Chapter 1

Love Don't Lie

 

THE MESSY CONFESSION

Jonathan and Jayzzey is close friend since their childhood years. Jonathan asked his brother how to confess his feeling towards Jayzzey.

“What kind of feeling are you talking about?”

“Well…hmm..well… the feelings between a girl and a boy. Lo…..hmm...... you know what I mean right?”

“Ahhhhh! write a letter that will make her heart melt but this letter is not a love letter it’s better to confess face to face. Don’t forget the place where you two will meet! ok! Most important accept her decision!”

Jonathan run swiftly to his room.He even bump his mother.

“Ok! no thank you or something? nice!” his brother shouted.

He quietly and sincerely  wrote the letter. The letter contains this letter:

“We’ve start our friendship with an intention of having a friend but as our

 Friendship grows my feelings grow to. Let’s meet at the library at 7pm ”

He’s about to go to Jayzzey’s house when suddenly her mother saw him.

“Jon! Good thing your there! Buy our food for dinner! ”

“hyungnim is there! why not him?”

“Well you are the one here! just follow me!”

There’s  nothing he could do but follow. He decide to go at Jayzzey’s house first. While he is running he meet Sandra.

“Oppa! I mi…”

“oppa? Yah! I’m not your oppa. I belong to…. I need to go! MOVE!”

“Your father told me to you. So tell me know! Wait that letter is for Jayzzey! I’ll give it to her! GIVE ME!”

Jonathan doubt this but there’s nothing he could do, it’s already 6:30 pm. He give it to Sandra and runs towards the food chain.  Brat Sandra she read it and throw it  away.