36

Married & Now What?

36

Bom frowned as she sat at the dining table. She was completely tired, after Mrs.Kwon’s proposal, they both tried to find the real father of Minjung, but somehow all the things they thought of we’re a complete failure.

‘’What happened Bom?’’ Byunghun asked as he looked at her curious, while she shrugged it off with a smile. ‘’Nothing, have you tried all these yummy foods I made you?’’ she grinned and he let out a laugh, ‘’You want me to get fat that badly?’’ he and she gaped at him. ‘’Ya!’’ she smacked his arm lightly and he laughed while on the other hand…

‘’Look at them, despicable’’ Jiyong rolled his eyes as he tried to focus on the newspaper he was reading in the sitting room but somehow his attention was all focused on his wife and the not-so wanted guest.

‘’Oh oh oh’’ Minjung quietly whispered as he ran over to Jiyong’s side and quickly sat on his lap after putting his school bag away. ‘’Did the letter plan work?’’ he innocently blinked his eyes while Jiyong groaned, ‘’From my expression, does it look like it worked? But… what happened to your lunch plan? Did it work?’’ Jiyong eyed the little boy curiously while he took a deep breath. ‘’From my expresshion doesh it look like it worked?’’ he frowned while Jiyong nodded, both sulking that their plans failed. ‘’Before I even could ashk her to join me, she already got upshet… she even tied both of my lacesh and I fell!’’ he frowned and Jiyong widened his eyes, ‘’Shoe laces?’’ he whispered while Minjung innocently nodded.

‘’Woah, looks like you really got upset?’’           ‘’Normally I’m a very angry man but I didn’t get mad at her!’’ he pouted while Jiyong widened his eyes once again, ‘’WHY!?’’ he blurted and Minjung sulked once again. ‘’Because I am confushed… You know thoshe feelings where you can hurt eachother but not shtay away from eachother’’              ‘’Mhm…’’ Jiyong nodded as he tilted his head to the side, nodding at his statement thinking carefully about it until his eyes landed on Bom again.

‘’Look at your mother’’ he gritted his teeth together as he looked angrily at the male sitting with his wife. ‘’Look at how she’s completely over him.. Her mind her attention, it’s all on her man’’ he looked back at Minjung who listened carefully. ‘’’Minjung I don’t know what to do!’’ Jiyong made a face. ‘’Dad, handle it like man! You have to do whatever a strong and mature man does!’’

--

‘’Oh, so my son you think that Bom is fully focused on that Byunghun?’’ Grandma eyed Jiyong carefully while he stood proudly infront of her with Minjung by his side. ‘’Yes’’ he childishly replied as he crossed his arms over his chest.  ‘’If you don’t believe me you can as Minjungie here’’ he pouted while Grandma looked at him sceptically and turned to Minjung. ‘’Well?’’ she eyed him and Minjung nodded. ‘’Its true!’’ he blurted and Grandma looked at the two. ‘’I don’t think it’s like that dear Byunghun is probably her childhood friend silly’’           ‘’Well if it’s like that then they have to behave like childhood friends right!? After meeting just go, that Byunghun doesn’t even go! Byunghun this Byunghun that!!!’’ Jiyong complained as he stomped his feet and Grandma quickly bit back a smile.

‘’Byunghun breakfast, Byunghun lunch, she’s sitting there being all lovey dovey with him even feeding him you can see for youself Grandma!! If he’s near she forgets about everyone around her!!!’’ he took a deep breath while Grandma nodded. ‘’Ok ok, I understand! You actually want her to take care of you too along with Byunghun right?’’            ‘’Yes’’ he instantly replied and Grandma looked up, eye-ing him carefully. ‘’N-no, I-I mean y-yes… I mean.. I-I don’t know!’’          ‘’Ok, let’s go and see!’’ Grandma hurriedly stood up, about to walk but Jiyong stopped her. ‘’I actually mean-..’’        ‘’Oh god, let’s just go, your grandma will fix everything dear!’’ she dragged them both to the dining area only to see Bom doing exactly what Jiyong was saying.

