First Encounter

Rainy Days and Snowy Nights

The First Encounter

Third Person POV

"Aissh... where is he?" you sighed deeply, "I can't trust him with anything..really". You looked to your left and you can't see him anywhere, you look to the right again he was nowhere to be found. You got bored of all this waiting and decided to take a walk around the airport, your curiosity lead you to a garden somewhere at the grounds of the airport. "My first day in seoul after such a long time and he can't even pick me up on time" you said in a sad tone. You took a glance of your wristwatch "OMO I've been waiting for almost an hour now". You, not wanting to lose your temper decided not to think about so instead you started to admire the flowers around the garden, and after sometime you forgot all about it as if it was nothing. Then, when you already so lost in thoughts it started raining, usually people would find shelter from the rain but you, being you just let it be "Ahhh~ rain.. how i missed you so much" you were the type of girl that liked rainy days. You didn't even notice that all that time you were being watched by.

L.joe's POV

*What is she doing* i thought to myself, she could catch a cold if she doesn't go back inside the airport soon.. *eh why do i care?* i shook my head, how long have i been watching her?... I continued watching her, but my patience got the best of me, "i can't take this anymore" she'll get sick at this rate. I went outside to the garden, i took off my jacket and hovered it over her head *why are you doing this?* "EH?, it stoped raining already?' *she has a cute voice...WHAT?* i faked a cough. She turned around she looked shocked, her pretty brown doe eyes were looking straight at me melting me slowly, i can feel my cheecks heating up. "Gomawo" she said with a smile "a-ah n-neh" i responed with a stutter. "I'm ChanYun, you are?" "L.Joe" she giggled *cute* "Yah! why are you giggling?" "I-is that your real name" "Yeah so?' "Nothing" she giggled again. Just as i was about to ask for her phone number she received a call "Yoboseyo?... ah neh neh byee" " I have to go now, nice meeting you L.joe-shi" she smiled and left. I was frozen still, I didn't want to admit it but i knew i fell for her. This Chanyun.