Almost War

The Girl who Kidnaps Idols

 

DISCLAIMER:
I do not own the artists, only the plot. In no way do the characters portray
how I feel about the artists or how the artists are like in real life.
If I make someone a bad person, that does not mean that I am an anti-fan
or that they have a bad character in real life. This is only a fanfiction.

 


 

 

ost

 

 

Glad that they're taking this better than expected, she carefully lists off the others names. "The one next to Woohyun is Byunghun, or L.Joe. The only girl is Jieun, or IU. The one sleeping with purple hair is Junhyung, and the blond one who's been quiet the whole time is Daehyun."

 

"Oh," With a huge grin plastered on his face, Woohyun puts down his iPad and starts applauding.

 

Jinyoung claps along, and Jieun shyly follows suit. However, Byunghun who appears to be closest to Woohyun doesn't and instead tries to quiet him.

 

"What else? Guess how old we are now!" Ignoring Byunghun's attempts to calm him down, Woohyun insists on conversing with Semi.

 

"Do you have a boyfriend?" Jinyoung adds on.

 

Han Semi smiles. Maybe this will work out, and from what she's seen so far, they all look really sweet and normal.

 

But that's only until Daehyun joins the conversation.

 

"Make us feel better?" The blond finally speaks up with a twisted tone, and the whole cafe is immediately engulfed in silence.

 

Woohyun and Jinyoung both settle down and turn their gaze over to the younger boy.

 

"I'm not ill, and I feel perfectly fine." His face clouded and his words bitter, Daehyun grabs his bag and stuffs his iPod inside.

 

"Hey come on. Be nice." Leaning back in his chair, Woohyun lazily rolls his tongue to reprimand Daehyun, and Semi feels grateful that he's taking her side. "She'll quit soon anyways, so just go along with it for a while."

 

'Eh? Quit?' Not sure what he means, Semi opens . "Why would I be quitting?"

 

"Oh right," the greasy boy corrects himself. "My mistake. Why would you quit when you get housing and money for spending time with us?"

 

His words hurt. His words hurt Semi. Because it's true, but she can't admit that in this situation.

 

That's when she realizes it. Woohyun, Jinyoung and the others aren't being friendly. They have been just playing with her with no intention of accepting her.

 

"I don't know about you guys, but I'm not some diseased person that needs any treatment of any kind." There Daehyun goes again, not letting go of the issue and indirectly insulting the others, and that flips Woohyun's switch.

 

"Say it again. Is that how you talk to your sunbae?" It sounds more like a statement than a question as the vocalist of Infinite rises out of his seat with a scoff. Something in his eyes darken.

 

"I said I'm not like you," Daehyun gets up as well and mocking twists the last word, "sunbae-nim."

 

After hearing both ends, Jinyoung slams the empty wooden table next to him and cracks his neck. "I don't like the tone you're using, hoobae-him." He's definitely scolding Daehyun.

 

How did it come to this?

 

"S-Stop it!" Semi raises her voice, only to go unheard.

 

Jieun and Byunghun are staring at the floor, wanting no part in this, and Jongin just watches the group crumble dangerously into a brawl. Junhyung sleeps on.

 

Jinyoung then turns to Woohyun. "Also, you should stop getting friendly with her. I guess you don't remember how our last psychologist said she would 'heal our minds and purify our souls' and ran off calling us impossible problem children." He spits out the word 'psychologist' as if it will rot his tongue out if he says it any other way.

 

Han Semi admits that does not know much about these seven in front of her, but evidently, she was not the first help offered to them.

 

"Oh I remember." Woohyun shuts his eyes as if recalling the incident. "Maybe I should remind you how your attitude earned you a beating from the very first one who lied about wanting to help us." Grabbing Jinyoung by the collar and raising a fist in the air, he warns the red head.

 

'Run off? Beating? Weren't the psychologists supposed to help them?' Something about this angers Semi to the point her forehead is completely creased in frustration. Then again, she shouldn't be judging.

 

Still. That's unforgiveable.

 

"Didn't you get beaten too?" Daehyun pours the oil to the fire which spreads onto him as Woohyun lets go of Jinyoung and grabs the Daehyun instead.

 

"You guys, stop it right now." Finding her voice, Han Semi gives another attempt to settle the fight. "Nobody's beating anybody, so stop!"

 

However, they aren't listening.

 

Not wanting anybody to get hurt, Semi swiftly rushes over to break the three up, only to be stopped by none other than Lee Byunghun. With a tight grip on her wrist, Byunghun shakes his head silently, urging her not to get involved.

 

Woohyun raises his fist and aims at the blond's face when a splash of water rains down on his head. The cold clear liquid drips down the angry vocalist's cheeks as he closes his eyes to fully comprehend what just happened.

 

Someone sprayed water on him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

new ost

 

 

 

 

 

 

Everybody's attention is turned towards the defender of peace with the empty glass cup in his hand.

 

"Cool it. Didn't you hear the girl say 'stop'?" It's Junhyung.

 

'Oh no, what is he thinking? Why couldn't he stay asleep?' Han Semi panics and observes Woohyun's reaction with a worried look and hopes he won't try to punch Junhyung instead.

 

Woohyun stands with his mouth hung open, and Jinyoung is back in his seat in a flash. Releasing himself from Woohyun's grasp, Daehyun takes a seat as well without looking at the purple haired boy or as much as a bow in thanks.

 

"Have a seat, kiddo." Junhyung purs and pats Woohyun's back as if apologizing for spraying water on him.

 

Holding her breath, Semi waits. 'Please stay calm and don't bash his face in, Woohyun.'

 

It's a miracle! Woohyun calmly picks up the chair that fell over and seats himself back down on it. Whew!

 

Semi gawks at the purple haired boy in awe as if he's some kind of god, and Junhyung stares back at her and chuckles. "Sorry about that." He apologizes in their stead.

 

This guy is absolutely amazing. Shaking her head, Semi quietly mouthes him a thank you.

 

For some reason, everything seems to have been solved.

 

What now?

 

"Ah," Byunghun suddenly cries out, and everyone turns their head in his direction like a group of lemurs. "You..." he trails off with his eyes on Semi's wrist which he is still holding.

 

"W-What is it?" Semi stutters, hoping he doesn't say anything that may incite another disaster.

 

Byunghun's friend Woohyun leans over from his chair to inspect her wrist in curiousity. "What's wrong with her, Byunghun?"

 

"Her skin..." The blond with blue streaks repeats.

 

Okay, even Han Semi, the owner of that skin he's talking about, is puzzled.

 

With their eyes wide open and mouth hanging open, all of them gather around Semi and Byunghun like a bunch of cavemen at the brink of discovering fire.

 

Even Jongin makes a move out of his haven like corner and peeks over the others' heads to catch a glimpse of her wrist.

 

'What's wrong with my skin, Byunghun?! Stop with the cliffhanging, and tell me...!'