9

Rainy Days and Snowy Nights

Ricky’s POV

What happened between noona and L.joe hyung? Noona was closest to him but now I think it’s been a week since they last talked to each other. And why does L.joe hyung looks so guilty… what did he do? Now that I think of it the day noona went out L.joe hyung went out too. But they both came back gloomy… what the hell happened?

I kept thinking of it all day, that even changjo realized that I wasn’t noisy that day. You ok? Changjo asked Neh I’m fine. I was at the peak of my curiosity so I barged into their room. Woahhh what’s going on here? I can literally see a line between you two. They both looked at me as if they had already had enough time hiding something as if they were going to explode.

And they did explode they told me the whole story… So L.Joe hyung does like noona, but I guess noona is just being her, she doesn’t notice that at all. So uh yeah noona are you mad at him? Noona looked at L.Joe Hyung.. she sighed  you know I can’t get mad at people. Uhmm Noona who was that guy? I asked her. What guy? She asked Seriously? The guy L.joe hyung beat up. Noona can be slow sometimes. Oh… Hamin Oppa…..

 

Wait… The Hamin… Yu Hamin? Why is Noona with him again?... Noona you pabo.. PABO