38

Married & Now What?

38

‘’So you are telling me that all there is between you and Bom is simply a relationship of hate?’’ Jay grinned as he stared at Jiyong who hurriedly yelled out a yes surprising himself but he coolly covered it up while Minjung grinned. ‘’Oh come on dad, you and I both know that’s falsh-‘’          ‘’You brat be quiet’’ Jiyong eyed him and Minjung sheepishly grinned.

‘’Right so that’s why you have a picture of her in your wallet…. Logic right there’’ Jay grinned and Jiyong widened his eyes, ‘’T-that’s… t-that’s…. It came with… the wallet…’’ he scratched he back of his head, mentally cursing himself but he convinced himself he was covering it up well and a small grin took over his lips. ‘’I forgot to take it out you know, busy with work I barely have time’’

‘’Right, the company had her picture and pasted it right in yeah’’ Jay turned to look over at Minjung who giggled.

‘’Alright then, let’s play a short fun game, you up for it?’’ Jay raised his brow while Jiyong stared at him, ‘’Look I have no time for-…’’         ‘’A simple game for old time’s sake, c’mon’’ he patted his back and Jiyong let out a sigh before agreeing.

‘’Well tell me the game and rules’’

‘’It’s a simple game, I say a word’’ Jay turned to look at him while Jiyong furrowed his eyebrows, ‘’You say a word?’’               ‘’Yeah and you tell me what comes in mind when you hear the word’’ Jay leaned back in his seat and Jiyong nodded, missing the winks between the two seated across.

‘’Okay should we start?’’

‘’Go’’ Jiyong rolled up his sleeves, ready for the game and Jay grinned. ‘’Alright then’’ he pressed his iips on a firm line before finally starting the game.

--

‘’Power’’

‘’Dad’’

‘’Ocean’’

‘’Blue’’

‘’Music’’

‘’Party’’

‘’Alcohol’’

‘’Hangover’’

‘’Bom’’

‘’Hate’’

 

‘’…..’’

 

‘’AHA! See I flippin told you guys, I hate that woman!!!’’ Jiyong cheered while the other two stared at him slightly grinning. ‘’I told you I hate Bom, this just proves it. The first thing that came into mind is hate! Ha!’’

‘’Calm down there tiger, let’s continue shall we?’’ Jay eyed him intently as Jiyong continued cheering.

‘’Alright then…. Rain’’

‘’Water’’

‘’Cold’’

‘’Winter’’

‘’Love’’

‘’B-…’’

A slight silence took over as they all eyed each other, Jay and Minjung giving each other knowing glances.

‘’You-… argh you and this stupid game’’ Jiyong mentally cursed while Jay grinned. ‘’This is a stupid game, this doesn’t prove anything, I meant to say something else but then Bom slipped so’’ Jiyong folded his arms over his chest, looking away awkwardly while mentally cursing himself.

‘’I knew it’’ Minjung muttered, ‘’I was wondering why dad felt sjo jealoush when Byunghun was around!’’

‘’And who is this Byunghun?’’ Jay eyed the both and Jiyong looked away, annoyed.

‘’Mom’s old friend, she’s going to show him our cottage!’’ He chirped happily and Jay turned to look at Jiyong, ‘’And what will you do?’’            ‘’Nothing obviously, why would I do anything!?’’

‘’Well-..’’

‘’No, I hate both Bom and Byunghun, so I don’t care’’ he muttered, convincing them both but deep down he knew he was convincing himself.

‘’Right right, we both know as much as you hate Bom, you also love her that much’’          ‘’I don-.’’      ‘’You can’t lie anymore, it’s pretty clear. And as for that Byunghun, all you have to do is make him know his place, where he stands’’

‘’What… do you mean?’’

‘’We both know you have the advantage, you are Bom’s husband. All you have to do is shower her with love, girls dig that’’ Jay grinned while Jiyong eyed him, was he seriously doing this ?

‘’Mark your territory and let the know where he stands between you, he is unwanted you got to let him know’’ Jay continued grinning and Jiyong nodded slowly.

‘’Well since… you know you two are forcing me… I might as well do it’’ Jiyong scratched the back of his head awkwardly while the other two let out a small laugh.

--

‘’Thank you so much for bringing me here Bom’’ Byunghun grinned and Bom nodded, ‘’I personally love this place, I thought you might like it too’’ she smiled at him and he nodded. ‘’Perfect place, no interruptions, the soothing silence, a perfect atmosphere…’’

‘’Oh god you are such a romance freak’’ Bom giggled and he smirked, ‘’There’s no surprise there right? I’m a er for romance’’ Byunghun stared at Bom who awkwardly looked away.

‘’So umm yeah Byunghun you we’re going to tell me about the girl you liked, what’s her name?’’ Bom turned to look at him while he grinned, ‘’Take a guess’’              ‘’Well atleast give me a hint will you?’’ She slightly smacked his arm playfully while he backed away as if she was going to strangle him. ‘’Alright alright calm down there’’ he let out a chuckle as he thought about it. ‘’Hmm… her name starts with a G’’ he grinned as he looked at her while she pressed her lips on a firm line.

