Moon Jongup

They Don't Know Me

 

Jongup’s POV

 

“Hyung~” a kid like voice echoed in front of me. I groaned at the sudden pokes from my cheeks. I twisted then turned and covered my face with the blanket that I took with my hand.

 

“Hyung.” The kid repeated again, now he stopped poking my cheeks because he was now poking my back that was exposed when I turned.

 

Groaning, I slowly opened my eyes and was blinded by the sudden light that struck my eyes. I rubbed my eyes and slowly sat up. I felt that the pokes finally stopped. When I turned and stared at the blurry figure before me, I quickly found out who it is because of the blue-ish hair. “Zelo-ah, why did you wake Jongup so early?” I mumbled still rubbing my eyes.

 

“Jongup hyung~ wakey wakey, Yongguk hyung already scolded me, and he also ordered me to wake you up.” He whined with a kiddish pout on his face. I laughed at the sight in front me, I slowly ruffled my dongsaeng’s hair then nod. “I’m awake now, let’s go.” A yawn escaped my lips before standing up, pulling Zelo along.

 

I opened the door and left my room, I saw my hyungs sitting around the table with their food already placed on their own plates, it was made by my Himchan hyung, he really cooks well, he is our mother here in our group. I walked towards them still dragging Zelo with my right hand.

 

“You’re late.” Yongguk hyung said as he tapped the hard table with his index finger, I smiled awkwardly then turned my head and stared at Himchan hyung who is tapping his fingers too. I slowly sat on the vacant chair beside Daehyun hyung, who was already eating his food.

 

I slowly scratched my head with a smile on my face. “Don’t give me that look Jongup…” Yongguk hyung’s deep voice made my muscles tensed, it’s really scary. “h-hyung?” I turned and gave an apologetic smile but Yongguk hyung just shook his head. “What are you watching last night?” He asked still focused on the food on his plate. “Step-up.” I confessed which only earned an awkward look from my hyungs.

 

“Only Step-up?” Himchan asked me, it seems that he doesn’t believe what I said. I nodded my head furiously as mouth is currently stuffed with rice. “Ne~.” I answered after ingesting all the food inside my mouth. I saw Youngjae hyung blinking in disbelief while Daehyun hyung is being his self by focusing with his food more than me.

 

I turned to Yongguk hyung who was staring at me. “You didn’t watch anything other than Step-up?” He asked me. I know very well that Yongguk hyung knows how much I love Step-up series, so I can’t quite understand what he was saying that time. “Hyung what do you mean?”

 

“Well, I thought you’re watching ----“ “Yongguk!” Himchan hyung suddenly stopped Yongguk hyung from talking, I don’t know what’s happening anymore. After that, both Yongguk hyung and Himchan hyung never asked me again what I was doing last night.

Zelo pulled me towards the couch to watch movies. “Jongup hyung~” My little dongsaeng called me. I turned around and smiled at the tall puff ball beside me. “Neh Zelo?” I asked as I sat on the couch casually with my arms crossed on my chest.

 

“I saw a puppy last time, and it looks like Guppie!” He suddenly chirped then threw his hands up in the air. I laughed at the crazy ideas of Zelo. “Guppie looks like a puppy??” I asked with a smile on my face.

 

Zelo nodded and smiled. “Neh~ Jongup hyung looks like a puppy!” He grinned and turned his head and focused on the screen in front of us. I just smiled after that and also watched the show that we’re watching.

 

After hours of watching I felt the need to run. I stood up which made Zelo to flinch from his position. “Going somewhere hyung?” He asked me, I gave him a nod then smiled before running towards Yongguk hyung.

 

“Hyung~~” I smiled and sang towards him. I saw him reading his red book again, when he saw me approaching him, he quickly hid it then turned to me with an awkward smile on his face. “Yes Jongup-ah what do you need?” He asked me.

 

“Hyung I’m going to run around, is that okay with you?” I asked him. I blinked for a few times with my heels rocking my weight back and forth. I saw Yongguk hyung tapped his chin first before smiling and waved. “Yes, just be back before lunch~” After getting his permission, I quickly ran inside my room, but the slightly leveled flooring tripped me, which caused me to roll inside my room towards my bed.

 

“Ooooff…” I puffed as everything was turned upside down. I rolled my feet first then my body and up I go. Finally standing, I took my jacket and my earphones. “Time to run Jongup!” I shouted but softly.

The sun was high and shiny. I placed my music playing into shuffle mode as I ran around the neighborhood. I can see the ajussis and ajummas around, I gave them a soft bow and smile before returning back to my tracks.

 

I was so into the music that I forgot that I already crossed the boundary of my neighborhood, but I guess Yongguk hyung will not know anything about this so I continued running towards a school few blocks from my position.

 

I was running or jogging when I saw a nice black car parked in front of the rich peeps school, the car is awesome and I’m sure that its comfy inside. I was about to pass it when something or someone caught my attention. I stopped then ran towards a tree and hid behind it, I looked like a spy like Daehyun hyung.

 

I peeked throught the gaps of the branches and there a saw an emotionless angel walked out from the car. “Omo … Jongup is in love?” I mumbled while blinking furiously.




Author's Note.

So i changed the format of my writing, i placed spaces between each paragraps/sentences to make it easier for you to read it ^^ did i did it right? ><