Chapter 12

Love Don't Lie

The Key for her win?

Elodia enter the room and see Jonathan hugging the drunk Jayzzey. She didn't make a nois. She pull out her phone and capture the scene. (the color voilet statement is what she think) this is the best thing to own my Jonathan. No one can in with us! Jayzzey no.2 his mine!  She left the room with a dirty smile. 

*WHILE ATE JONTHAN AND JAYZZEY'S SCENE...*

Jonathan put Jayzzey on her bed. She asked cleaning lady to fix Jayzzey's clothes. He stay outside, he sits near the door. He cry again but this time it's because the anger . The truth is that his parents promise him that they will find Jayzzey . 3 day later his parents said that she is dead. He belive it.

"sir she is ok now!"

"oh! thank you! you can go now!"

He entered the room and see Jayzzey's angelic face. He tried to sllep beside Jayzzey when suddenly Jayzzey turn to the other side. Now they are face to face. Jayzzey move closer when suddenly thier lips touch Jonathan fell on the ground. Now he he know he should sleep on the chair.

*THE NEXT DAY...*

Jayzzey woke up and saw Jonathen sleeping on the cahir he is suppost to come near when suddenly Jonatahn's parent's come in together with Elodia. 

"Oppa! Jayzzey's here because..."

"No need to explain... Elodia capture everything.. knowing that you are paired with Elodia you try to get Jayzzey? And you!!!! Jayzzey you know that he is paired but you let this happen! who the hell you think you are?"

"Nononono it's not what you think I..."

!!!PACK!!!

"Oppa! what the hell! She didn't do anything you hurt her ones I will not let that happen again!"

"What are you talking about! Jayzzey you are fired! And Jonathan This is over! we make your wedding next week! And your lock here!"

"I'm only a student!"

"I don't care!"

Elodia pull Jayzzey who is in shock in what happen!

                                                                                                                                                                                                   

Thank you!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTxjZ-bLRFMZ4W0nnWhXYU 
 bye for now!