The Dream

Rainy Days and Snowy Nights

The Dream

L.Joe's POV

*What is this tingly feeling? Byunghun what has gotten into you?* I thought to myself, it was clear i had feelings for her. I shook my head a came back to reality i should go home. As i arrived home I slammed the door opened, C.A.P turned his head to the door and lost his interest as soon as he saw i was the one at the door, do i do it that often? he got used to it. Closed the door slowly and i proceeded to slumped myself on the living room sofa and sighed.. C.A.P turned to me once again. He paused the movie he was watching and just starred at me.... "What's wrong?" He is like an older brother to me, I don't know why he cares so much about me but i appreciate it  "I don't know.." C.A.P sighed and continued watching his movie..

I stayed in the same position for awhile more I didn't even move a muscle, my head was blank. I just kept starring at our dorm ceiling.. I never knew how interesting the ceiling could be. It was quiet the only sound I could hear was C.A.P's movie. "Hmmmm maybe I" just then my stomach growled loudly " Maybe your just hungry" C.A.P teased. I just rolled my eyes and went to the kitchen to eat. After i finished eating I took a shower and went to the living room to talk with my boys, maybe I'll forget about it this way I hope, I doubt it. I went out and inspected the room i saw everyone but Ricky wasn't there. "Where's ricky?" "He went out with a lady friend" niel replied, *A lady friend?* "Owh weird" "We were shocked when she came by to pick him up, she was pretty, never knew Ricky was into girls" C.A.P said nonchalantly but I swear there was jealousy in his voice.

We all chatted, but still that girl.. ChanYun was stuck in my head i can't get her out of my head. *Dude get a hold of yourself* after awhile I didn't really think about her, not saying i wasn't thinking about her. We all ran out of things to say, usually the house would be a mess with ricky was around, he would always be arguing with neil.. I glanced at my phone, its 12 and ricky hasn't came home yet. Not long after that our door opened we all turned our heads, I saw ricky coming in and a girl right behind him.

"Want anything to drink?" Ricky asked the girl. "Ani" *her voice... it sounds familiar*, I still can't see her face ricky was blocking.. Damnit. "Liar I'm going to get you one anyways" Ricky did a merong to her, the moment he went to the kitchen I saw her.. ChanYun.. why is she with ricky?... They both talked for a minute and then they hugged and said their goodbyes.. she didn't even notice me.. I was jealous i knew that

"HEY RICKY, who was that?" Chunji asked "Why? jealous?, she's my girlfriend" *Girlfriend... ouch... that hurts...* " Hey guys i think im going to sleep early" i said and just went to my room... I can just hear the sound of my heart shattering into little pieces*Girlfriend.. huh.. Ricky's girl... hmmm* i feel a sleep soon after


"CHANYUNN... CHANYUNN.. WAIT FOR ME"

"CHANYUN PLEASE... WAIT... DON'T LEAVE ME" i ran after her

"I'm sorry...." she muttered

"Sorry hyung, your too late i guess" Ricky said and took her away


"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

C.A.P burst into my room, " are you ok?"...

Just a bad dream...