Problem Children

The Girl who Kidnaps Idols

 

DISCLAIMER:
I do not own the artists, only the plot. In no way do the characters portray
how I feel about the artists or how the artists are like in real life.
If I make someone a bad person, that does not mean that I am an anti-fan
or that they have a bad character in real life. This is only a fanfiction.

 


 

ost

 

A good person does not have all the good traits in the world. That's almost like saying a health drink has all the healthy ingredients in the world.

 

Can you imagine chugging down a drink grinded with a handful of cold crushed blueberries, a freshly squeezed orange pulp and all, a spoon of thick golden honey, a slush of red wine.

 

Oh yea, sure it sounds sweet and all... until you start tossing in the the yolk of an egg, skinless chicken , a can of black beans minus the juice, and a pinch of anchovies for the calcium.

 

Yikes!

 

Just the same, idols aren't all ice creams and bubble pops. They have problems too. Why don't I introduce them from oldest to youngest, male to female.

 

First—Yong Junhyung (twenty-three years old).

 

The number one rapper wanted featured by many other artists. His fat tongue and seemingly unmotivated eyes are his charming points according to B2uties. Currently active in a six member group namely known as Beast, or B2st.

 

What problem does this hot, awesome, squishy rapper have? Obsessive compulsive disorder, or better recognized as OCD. 

 

 

"This skittle bag has fourty-two skittles." Junhyung holds up another bag. "But this one has fourty-one."

 

Yoseob freezes in his seat as his band member, once again, starts recounting the number of skittles in both bags. "Not this again." The cute shorty mumbles to himself.

 

"Yoseob, I've been ripped off. This one has only fourty-one skittles, and there're way too many orange ones." Mr. Yong Junhyung does not like the orange skittles.

 

Unable to hold back his frustration, the young rapper reaches into his pocket and pulls out his cell phone with a huge angry scowl on his face. "I'm calling the company to complain."

 

Immediately, Yoseob reaches over to stop the boy. "Doojoon! Junhyung's at it again! " He smartly calls for assistance in apprehending Junhyung who is now growling and raging at the orange skittles on the table.

 

 

This rapper loves math. He loves counting, and if something's not up to his standards... he'll do something about it. Even if that something is as picky as 100 strands of hair being on your left eyebrow and 101 strands of hair on your right, he'll pluck off that unevenness right off for you.

 

Ladies and gentlemen, he is so far the most normal one of them all... but do not fear. There are six more just itching to be introduced.

 

Second—Nam Woohyun (twenty-one years old).

 

He's got the looks, the smile and the thick majestic voice of a prince. All the Inspirits are madly in love with his long arms and squinty eyes. Oh, and his heart flinging skills.

 

There's no way in hell anything wrong with this boy, right? Wrong.

 

Behind those pearly whites, Nam Woohyun is a walking time bomb with his infamous bad tempers. Nobody knows when he'll explode next.

 

 

In his dorm room, holding a cup of greentea latte bubble tea with a large straw plugged into the hole, Woohyun playfully approaches his band leader, Kim Sunggyu who is in the middle of an intense struggle to keep his eyes open against the morning sun.

 

"Are you the one who opened the curtain, Woohyun?"—the squinty eyed leader's lovely morning nag.

 

Woohyun nods and nudges the older boy off his bed. "Hurry, we'll be late for practice, hyung." He offered Sunggyu a sip of his bubble tea.

 

"Where'd you get bubble tea this early in the morning." The digital clock on the stand reads 6:46 AM. Scratching his head, Sunggyu slips the straw between his thin dry lips and takes a sip, successfully obtaining two boba pearls. He chews one with his right jaw and the other with his left.

 

He's furiously munching away on the small squishies when Woohyun suddenly throws the cup of bubble tea on the floor. His head is down, his bangs casting a dark shadow over his usually smiling eyes. "Hyung, how many times," Woohyun scoffs mockily, "have I told you take one at a time."

 

Sunggyu stops chewing and stares at Woohyun with his mouth shut closed as if to hide the evidence. He's come. The Dark Woohyun.

 

"Do you not understand what people tell you? Do words just go in one ear and out the other?" Woohyun pauses to throw in an ominous smirk. "If that's the case, we should cut off one of your ears so words don't leak out, right hyung?"