‘’Bom?’’ Grandma called out and she furrowed her eyebrows, excusing her from Byunghun before walking towards the three. ‘’Yes grandma?’’ she looked at her, confused. ‘’Oh Bom dear, what is happening?’’ she asked and Bom groaned in her head as she looked at Jiyong. ‘’Did he say something?’’ she pointed at him while he slightly backed away. ‘’If you listen to his talks obviously it will be bad stuff I told you before grandma you shouldn’t listen to him at all’’        ‘’Oh… yes you did tell me’’ Grandma nodded and Bom smiled proudly while Jiyong stared back and forth from the two. ‘’Grandma!? I told you something and you’re talking about something else?’’ he gritted his teeth while Bom eyed the two carefully.

‘’Oh oh, yes right… Um.. Bom, I heard you’re giving more attention then you should give to your friend these days?’’             ‘’More meaning?’’ Bom widened her eyes and eyed Jiyong carefully, ‘’Grandma I mean, he’s new to the city after ages with no one here, I just asked him to come and eat does that mean I shouldn’t give food to guests?’’ she reasoned with grandma who nodded. ‘’Ya, grandma! He already ate a couple of times since morning he probably gained five kg from all that eating!’’ Jiyong complained.

‘’Ya! Come on, if someone’s hungry I need to feed that person right? Is that wrong?’’        ‘’Oh no no child, that’s actually very good-..’’           ‘’Grandmaaa!’’ Jiyong whined, obviously furious. ‘’Oi, shut up’’ Bom glared at him while he made a face. ‘’Grandma!! I didn’t eat anything at all since morning and look at her feeding Byunghun away’’ he made a sad face with Bom widening her eyes as well as Grandma’s. ‘’Oh my god! Look dear, I know it’s your childhood friend you haven’t seen for ages, but today I made a decision. From now on you’ll take proper care of my Jiyong okay!’’ she looked at the both before turning to little Minjung, ‘’You come with me’’ they both walked away leaving Bom and Jiyong there, facing eachother.

‘’Do I need to hold your hand and take you to the dining table!?’’ Bom groaned, rolling her eyes in process while she looked at him who fixed his shirt, ‘’I’m coming’’ he grinned inwardly as they both walked towards the dining table.

‘’Oh Byunghun! Sorry, something came up, did you like the food?’’ Bom grinned while he nodded, ‘’Delicious!’’ Byunghun smirked at her and she nodded, completely satisfied. ‘’Oh I bought some chocolates for you too’’ she hurriedly got them from the kitchen and placed it infront of him while he smiled, ‘’Wow’’ was all he said and she grinned. ‘’But first you have to finish the food’’ she put some more into his plate while he nodded.

‘’Ahem ahem…’’ Jiyong coughed, grinning widely as he looked at Bom who frowned instantly. ‘’Here’’ she groaned as he handed him a basket of chocolates too.

‘’You know Byunghun, I picked these chocolates specially for you’’ she grinned widely and Byunghun nodded, eye-ing Jiyong carefully while he took a chocolate from his own basket and put it in his mouth, ‘’Oh and those are valentines chocolates from last year’’ she casually spoke and Jiyong’s eyes widened, instantly spitting out the chocolate.

‘’Oh what are you doing!? You can’t waste food you idiot!’’ she glared at him while he made a face, ‘’Arghh’’ he groaned while she grinned. Oh it’s going to be a long day.

--

‘’God guys I’m so tired’’ Jiyong complained as he sat outside in their huge garden while Changmin and Minjung eyed him carefully.

-

‘’What did you do that you’re so tired?’’ Dara asked as she sat next to Bom in the huge study room near their bedrooms.

-

‘’Don’t ask man, first Byunghun came for breakfast,  then for lunch and then all I had to deal with was Bom near him going back and forth! Damn I get tired even seeing her!!’’

