First Meeting

They Don't Know Me

 

The bell rung, signalling that it’s time for lunch, as usual, Hayi stood up from her seat, collected her books and placed it inside her bag. She started walking away, still glares following her. She sighed before shaking her head after turning on the side.

 

She then found herself in front of an old oak tree, placed right behind the back of the building, the leaves had already turned into red and orange-y color, and some of it already fell while the others were struggling to stay connected in the branch.

 

She placed her bag on her lap before opening it to pull a piece of sandwich covered in a soft white fabric that she made earlier before she went to school. She sighed knowing that their driver would be searching for her now since it’s already decided that whenever lunch starts, she should go to their car so that she can have a lunch in a more fabulous restaurant since she can afford it, that’s what her parents said. She brushed her hair softly before placing it behind her ear. A gush of wind made the leaves to twist like a tornado in the midair, that sight was so beautiful but it quickly died.

 

“You shouldn’t eat alone.” A voice that came from her back had made Hayi to stop from continuing her small meal. She turned and there she saw a guy, grinning widely with earphones plugged in his ears, he’s also wearing a gray hoodie and a pair of black sweatpants.  Hayi raised a brow trying to trace where the other guy came from. “Ahhh I jumped over the fences.” He said casually after deciphering Hayi’s confused look.

 

Hayi turned away again, continuing her snack completely ignoring the tanned guy. “Hey … you’re mean.” Hayi didn’t move since she knows very well that she’s mean, she doesn’t need anyone to point at it anymore. “You should smile.” Hayi flinched which made the sandwich fall on the ground because the stranger just pushed the ends of her lips upwards making a fake smile.

 

Their faces were too close for Hayi’s liking. She can feel the breath of the other guy as he continues to grin and laugh. Being the same old Hayi, she pushed him hard, hard enough to make the other guy roll backwards like a ball. After finally regaining balance, the other guy grinned again while sitting. “You’re strong…” He said before standing up. He walked a few spaces before sitting in front Hayi. “Who are you?” Hayi asked.

 

The stranger blinked first before raising his hand as if reality just hit him on his head. “Ahh right right, my name is Jongup … Moon Jongup!” He smiled before pushing his hand in front of her. “Ahhh … leave.” She said before taking the dirty sandwich to throw at a nearby trash bin. “Ahh .. why are you so mean to Guppie?” He heard him mumbled, Hayi just ignored it and threw the garbage before taking her bag.

 

“Because of you, I will surely starve for the rest of the day, Moon Jongup.” She said flatly before walking away, but before she can finally leave Jongup’s sight, the male quickly took her hand, spun her and smiled. “Here take this, it’ll surely fill your little stomach.” He laughed before pushing a granola bar at her.

 

“Oh what’s your name??” He asked earning nothing but a cold look from the ice princess. “Ahh … you don’t want to say eh?” Jongup blinked with his lips pursed into a thin line. “Then I’ll just call you … “He tapped his lips before a light bulb appeared on top of his head. “My kitty.” Hayi raised her eyebrow, a bit confused with the name he just called her. "Your ... kitty?” She asked. “You look like a cat so … and also you don't want to tell me your name so ..…” Sadness was audible in his voice, Hayi was about to ask him about that but she stopped since the fool started to smile again. “But I’m alright, I’ll wait for you to tell me your name, is that okay Kitty?” Hayi didn’t move, instead she let out a soft hum before disappearing quickly. As if we will meet again Moon Jongup …

 



 

Sorry for the late and short update~ i'm supposed to be in hiatus since my muse really disappeared but .. well anyways

Belated Merry Christmas my lovely readers~ :)

Please comment your thoughts about this fanfic below~ it's really appreciated~ Thanks!