 

 

This guys is unpredictable. You'll never know when he'll burst into flames and forcefully shove profane words down your throat like a mother bird. If you do anything that upsets him, then be ready to enter a whole new level of anger from hell.

 

Third—Jung Jinyoung (twenty-one years old).

 

He's a triple threat in his own way. He sings, he composes, he y. Woo baby.

 

Earning the title of 'Monster Songwriter' and producing songs for the band B1A4, Jung Jinyoung is any girls' ideal man. BANAs dream of the day they can call this genius their boyfriend and have him sing sweet somethings in their ears.

 

Girls want him, and unfortunately, this singer knows this too well. You would call him a narcissist once you say hello to his ually frustrated... self.

 

 

"Jinyoung, can you put the mirror down and get ready for rehearsal?" His own personal coordinator yelps at him, cutely shaking his stage outfit in his direction. The coordinator is a girl. They were always girls. Jinyoung refuses to work with... tch, men.

 

Checking himself for another six seconds before putting down the darned hand mirror, Jinyoung moves onto the practice room mirror. This time to check out his full body. "Hey coordinator-nuna." He calls for the girl, not taking his eyes off himself. "Come here."

 

The girl cautiously advances towards the singer, not sure why this bad boy is calling for her.

 

Almost in an instant, Jinyoung pulls the coordinator by the waist against the practice room mirror and traps her petite figure with both his arms at either side of her. "I really don't want to go to rehearsal." He his lips as he tilts his head slightly at an angle, staring at the surprised girl in the eyes. "Can I stay with you instead?"

 

Sandeul who is watching from the other corner of the room pouts at his male coordinator. "I want a pretty girl coordinator. I hate you." He shouts at the poor man.

 

 

It seems Sandeul has problems of his own... but whatever. Jinyoung's our guy from B1A4.

 

Fourth—Jung Daehyun (nineteen years old).

 

This singer is absolutely drop dead gorgeous. He rightfully owns the title of 'Busan Wonbin.'

 

Daehyun can sing as high as an average female vocalist and do it all live while dancing. Everything about this boy drives Babys up the cliff and off it. The slight wrinkle on his nose when he tries to be fierce, the Busan dialect of tough manly men, the laughter that glints in his eyes during interviews.

 

Sad to say, this adorable, y, manly, hot, tough, charming, absolutely fantastic boy has obsession issues. Whatever that interest him will not be dropped or has to be had until he gets tired of it.

 

 

"It was on the news that spinach is good for you." Excited by the new found discovery, Daehyun jumps into the leader Yongguk's room and tackles him.

 

Yongguk wiggles out of the younger boy's grasp. "Daehyun, that's a fact made official by Popeye years ago." He has a feeling that Daehyun will start obsessing over it like he did in the past with lego, texting and the color yellow.

 

The yellow paint peeling at every corner of the apartment complex and the painful cry from Himchan as he steps on a wandering lego piece in the kitchen is the aftermath of Daehyun's obsession issue. They actually have a room called 'Daehyun's Leftovers' for everything he cried over only to lost interest shortly after.

 

"Can we have spinach for lunch?" Daehyun asks, firing his aegyo on full blast at the weak hearted leader.

 

Not sure how to get out of this situation and to save the rest of the members from possibly being forced to go on a spinach diet for the rest of the month, Yongguk decides to lie. "Spinach is good for everything except your throat." He's done it. He's lied.

 

"What?" Daehyun seems flustered. "Are you serious?"

 

Already Yongguk feels bad. Like stated, he's a weak hearted leader. "No, I was joking." Yongguk confesses.

 

Great. Thanks to goody-good Yongguk, the rest of B.A.P. members might have to eat spinach until they actually turn green enough to officially match their image of aliens invading Earth or until Daehyun gets sick of it which usually isn't until months later.

 

 

Daehyun is someone everybody should watch out for.

 

Fifth—Lee Byunghun (nineteen years old).

 

This boy is the face of the young and fiesty group Teen Top and goes by the stage name L.Joe. With a ferocious rapping skills, Konglish English and running stamina, he is just adored by Angels who are willing to tear off their wings and fan the handsomely sculpted boy with it.

 

Beware though, if you don't have the looks to equal him. Lee Byunghun has a phobia of the uglies.

