Going to Kidnap You

The Girl who Kidnaps Idols

 

DISCLAIMER:
I do not own the artists, only the plot. In no way do the characters portray
how I feel about the artists or how the artists are like in real life.
If I make someone a bad person, that does not mean that I am an anti-fan
or that they have a bad character in real life. This is only a fanfiction.

 


 

 

ost

 

 

"Her skin's so soft." Byunghun mumbles under his breath.

 

After creating so much tension in the room, that's it?

 

Everybody groans and does a little hand smack to their heads. Han Semi lets out a breath of relief. For a moment, she thought there was something wrong with her skin. 'Byunghun, if you weren't so cute, I would have punched you.'

 

With a raised eyebrow, Woohyun leans in to poke the surface of my skin on my arm as if he can't believe what his blue streaked friend is saying. He lightly stabs my wrist with his index finger and and laughs gayly. "Oho, it is!"

 

Feeling slightly irritated and wondering if she's being made the of a crude joke, Semi frowns. "Let go, Byunghun." She tugs her arm to get out of his grip.

 

"Guys, she's so weak." Daehyun chuckles, observing how she had trouble getting out of Byunghun's grasp.

 

"I'm not surprised. She looks like I could break her." Woohyun adds.

 

Now the boys are passing her wrist around like some kind of toy while Jongin and Jieun are just watching from far back.

 

Semi's starting to feel insulted when Junhyung steps in from behind her and gently whispers in her ear. "They like soft weak things. I hope you're not angry."

 

Hm? 'Really?' Her anger subsides and is replaced by a tinge of excitement over the newfound knowledge about the seven. Suddenly, she feels like thanking her mom for raising her into a weak girl. 'No wait, I'm not that weak!'

 

It's Jinyoung's turn. "You can't even get out this grip?" His words are sharp, but he has an amused smile casted over his lips. "What the hell's wrong with you? Are you disabled?"

 

"Hey! That's rude!" Finally escaping their playful game, Han Semi rubs her abused wrist.

 

At that moment, the front door opens and Andy makes his way in.

 

Seeing how the group is gathered around Semi, he takes it as a good sign and smiles. "I guess you guys like her, huh?"

 

Unlike how they were acting before when touching her wrist, the group (especially Daehyun, Jinyoung and Woohyun) shuffles away from Semi.

 

"What makes you think that? We don't." Daehyun bluntly answers, picking up his bag and pressing down his cap.

 

Woohyun also starts covering his face. "Don't we have to leave for our next schedule?"

 

"Yea, I have a photoshoot for some magazine." Jinyoung grabs his mirror and fixes his hair.

 

With that, the three leaves for the van outside, wrapped in disguises to prevent any fan from recognizing them. Jieun, Byunghun and Jongin just follows after them without a word.

 

Junhyung pats Semi's back, not in a reassuring way but as if saying 'nice try.' Then, he covers his flamboyant purple hair and walks out the door.

 

Not sure what he has just done, Andy scratches his head and bows in apology. "I'll call you later tonight." And leaves Semi standing alone in the abandoned red cafe.

 


 

 

ost

 

 

 

Andy never called after that.

 

It obviously meant that she was no longer needed, but Han Semi has no idea why her feet has led her here in front of the CJ E&M building which is spending its busy Thursday afternoon in preparation for M! Count Down.

 

However, after reading over the profile papers again last night, she just couldn't give up on them, especially since she hasn't even gotten to know Jieun and Jongin that well.

 

So, she spent all of last night planning on a way to get along with them, and called Andy to get plan approved.

 

Han Semi's prepared this time.

 

Carefully, she squeezes in through the crowd of fangirls who have come to watch the performance and into the building. Semi can hear the other girls questioning her authority and debating among themselves whether Semi is some back dancer, staff member or someone of other importance.

 

Inside, a guard stops her. "Excuse me, this place is off limits to fans."

 

Staring at the cool smooth tilted floor, Semi shakes her head. "I'm not a fan. I'm..." Uh-oh. What's she supposed to say? She can't just tell him straight out that she's a psychologist for a bunch of idols.

 

"You are...?" He presses on.

 

The psychologist is busy coming up with a good excuse to get inside when the door behind her opens, letting in the obnoxious screams of fangirls. When the door closes, it's silent once again. Thank you, soundproof walls.

 

The person who incited the screams and entered the building is Daehyun and another handsome man which Semi supposes is his manager. With a slick white jacket hanging from his shoulders and his hair styled roughly back, Byunghun blinks a couple of times at Semi, definitely not expecting her to be standing in front of her.