Truth to be told, she knew Byunghun had his eye on someone but she always wondered why he played along so well without any instructions and when she told Dara, she instantly dismissed Bom telling her she’s on the wrong track- whatever that meant.

‘’Do I know her?’’ Bom asked, a slight pout taking over her lips but when she heard no reply she turned to look over at him and noticed he spaced out. ‘’Ya, Byunghun?’’ she nudged him with her hand and he slightly flinched but as fast as that happened he quickly regained his posture. ‘’You we’re saying?’’

‘’Do I know her?’’

‘’Yeah’’ he grinned and she nodded, ‘’Well why don’t you tell me the full name’’ she inwardly groaned, they had been going on about it for a while now. ‘’You need to guess, oh and yes you do know her’’ he eyed her and she nodded.

‘’So a G huh’’ she mumbled as she racked her brain thinking of any names with a G she personally knew. ‘’Gayoon? Gayeon?’’ she eyed him and when she saw him shake his head she groaned once again. ‘’I honestly don’t know you brat’’

‘’Well fine, so her name starts with a G…’’

‘’….yea..h….’’

‘’And with an I……’’

‘’And a Y…’’

‘’Yup’’ Byunghun turned to look at the male before he turned back to Bom but when he realized who it was he widened his eyes along with Bom.

‘’What the hell are you doing here!?’’ she fired while Jiyong grinned, ‘’Just finishing the name for him,  ‘’Y and a O and a N and a G, yup’’ Jiyong grinned while Bom raised a brow, ‘’That’s Giyong though’’ she eyed him and he rolled his eyes, ‘’Jiyong, Giyong whatever, it all comes down to one name pronounced the same right?’’ he barked at her slightly annoyed she glared at him.

‘’Well, what are you doing here?’’ she eyed him and the same smile from earlier took over as he plopped himself right next to Bom, hugging her tightly.

‘’The Jiyong!?’’

‘’What?’’

‘’Why the are you hugging me!?’’ she almost yelled while he grinned eye-ing Byunghun. ‘’Nothing to see here why don’t you scatter off back home while I have some alone time with my dear wifey, alright?’’

‘’Why don’t you scatter off back to where you came from Mr. Kwon?’’ Byunghun turned to look at him and Jiyong glared at him but he didn’t flinch while Bom gasped, ‘’How dare you tell him to go Jiyong!’’ she whined as she tried to get out of his grip while Jiyong sweetly smiled at her.

‘’Oh come on, I need some time with the love of my life, stop playing hard to get will you?’’ he mumbled and she widened her eyes, ‘’What!?’’

‘’You heard me’’ he grinned and she slightly paused before she finally got out of his grip and mentally cheered. ‘’You go back to wherever you went earlier and get your brain checked while you’re at it’’ she muttered, grabbing Byunghun his arm before scattering off while Jiyong mentally cursed.

 

‘’Alright so Byunghun, so rry for that’’ she sheepishly looked at him while he smiled. ‘’It’s alright, but maybe I should leave?’’                  ‘’No no, ofcourse not now tell me about that gir-…’’ Bom groaned as the lights dimmed, she was going to murder Jiyong with her own hands and she didn’t care if she’d go to jail, at least- she would have sent him to hell before that.

‘’Jiyong you fu-…’’ she spun around, only to bump into Jiyong who slowly caressed her in his arms and Bom froze when her eyes landed on his, that same force pulling her back in to drown in his dark brown orbs and she mentally cursed herself for staring right into them.

‘’You… look… beautiful…’’ Jiyong whispered after several moments of silence and Bom furrowed her eyebrows, ‘’What… what are you talking about?’’ her breath hitched in and she felt her pulse increase, her heart skipping several beats and she knew she was in the danger zone, this was bad, very bad. Her eyes landed on his lips without her realizing and when she did realize her thoughts scattered back to the kiss they shared- the steamy kiss that left her breathless for moments and she wondered,

Was she really letting herself fall for the bastard again?

 

 

He slightly pulled her closer, their faces inches away and they both could’ve sworn they felt each other their heart rapidly beating.

‘’For today…’’ Jiyong whispered, ‘’ for now… forget there is someone else besides us in this room’’ he let his hand slide over to her temple, slightly brushing away the strand of hair that was close to her eyes and she closed her eyes slowly out of instinct. His touch left a burning sensation on her skin and she cursed herself for being so weak right at this moment but if she let him go now, there was a chance he wouldn’t do it again.

‘’Forget that… besides you and me… there’s something else in this big… bad world…’’ he whispered again with a husky tone, ‘’Tonight, it’s just you and me’’ he slightly slid his hand over her arm before intertwining her hand with his, never looking away from her eyes not even once when Byunghun cleared his throat and called their names.

‘’Fine, I’ll be leaving’’ he muttered as he went right to the exit but neither Bom or Jiyong cared, they we’re in their own world, a world where it was right, their relationship was right, everything in that moment was right.

And when he slowly inched closer and claimed her lips the second time on that day, she felt the fireworks explode inside her before she kissed him back.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Been a while loves, sorry for the long wait x