjung. ‘’I knew it’’ she chirped, noticing the looks on their faces and mentally cheered inside her head. ‘’You boys always are stupid and always will be stupid that never understand girls’’        ‘’N-no no, t-there’s nothing like t-that’’            ‘’Fine fine, spare me your excuses, I know very well I was right, but why do you have to go outside like loser-…’’

‘’Mom~’’ Minjung called out interrupting Bom’s sentence as she looked at him with Jiyong following. ‘’Sorry baby, but you took your father’s side. If you stay in the losers team then what are you?’’           ‘’Loser..’’ Minjung innocently replied with Jiyong gaping at him, ‘’Ya!’’

‘’Exactly’’ Bom smiled proudly. ‘’So I was saying, why would you go outside? There’s this radio show specially for you in where the person solves love problems, perfect for you. Why don’t you call there instead?’’ she asked, completely sarcastic while Minjung looked at Jiyong, panicking. ‘’Thankgod you didn’t phone there, now that would be even dumber….’’ She muttered with the two innocent blinking at her. ‘’No… we’re not that… dumb’’ they both muttered while she sighed. ‘’God even I have problems, but I don’t phone some show like that or go outside to find answers of my questions, I simply use by genius brain’’ she proudly retorted and Jiyong composed him self.

‘’Now are you done?’’ he asked, almost turning around until Bom abruptly stopped him.

‘’What!?’’ he frustratedly called out and she grinned sheepishly. ‘’Uh well sure you can go but oh god outside it’s so hot, so you should take off your jacket’’ she countered, about to take it off taking Jiyong off-guard, who widened his eyes. ‘’Ýa! What are you doing, no stop it!’’ he called, holding tight to his jacket while she continued nagging him that it was hot outside. ‘’Have you gone crazy, I’m wearing this jacket!’’ he yelled, slightly pushing her away making her groan, ‘’Fine fine fine, oh’’ she noticed a maid coming her way with juice.

‘’Ok you can wear the jacket but ah! Breakfast, I don’t want you to leave with out it especially Minjung’’ she cooed as she handed him a glass while Jiyong scratched the back of his head as she grabbed the second glass, about to give him but spilled it on him instead. ‘’Oh my god!’’ she gasped while he did the same, ‘’What the hell!?’’ he yelled while she apologized a couple of times. ‘’You damned woman argh!’’ he frustratedly yelled, hurrying back to the room to change while Bom smirked to herself.

‘’That damned crazy woman’’ he cursed as he got another jacket out of his closet and halted. He hurriedly grabbed the jacket he wore before and quickly got the papers out of it before tossing it back on the bed and wearing the new one.

‘’Minjung hurry finish it, we’re getting late’’ he glared at Bom as he walked out of the room while she did the same, ‘’Bye!’’ she yelled, rushing back inside the room. ‘’Bingo…’’ she muttered as she went over to the jacket on the bed and searched in thoroughly only to find nothing and cursed, walking out of the room once again.

‘’One minute’’ she furiously called out as she saw the two about to go downstairs. ‘’For your information, I’m going out tonight’’ she smirked to herself while Jiyong stopped in his tracks, ‘’Good, you can go peacefully’’ he handed her Minjung’s glass of juice, almost turning around but the last few words escaping Bom’s lips made him stop in his track.

‘’I’m going to your cottage’’ she smirked as she took a sip of the juice, ‘’With Byunghun’’ she continued smirking as she walked back to the room while Jiyong looked at her retreating figure and somewhere in his head something clicked and he furiously followed her back to the room. ‘’Ya!’’ she yelled as she felt something grab her tightly and she winced for a split second as Jiyong swirled her around, pinning her to the wall while locking the door. ‘’What the hell!?’’ she yelled as she tried to wiggle out of his grip but Jiyong held on firmly.

‘’Dad! Dad! Mom!’’ Minjung called out, banging on the door but Jiyong ignored him completely as he stared at Bom. With her free hand she tried hitting him on the chest but failed as he grabbed her wrist and now she was completely pinned against the wall.

’What is your problem!?’’ she glared at him while he did the same. ‘’Where are you going?’’ he simply asked and somehow Bom felt shivers run down her spine. His voice was husky, she knew he was angry, she knew she hit him on the right spot but somehow she feared the look he gave her. Was it lust? Why was he ticked off anyway? She let out a mocking laugh as she looked at him. ‘’I’m going out. Tonight.’’ she replied, still looking sternly into his eyes as if it was a challenge.

‘’With Byunghun’’ she finished off and she could’ve sworn she saw his eyebrow twitch at the mention of his name. ‘’You’re not going anywhere’’ he finally spoke after a short silence. ‘’You don’t have any right to forbid me to go anywhere’’            ‘’As your husband, I do have a right to forbid you’’ he slowly inched closer, their heartbeats increasing by the second and their breathes getting heavier. Bom didn’t know what she felt, she was completely locked like a bird in a cage, the way he looked at her she didn’t want to look away. ‘’So now you act like a husband?’’ she let out another mocking laugh while he glared at her, ‘’This marriage isn’t even a marriage, this was purely schemed by you so it’s all fake. You’re my husband by name but you have completely no right over me’’ she titled her head to the side as she stared at him. Another short silence followed, the banging on the door dimmed down and both we’re oblivious to their surroundings.

‘’Say it again’’ Jiyong huskily whispered, it wasn’t a question it was a demand. He didn’t know how he even got to this point, he was furious he didn’t even know why. ‘’You have completely no right over m-…’’

And then it happened, Jiyong silenced her with his lips crashing on hers.

Bom gasped as his lips crashed on hers, she felt a tingling sensation she didn’t understand. He nibbled on her lower lip and slightly bit on it making her gasp while Jiyong slightly smirked, he had full access with his tongue, his plan was a success. He explored every corner with his tongue, savouring the sweet taste of her lips while she moaned in between. The kiss got deeper as she curled her arms around her neck, burying her hand in his hair, messing it in process while he slid his arm around her waist, pushing her closer. With his free hand he gripped her thigh and she moaned once again. It was getting hotter, they both knew it but no one of them wanted to stop, we’re these the hidden feelings?

A loud knock interrupted them, bringing them back to their senses. The moment Jiyong’s lips left Bom’s, they both gasped for air. A silence was placed afterwards as they stared at each other with heavy breathes, what the hell happened?

‘’Dad! Mom!’’ Minjung called out, worried and that’s when Jiyong knew, his feelings got the better of him. He hurriedly unlocked the door, rushing out of it with Minjung soon following behind while Bom slid down the wall, completely confused.

‘’What… the hell .. happened?’’ she whispered as she blankly stared ahead.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

yes a steamy kiss! LOL this is so awkward lol, I dont really write... stuff like this... but jfhszjkhjzksfhkjzsfhkjfhzjhfkjhfsjzkfhzjkfjh