 

 

Byunghun's face twists into distaste as a staff member of the camera crew lightly brushes his arm as he reaches for one of the equipments. The camera man is undeniably overweight and slightly duck-faced. Chunji watches this with clear expression of worry.

 

As soon as the camera man walks away to reorganize the cameras on set, Byunghun lets out the breath he is holding and starts complaining. "I had to hold in my puke." He shakes his head as Chunji casually pulls out a hand disinfectant from his pocket. Lee Byunghun takes it and squeezes out a handful to spread on his arm.

 

Chunji is already used to his bandmate's behavior and silently thanks his mother for giving him acceptable good looks and a small head.

 

The camera duck man is back now, and he bumps into Lee Byunghun this time. "Ah, sorry about that." He apologizes with a quacky grin.

 

That's it. Byunghun is ready to blow. He squeezes out all of Chunji's hand santizer contents and slaps it onto the camera man's face. "Ugh." Then, he makes a little noise of disgust before heading to the restroom to disintoxicate his hands and leaving Chunji to clean up his mess.

 

 

Put your masks or paper bags on ladies and gentlemen if you weren't born with a pretty or handsome face.

 

Sixth—Kim Jongin (eighteen years young).

 

The dark dancing machine and trailer wealthy one of the new rookie group Exo. He goes by Kai and is one of the youngest. Fresh meat, ready to be devoured by Exotic noonas. He's good looking, yes, but his charisma and sincere desire to dance should not be overlooked though.

 

He's a kleptomania with misbehaving hands.

 

 

The SM Entertainment company is in panic mode. The key to all the recording rooms is missing, and one of the group SHINee has a recording session today.

 

"Has anybody found it yet?" Someone answers with a 'no.'

 

Lee Taemin, SHINee's main dancer, enters one of the practice rooms of the building in search of someone. It's Kim Jongin, or Kai.

 

"Jongin, give me the keys." He accuses immediately with a question. If it was any other member like Chanyeol or Suho who got accused, the other members of Exo-K would have stepped up to defend the boy, but the person being accused is Jongin. The exotic boys just stay quiet and stare suspiciously at the tan boy resting in the corner.

 

Jongin gives a smug smile and simply replies. "It's under the 'Welcome' mat in the lobby."

 

The rest of s and Taemin shakes their heads and smacks them. Of course, the culprit always has to be Jongin.

 

 

If anything goes missing on you, whether it's your keys, your shoes or even your earring, Kim Jongin's probably around.

 

Seventh—Lee Jieun (eighteen years old).

 

Uniquely, the only female of the problem children. Lee Jieun, and you think IU. After the drama Dream Highher popularity has broken through the roof, and now she is the owner of the title 'Nation's Little Sister.' Rightfully so.

 

However, behind her smiling little sister facade lies a depressed pyromania who just can't keep her hands off the warmth of candles or stoves.

 

 

"Suzy," Min came running into her friend's's room, "Jieun is at it again. Can you stop her?"

 

Hearing this, Suzy rolls up her sleeves and speed walks to her room where IU is staying over for a couple of days.

 

Inside the room is nothing but darkness except for a candle in the corner of the room, and Jieun is sitting in that corner with her finger on the side of the candle. "If I tip this over... it'll probably start a fire, right Jieun?" Jieun is talking to herself.

 

Suzy groans in frustration at the older girl before rushing over and blowing out the candle light.

 

When the tiny flame goes out, Jieun starts sobbing. "Why'd you do that? I can't believe you." Oh no, she's gotten worse. "Do you not trust me? Why does nobody trust me?"

 

With a sigh, Suzy leads Min out of the room knowing that Jieun would be over her self destructive phase in a couple of minutes.

 

 

Luckily for these seven, a famous psychologist is making her stop in Seoul to save them all.

 

Han Semi. Although only nineteen years old, this girl will be the super powered savior of the seven problem children in the kpop industry. Or so she believes.

 

She has the license, but is she really a psychologist who knows what she's doing? Or will she end up messing up these celebrities more than they already are?

 

These seven with secrets and scars yet to be uncovered, will they even agree with being treated by her? Will they shun her and run away?

 

If strange feelings, which she does not understand (maybe love?), start bubbling from her innerself, how will she deal with it? Will she be the one running away?