Chapter 11

Love Don't Lie

The Revelation

Jonathan is being tense as the time run faster and faster. It's already 6:00 in the afternoon and the party starts in 7o'clock. While he don't know what to do his phone rang...

*AT THE PHONE*

Jayzzey: Jonathan I can't come!

Jonathan: What! I set the time 7 so you can came! Do you know that?

Jayzzey: I'm so sorry! We have a urgent project!

Jonathan: what project?

Jayzzey: to buy a fake rober body! It can only be bougth in one store and if we didn't get it we fail for this quarter!

Jonathan: no need to wory I alredy found a only store for that! Tell your friendsto rest I'm on it!

Jayzzey: really!? thank you! I'll come!

*30 MINUTES LATER...*

"Hi Jonthan...whe...where...where is your friends?'

"I never had friends! Well..actualy... my friend had other plans....so..they can't come... you're my only visitor!"

"Where's Changneul?"

"It's his day of!"

"Are you always like this? are you always alone on your birthday?"

"I can't say always because when Iwas young I had a special friend  who join me yo my birthday! She cheers me up!"

"Aish! let's stop this and let's drink so we can forget problems!"

*1 SUJO DOWN*

"Jayzzey you're already down?"

"Me? nonononono!"

"well... where do you get your name? you have the same name with my childhood friend!"

"I really don't know where I came from! I was adopted by my foster perents! They said I was holdind a mp3 when they found me! the mp3 had a recording of a man caling the name Jayzzey in different way.. so they name me Jayzzey!"

Jonatha lost the grip of his hand and the glass his holding fall down. He hugged Jayzzey very hard. He break down and cried. He never let Jayzzzey go! Jayzzy is drunk so she fell a sleep on Jonathan's shoulder. When Elodia suddenly came in!

                                                                                                                                                                                       

Thank you guys! that's for today! bye!bye!