Easy

The Girl who Kidnaps Idols

 

DISCLAIMER:
I do not own the artists, only the plot. In no way do the characters portray
how I feel about the artists or how the artists are like in real life.
If I make someone a bad person, that does not mean that I am an anti-fan
or that they have a bad character in real life. This is only a fanfiction.

 


 

 

ost

 

 

"Kid...nap... us?" Woohyun's at a loss and appears slightly confused of the meaning behind her words.

 

"Kidnap... Idolnap... Idol nap..." Byunghun trails off. "Idol. Nap... Nap..."

 

Semi her head with her frown. 'Hm... What's up with him?' Is what she said really that weird? 'Okay it was, but there's no need to breakdown, Byunghun.'

 

"A nap sounds good about now." Byunghun concludes, closing his eyes and leaning back against the sofa cushions.

 

"He's just being shy." Chuckling at Han Semi's unexpected answer, Woohyun walks up to Semi. "Alright. Since you're cute, we'll let you kidnap us." He pets her head and roughly messes up her loose hair, playing along with the conversation.

 

"By kidnapping, I mean that you guys are going to be living with me." With untidy hair that resembles a bird's nest, she looks up at the boy so he can fully grasp the seriousness of her words.

 

Woohyun doesn't believe her. "We're idols, celebrities. We have fans who keep watch us, and some are obsessive enough to keep track of what position we sleep in every night."

 

Semi just nods, listening to Woohyun rant on.

 

"I'm sure our fans will notice a bunch of idols living together... and Jieun's a girl, so that's going be some huge scandalous issue if it gets found out. I'm sure the others won't agree to it. Neither will our managers or CEOs—"

 

"—I already got Andy's approval, and he told me that he'll get the other entertainment companies to go along with the plan too." Semi sits upright and crosses her arms across her chest with confidence. 'I'm a famous psychologist after all, and I'm sure the managers and companies would want this to work out.'

 

Byunghun is awake from his two minute nap. "I'm okay with the idea."

 

The girl smiles approvingly at the boy. "See, Byunghun's okay with it." Getting up from her seat, she rubs her hands together. "Besides, you said you'll let me kidnap you, so you're taking part whether you like it or not."

 

Caught off guard at that, Woohyun blanks out for a moment. Then, sneaking a smirk onto his face, he wraps his arms around Semi's small frame. "Oh, I'm fine with it too. When else am I going to get the chance to sleep under the same roof with two adorably fine ladies." He greasily wiggles his eyebrows and releases her. "But the others probably won't be so easy to convince."

 


 

"Sure." Sliding his hand in and out of his purple peacock colored hair, Junhyung nods without taking his eyes off his laptop screen. Ten minutes ago, the trio intruded into B2ST's waiting room and told the purple headed rapper about Semi's proposal, and he just accepted to be kidnapped. "Why not? It sounds fun."

 

Semi gives a victorious glance in Woohyun direction. "Well, that was easy."

 

With a huge disappointed pout, Woohyun exits B2ST's waiting room with the excuse that he wants a cup of coffee from the vending machine outside.

 

Junhyung looks up and eyes Byunghun who is standing behind Semi. "Byunghun and Woohyun agreed too?"

 

"Of course." With a smirk, she raises her nose up in the air with pride.

 

The rest of the B2ST members went out to getting lunch, and Junhyung stayed behind to practice writing lyrics. Strangely, their waiting room is practically empty. Not even a sofa or any other furnitures can be found. Consequently, Junhyung is sitting on the floor with his laptop on his lap.

 

Yea, it's weird, but Semi shrugs it off, figuring it has something to do with the rapper's obsessive-compulsive disorder.

 

Looking back down and typing away on his laptop, Junhyung comments, "I don't really know Jongin that well, but from what I heard from Onew, he'll probably agree too because he likes interesting things. Jieun's a pushover... who even gets pushed around by the wind, so she'll go along with whatever."

 

Repeatedly nodding like a broken robot, Semi listens carefully, soaking in information about Jongin and Jieun, the two she has yet to actually socialize with.

 

"The problem is Jinyoung... and Daehyun." He stops typing and dips his hand in and out of his purple hair once more. "Jinyoung likes girls, so he might be okay, but... Daehyun..." With a sigh, Junhyung expresses his concern for the latter.

 

Semi's worried too. Actually, she should be thankful enough that three of the group are following her along nicely. It's a miracle that she's gotten this far, but being the human she is, Semi can't help but feel a little eager about getting the rest of the four to comply.

 

'Well, if they don't. I can just actually kidnap them for real.'

 

"Why don't you go try Jinyoung first? Jieun and the others don't have schedule here today, but B1A4 has a comeback stage today." Byunghun suggests from behind Semi.

 

Junhyung tilts his head curiously at Byunghun and nods in agreement. Seeing Byunghun so agreeable is a first to the purple haired rapper. Usually, Byunghun does not like being told what to do or socializing with anybody other than his band members and Woohyun. 'Then again, Semi's not on the ugly side, so I guess his ugly-phobic personality has no reason to show up.'

 

Semi makes a little okay sign with her hand and waves at the purple headed boy before exiting with Byunghun right behind her.

 

"Come back and tell me how it goes." Junhyung casually calls after them.

 


 

 

 

Hm, this chapter is short. I'll be back with a fat meaty one next time.

Who the heck is Daegtyb anyways? LOL. Why did no one tell me about this typo?!