 

"Yo..." She greets him, and Daehyun ignores by just walking past her and into the backstage area.

 

The security man curtly bows at the idol boy and turns back to Semi with a scowl. "I can't have fangirls entering this place."

 

Han Semi taps her feet in frustration.. 'I'm not a fangirl. That damn Daehyun, he could have just let me in with him.'

 

Raising his hand to take a hold of Semi and drag her out, the security guard grumbles something about how rude fangirls are these days. "The exit is this way."

 

"I'm really not a fan." Wiggling against his grip, the girl cringes. "I know! You can call Andy. You know, the one from Shinhwa?" Desperate to prove herself right, she struggles to not get kicked out.

 

But the guard isn't listening. "Yea, yea, sure. Tell it to the other fangirls outside about your Andy oppar."

 

He reaches over with his free hand to open the front door and throw Semi out into the mass of starving fangirls outside when a hand stops him.

 

"Semi, did you lose your ID card again?" Such a welcoming heavenly voice of a savior.

 

The security guard and Semi both turns towards the speaker with a surprised look.

 

The girl sighs in relief. "Byunghun..." This boy really must be some kind of angel.

 

"Sorry, sir, she's the makeup artist for Teen Top." Byunghun explains to the guard, not giving away a hint of lie in his tone. "She's always losing her ID card." Then, he grabs Semi's arm and pulls her by his side. "Apologize, Semi."

 

Startled, she does as told. "Oh, r-right. I'm sorry."

 

The security guard tosses her an annoyed glance and nods to let the two of them in.

 

Walking down the hallway in the backstage area, Byunghun lets go of Semi's arm. "You really are weak." Referring to how she couldn't escape from the security guard, Byunghun sighs quietly.

 

Not sure where to go, Semi silently follows Byunghun.

 

The hallways is narrow but practically empty. There's still three hours until the actual performance, it makes sense for the artists to be here. Actually, it's strange that Byunghun and Daehyun are here already.

 

Byunghun peeks back to see Semi is right behind him. Without a word, he pushes open a door with the paper "MC Room" taped to the front and walks in. Of course, Semi sticks close behind him.

 

"Byunghun, did you bring my coffee? I was gettin—" Inside, getting his hair styled is none other than Nam Woohyun. "The psychologi..." He trails off and glances up at the hair stylist before coughing to cover up what he said. "What's she doing here?" Woohyun gives Byunghun a suspicious look but shrugs when Byunghun looks away.

 

Byunghun takes a seat on a sofa in the waiting room, and Semi stands awkwardly at the entrance of the room. Is there a cricket chirping somewhere? Chirp. Chirp. Chirp.

 

"So, how do you like my hair?" Woohyun starts a conversation. Whether his question is aimed towards Semi or Byunghun, neither of them knew until Woohyun turns his chair in Semi's direction. "Hm?"

 

His brown hair is raised, revealing his full forehead and thick eyebrows, to bring out the hint of orange in his hair. Grooming his sideburns with his index fingers, Woohyun grins lovingly.

 

'I can't believe this guy's not the visual center of the group.' Shivering a little at the possible danger of falling victim to his charms, she mentally slaps herself awake and nods at Woohyun's question. Then, she awkwardly takes a seat in the hard plastic chair by the entrance, away from both Woohyun and Byunghun.

 

Byunghun doesn't look like he's here for any performance, so he must be visiting Woohyun who's prettying himself up as the MC for M! Count Down. 'I guess these two are pretty close.'

 

"Okay, coordi-nuna, I think my hair's good enough for today." Rushing the older girl out of the room, Woohyun fires another blast of his eye-smile as a farewell.

 

After the closing the door after her, he checks to make sure there no one in the room other than him, Byunghun and Semi.

 

"Why are you here?" Woohyun asks right away. The three of them are in a little triangle formation: Semi sitting on the chair at the entrance, Byunghun lying on the sofa in the corner, Woohyun leaning against the makeup counter. "Is it time for our first therapy session?"

 

Han Semi crinckles her noise in frustration and pulls her legs up to her knees on the chair and hugs them.

 

Why has she come here anyways?

 

Oh right.

 

"You're not going to go along with a 'therapy session' even if I beg anyways." She starts, wiggling the toes trapped inside her shoes. 'This plan better work.'

 

The two boys nod, mumbling in agreement. "Then why are you here?"

 

With her head resting on her knees and a little smile spreading on her face, she slyly chuckles, knowing what kind of surprised reaction they will show. "I'm here to kidnap you."

 

"Huh?!" Byunghun sits up and Woohyun stiffens at the unexpected answer.