What he thought was wrong

Rainy Days and Snowy Nights

Your POV

 

*RINGGGGRINGGGGG*
Missed Call 1

"Ughhh..." I took a look at my clock, 12:15.... *it's already noon*

*RINGGGGRINGGGGG*

"Yoboseyo?"

....."neh"

........."sure"

..... "give me time, i'll be there in 30m okay?, Bye"

I jumped out of my bed and went to shower, by the time I finished my shower it's already 12:45 "He picked me up late, i guess it's fine if I'm late this time" I picked my outfit and put my make up on, i looked at my self in the mirror. I looked pretty, I might sound vain but I did look pretty. But I betcha it's only for today.

" Bag? check, phone? check... keys.... where are my keys?" I always seem to lose my keys, it's a curse I tell you after a few minutes of looking for them I finally found them. "Okay it's time to go!". Locked the house and went down to my car. Once I arrived at Ricky's place I called him, but he didn't answer... I don't wanna knock, what if his friend opened it.. woundn't it be awkward if his friend opens it *no choice* I knocked on the door hoping that Ricky will be the one who opens it for me, the door opens and I took a glimpse of the person "L.Joe?"

L.Joe's POV

*knock,knock* "Hyung can you answer the door?" Ricky said while watching TV sometimes i think he is treating me more like a maid than a hyung *sigh* "sure" I lazily got up and opened the door "L.Joe?" my heart stopped *get a hold of yourself* "ChanYun" I smiled "What are you doing here?" she asked confused "I-I li-live here" "owh really" "y-yeah, why don't you come in" "Gomawo". Why are you stuttering? She crept her way to Ricky and surprised him "AHHHHHHH" she laughed *cute*. I felt hurt, they seem so close "Your so noisy ricky" she said "It's your fault, you meanie"

"Even if i wasn't here, you'll still be noisy.. right L.Joe" "Ahh, Y-yeah" Ricky looked confused "You know him?" he said pointing at me "How?" "We met at the airport" Ricky stayed quiet for awhile.. he then stood up and said "Let's go now girlfriend" *ouch that's a punch in the heart*

Ricky's POV

So noona and hyung knows each other eh.. bad news for me. I stood up and said " Let's go now girlfriend" *i hope noona gets the idea* "Girlfriend?" noona said confused.. great now i have to tell hyung that i was playing around "who are you calling girlfriend?" noona asked "ok.. looks like i can't fool you anymore hyung.. she's not my girlfriend.. she's my noona Yoo ChanYun, and now if you will excuse us we will go before you kill me hyung" i took noona's hands and ran out the door. Phew safe.. now all I have to do is explain to noona i guess