Chapter 4

Love Don't Lie

 

DIFFERENT PATH TAKES PLACE!

"OMMA!OPPA! IBEG I'LL DO EVERYTHING FOR JONATHAN'S SFETY! DON'T FILE A CASE I BEG!"

"everything? are you sure?"

"Yes! everythin even marry a man who's 20 years old older than me!"

"No! we still love you! you just need to go in your grandma's house in province live there with the rest of your life!"

"Ye...ye..yes! I will!"

"So you'll gofor the sake of his afety? Tommorow you and your mom will go in your grandma!"

"Yeobo! you'll not come?"

"I still need to work for you! I'll contact you both so go buy Jayzzey a phone!"

"Yes yeobo!"

The day keeps on moving! Until the not comes! Jayzzey's momenters her room!

"Jay! I'm sorry I can't  do anything for you!"

"No mom it's alrigth the most important thing is that his safe!"

"Do you really love him?"

"OMMAAAAAAA!!!! I want him by my side but I can't!"

"Write him a letter and giv it to me. I'll givr it to Jonathan! Stop crying!"

"omma! thank you!"

She wrote the letter. The letter contains this words.

"We're living at 6:00 in the in the morning. Can we meet at 5:30 in the library! Thank you!"

She gave it to her mom! She sleep peacefuly. Her mom went out and goes to Jonathan's house, suddenly she saw Sandra. Well, she's already tierd she ask Snadra to give it to Jonathan since ahe knew that Sandra is Jayzzey anf Jonatahn's friend. The same event happen she never gave it to Jonatahn she just read it and make sure she cut it in small piceses.