Chapter 7

Love Don't Lie

 

LET'S MEET AGAIN!!!

7 years after.... Jonathan's hyung’s Mathew is now married with Mariposa who owns hotel, malls, and more…. while Sandra was now turned to be Elodia Soo….most of all…. since Mariposa’s father is a close friend of the Soo family they decide to engage Jonathan to Elodia…. by the way Jonathan grow up playboy and promise him self to never love again….

“Jonathan me and your father agree with Elodia’s family.. you sh…”

“HAHAHA….. trying to get into my life again?? What happen when you get in my life… I LOST HER!! ”

*Door slam*

“I knew it! We shouldn’t tell him this early! His not ready! ”

“What! not ready! It’s been 7 years! You are his mother you should have control your sons feelings! Jayzzey is dead!”

 

*Knocks  from  outside (WE’RE AT JONATHAN’S ROOM)*

 

“Jonathan! Well…. I’m your brother I want to comfort you! I know that you are being matched with Elodea…. I know it’s not easy to love people that you don’t….”

“Hyung…. have you love Mariposa?”

“What? of course! I lo…. ”

“Well lucky you!”

“Jonathan if you are really meant for Jayzzey… faith won’t in but if not move on bro! World never stops remember that! but maybe…no she is dead! Got to go to my office! WORLD NEVER STOPS OK!”

“Thank you brother! hyung… if everybody turns back on me never live my side ok! you are my hero!”

“And I will forever be! bye!”

Jonathan feels better but still yearns for Jayzzey’s love.

He need to go to school fro him to study. Inside the school that is own by Mariposa, her sister-in-law he is like Gu Jun Pyo of F4 but he have low grades. Mr. Mark, Mariposa’s father decide to gave Jonathan a tutor for him to teach and a body guard to monitor him.

“Mariposa my daughter… do you know some one who can tutor Jonathan I don’t like him having low grade because he carries your name.”

“Appa! I know some one. She is very smart and can learn even in one flash of formula. She is …”

“She? Well it’s ok call her!”

“You sure!”

“A girl always makes the man soft”

*giggles*