-

‘’After Byunghun left, I searched every corner of this damn house to look for that test report’’ she took a deep breath while Dara nodded, ‘’So did you find it or not?’’           ‘’No ofcourse not… I found every damn thing but that report is nowhere to be found ugh look, Jiyong’s father’s pictures when he had hair! Oh and Jiyong’s old school reports, you have to see though, not one but three subjects we’re a fail! My god’’ She sighed while Dara smiled, ‘’Let’s read his character report!’’ she cheered, hurriedly grabbing one of the reports before reading it.

’Oh my god! Even when he was little he was a complete dog! He used to sit between girls all the time!????’’         ‘’Oh my god, he used to write loveletters to his teacher, how cute right?’’ Dara grinned while Bom widened her eyes.

-

‘’Cute!? You find your sister-in-law cute!?’’ Jiyong made a face while Changmin rolled his eyes. ‘’God… nevermind, just get me a drink’’ Jiyong sighed, completely tired with Changmin nodding. ‘’’Me toooooooooo!’’ Minjung yelled and they both turned around, completely surprised.

‘’Oi!?’’ Jiyong glared at him while he laughed, ‘’Milk! I need to become a man!!!’’

-

‘’I don’t know… I really don’t know what kind of person Kwon Jiyong really is… but in some way he’s like me, taking all the responsibilities from his family on his head, someone’s mistake he’s blaming it as his own… and I don’t even know who he’s protecting’’

‘’He’s protecting you in a way right?’’ Dara eyed her carefully while she sighed. ‘’Meaning?’’

‘’Well, if you listened to him, he would’ve given you the easy way out with a divorce… But Bommie, you’re a weird person…’’

‘’Not weird, stubborn. Whatever I want to have I’ll get it Dara’’              ‘’Well.. here’’ Dara handed her a spoon while Bom opened the huge can of ice cream. ‘’I just hope you find whatever you want to find’’ she scooped up some ice cream and enjoyed the delicious taste of it with Bom.

‘’Thankyou’’ she grinned as they both scooped another spoon of ice cream and clicked their spoons together before taking a bite.

-

‘’Cheers!’’ the three males clicked ther glasses and hurriedly took a sip of their drink.

‘’You know dad… Do you actually love mom or hate her?’’ Minjung asked carefully while Jiyong looked at him, taken a back. ‘’I don’t… know man.. Not sure…’’ he replied as he thought about it while the two looked at him. ‘’But, what about you… do you love or hate that lunch girl?’’

‘’I’m… also not sure’’ he innocently replied and Jiyong grinned. ‘’You know studies say you’ll always find the answers in.. your heart’’ Changmin spoke proudly. ‘’You just need something to get that answer out you know’’ he grinned while both Minjung and Jiyong furrowed their eyebrows. ‘’Studies?’’ Jiyong looked back and forth from the two with Changmin grinning innocently. ‘’What?  Sometimes even I read too’’

‘’So where can we find that person that will help us with our…. Our… um…’’               ‘’Ahem, relationship’’ Jiyong corrected Minjung who grinned, ‘’Yes!’’             ‘’Bro, You also need a relationship doctor, like a cupid… solves all your problems….’’

-

‘’Well I think you’ll find all your answers… if you look for them Bommie. Now where will you find them? Have you thought about one place you haven’t looked in yet?’’ Dara tilted her head to the side thinking carefully while Bom munched on her spoon with ice-cream. ‘’I… don’t know.. I looked everywhere, the living room, sitting room, dining area, kitchen, bedrooms everywhere, even here in the study room!’’  

‘’So where will you find them?’’

-

‘’Where will I find such a person?’’ Jiyong took a sip from his drink as he sat on one of the chairs.

-

‘’I’ll find them… With Jiyong!’’ Bom’s eyes sparkled as an idea popped in her head. ‘’That’s the one place! Oh my god, I went to every place but never close to him… He probably… keeps it with him..’’

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Its been a while oh my god I'm so so so sorry but I had some stuff and then I became lazy and then well yeah lol, please enjoy comment and subscribeeeeee!!! Oh and upvote <333